What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - AMW Kattana - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempi Anderson

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Kempi Anderson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

AMW Kattana

Date of the incident

27/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

15:45

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

It started with me seeing some dead bodies at Smugglers outpost and I landed my heli to investigate as you will usually find some money.
After looting said bodies I took out a boat and went to Advanced weapons to get another vehicle out so I could go on land.

When I got to advanced weapons I saw a guy that was geared and allied to us so I reckoned he was friendly enough and that the place was safe.
After I had docked my boat and gone to land Kattana ran up to me and asked what was in my boat and I said I had nothing and offered him the keys if he needed them. He then asked where I came from and I said I came from smugglers thinking he was friendly enough and he then started initating on me by saying "Oi mate put your fucking hands on your head I belive you have fucking blood diamonds don't run away I am going to fucking shoot you, place your fucking hands on your head, hands up or I am going to knock you out, hands up." (I might have missed some words here it's not 100% accurate) After he said I was going to be knocked out I pulled my pistol on him and aimed it at him and he knocked me out when I had the gun on him and put me in restraints.

After the situation I was executed and I tried to resolve it with Kattana which ended in him saying that he belived he gave me good roleplay. I belive that this is not good roleplay and is just bare minimum which is what I wanted to explain in Kattana and sort this out but he stopped responding https://gyazo.com/84b8292ae984cc43a929ae6b99d9e74a

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/ZrXINUUe1TE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at the Advanced Rebels and i seen this boat going Toward Summglers Outpost so you came with the same boat towards me so i had a reason why to rob you since you were doing ilegal stuff, i gave you an option that u will get knocked out if you dont put your handsup and you heard it in the video, you were running around me and not complying so i hit you in the head with my gun before you shot me when i seen the animation of you pulling the gun out. 

About the execution it was carried with High Quality Roleplay and you got told why are you gonna be dying today, when i restrained you put you in the car you didnt even roleplay with me until I pointed my gun on your head at the Tower and told you to speak. You were passing me notes denying my Roleplay and running around not complying. 

I am sorry i did not want this to happen but you didnt comply and also tried to shoot me i only wanted to have a chat with you about the Boat and if you have anything Ilegal on you. 

About the execution it was carried with High Quality Roleplay and you got told why are you gonna be dying today, when i restrained you put you in the car you didnt even roleplay with me until I pointed my gun on your head at the Tower and told you to speak. You were passing me notes denying my Roleplay and running around not complying.
I never said that your roleplay afterwards was poor this is about the situtation leading up to that. The reason I didn't respond much to you in the car was because when I activate shadowplay I get lag spikes. I belive that afterwards I did roleplay along with you. Also something to note is that you told me to shut up unless I am being asked a question. 

I am sorry i did not want this to happen but you didnt comply and also tried to shoot me
My intent was never to shoot you my intent was to pull out a gun to stop you from knocking me out and try to talk my way out of it. If I wanted to kill you I think I would've just pulled out my mx and shot you as soon as you threatened my life but I would rather try and talk my way out of it then shoot as soon as possible.

i hit you in the head with my gun before you shot me when i seen the animation of you pulling the gun out. 
Something to note for future encounters is that there is no threat to you being shot if you don't threatens their lives 5 seconds into a conversation. Also as far as I am aware knocking someone out when they have a gun on you is concidered low quality roleplay as if you tried to knock someone out with a gun on your head in real life the person would easily shoot you before you are knocked out

I never said that your roleplay afterwards was poor this is about the situtation leading up to that. The reason I didn't respond much to you in the car was because when I activate shadowplay I get lag spikes. I belive that afterwards I did roleplay along with you. Also something to note is that you told me to shut up unless I am being asked a question. 

My intent was never to shoot you my intent was to pull out a gun to stop you from knocking me out and try to talk my way out of it. If I wanted to kill you I think I would've just pulled out my mx and shot you as soon as you threatened my life but I would rather try and talk my way out of it then shoot as soon as possible.

Something to note for future encounters is that there is no threat to you being shot if you don't threatens their lives 5 seconds into a conversation. Also as far as I am aware knocking someone out when they have a gun on you is concidered low quality roleplay as if you tried to knock someone out with a gun on your head in real life the person would easily shoot you before you are knocked out
I am sorry about what happened again and I would happily talk on teamspeak about it , and I will assure you that I never do this I just had roleplay with you enough so I thought I would initiate and see what you have on you cause me and my gang was doing Operations where we was disarming people.

