What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Amnesia (Gang) - PapaSmurfy - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaK

Your In-game name

charlito

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Amnesia (Gang) - PapaSmurfy

Date of the incident

10/16/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

At the start of the video you can hear me discussing a previous situation with a cop.

Then you can see Amnesia begin to follow me and initiate on my vehicle, I don't see any roleplay reason they would actually want to chase me or disable my car, but fair enough.

I accidentally ram into their vehicle, I am sick at the time of writing this and my vehicle being damaged didn't help. I pressed the wrong button to turn (I meant to turn to my right, but I hit the A key and slammed right into their car. I suffer from dyspraxia which affects my motor skills and I think it played a part in this accident).

I immediately get out of the vehicle and begin to apologise, I genuinely own up to my mistake and was going to wait for them to be revived so we could continue the chase we was having, as to not put them at a disadvantage as a result of my mistake.

PapaSmurfy then decides to run up to me screaming "hands up" and then repeatedly knocks me out, only for then the rest of his gang to encourage what I believe is a new player to RDM me.
I feel PapaSmufy provided low quality roleplay with his "hands up" and knocking out, and his gang broke rule 1.8 by encouraging the player "Abdul" to break the rules by RDMing me.

Throughout the engagement they were being extremely toxic, thinking their actions were justified due to me accidentally ramming into them, which I immediately tried to resolve by apologising and stopping rather than driving off.

I did try to resolve with the gang, but they just began spamming "zzz" and "stop complaining" in side chat. Really not bothered to try to have a discussion with toxic individuals when I already know it would've just been a shouting contest which would go nowhere.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/c6roi
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Now, @charlito your "attempt" of resolving this wasn't really an attempt, as when you asked to discuss it on teamspeak you had 1 person reply to with zzz and the others said come join, I even posted on sidechat saying for you to join the channel as I also joined to make sure that things wouldn't go south in the channel. Someone also commented saying that there is an admin in the channel yet you refused to go on. So in future i'd suggest actually making an attempt to resolve the situation especially situations like this where it has stemmed from a mistake on your part.  

So I decided to speak to the guys about the situation without your attendance instead.

Now you accidentally vdmed the van and killed about 5 people, yes you apologized to them but did you expect nothing to happen because you said sorry? Papasmurfy did knock you out without providing much roleplay I'll admit that and he has already been spoken to and warned about the situation, however due to how events played out (the shit fest) i let it slide and decided that the best option was a warning. Which has already taken place in the discussion I had with the gang. 

Onto the group encouraging abdul, yes they did encourage him but as they stated to me in the discussion they didn't think that he would just shoot. Now sounds like a poor excuse, but I was watching them for a fair bit and they was actually trying to teach him well. So I also let this one slide with a warning aswell, due to how all of the events took place only warnings was dished out and no bans given. 

They was also spoken to about the attitude on the floor aswell, however your attitude was also poor

One last thing goes for you, when the police turned up, you tried to break the roleplay that the police was having by saying you vdmed them over Direct chat via // - Now it isn't needed, As Stavik rightly replied back to you, Roleplay goes on, no matter the situation the police turned up and had to carry out there roleplay duty's so the officers wasn't abusing anything so please keep that in mind for future references 

Now I have dealt with this report very early, due to the fact that I have already dealt with the report as I witnessed the situation. 

I have also tried getting in touch @charlito so we can speak about the situation aswell, so please do message me 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back