That's why I knocked you out and shot you straight away I felt bad when I said you will be shot so I had to knock you out mate. 

I believe that it was you denying my Roleplay and not complying with my orders when you had a 7.62 weapon pointed at you point blank so you decided to take out a weapon, as you can see when i was turning around you did the animation of pulling a Pistol out and everyone knows that its a slightly delay when you knock someone out but that didnt mean that you can stop talking the me for the rest of the situation and you remained silent for a couple of minutes and i didnt even tell you to do so you were only passing notes, i am sorry this ended this way and I believe it was your fault because you didnt stop and speak to me like a normal person but u just gave me the keys and run away when i was trying to roleplay thats all i wanted, you got roleplay for 15 minutes straight at the tower where i set up my firing squad for you to be executed and the reasons were . You not complying with my orders and trying to pull a pistol on me, Having an ilegal firearm and lying about not having anything on you and you also said that you shot and executed someone thats how you took the weapon  so you started giving us a bit of a lip which was not a good idea when you are not in the place to make demands since you were on restraints mate.

That is all i have to say i will wait for staff decision to be made. If you wish to contact me on teamspeak my name is Kattana and you can do so have a beautiful time my friend. 

I believe that it was you denying my Roleplay and not complying with my orders when you had a 7.62 weapon pointed at you point blank
If you wanted to roleplay wouldn't it be a better idea to not pull a 7.62 weapon in my face and threaten me 5 seconds after meeting me. I belive that you denied yourself and me roleplay by threatening me using a script that is used by everyone else. "fucking" "hands up" "you will be shot" Are 3 of the sentences that will be in almost every bad initation on this server.

I believe it was your fault because you didnt stop and speak to me like a normal person
I was headed to Advanced weapons and I did stop and talk to you when I realised you wanted to talk more but at that point you instantly initated upon me. Blaming me for trying to get to my location to help a downed ally before the restart makes no sense. Just because I am walking away to a garage where no vehicle to escape in does not give you the right to use shitty initations.

you got roleplay for 15 minutes straight at the tower where i set up my firing squad for you to be executed
I belive roleplay is about giving and taking. Sure I'll give you that you did give me some roleplay but at the same time you also told me to be quite unless you are asking a question and fearing for my life I did not speak unless you asked me a question.

you were only passing notes
I sent you 2 notes, 1 in the car and another one at the tower when I was being executed, Neither which you acknowledge making me think you didn't get the first one.

and I will assure you that I never do this I just had roleplay with you enough
As far as I am aware you have been part of this community for quite a whilte and built up quite a reputation but that's beyond the point. I do not think that asking 2 questions and then start being a robot in your initation is enough roleplay. I belive that if someone is a threat to you it would be enough roleplay but at this point I was complying with you and talking back because I thought you where an ally to us as you were allied to us at the time. 

If you wanted to roleplay wouldn't it be a better idea to not pull a 7.62 weapon in my face and threaten me 5 seconds after meeting me. I belive that you denied yourself and me roleplay by threatening me using a script that is used by everyone else. "fucking" "hands up" "you will be shot" Are 3 of the sentences that will be in almost every bad initation on this server.

I was headed to Advanced weapons and I did stop and talk to you when I realised you wanted to talk more but at that point you instantly initated upon me. Blaming me for trying to get to my location to help a downed ally before the restart makes no sense. Just because I am walking away to a garage where no vehicle to escape in does not give you the right to use shitty initations.

I belive roleplay is about giving and taking. Sure I'll give you that you did give me some roleplay but at the same time you also told me to be quite unless you are asking a question and fearing for my life I did not speak unless you asked me a question.

I sent you 2 notes, 1 in the car and another one at the tower when I was being executed, Neither which you acknowledge making me think you didn't get the first one.

As far as I am aware you have been part of this community for quite a whilte and built up quite a reputation but that's beyond the point. I do not think that asking 2 questions and then start being a robot in your initation is enough roleplay. I belive that if someone is a threat to you it would be enough roleplay but at this point I was complying with you and talking back because I thought you where an ally to us as you were allied to us at the time. 
I forgot that we were allied and when I initiated on you u were staying there and not roleplaying with me, the initiation was “Oi buddy can you stop and speak to me please and u stood there watching me after that i told you to place your hands above your head or you will be shot so i felt bad for my initiation and i decide to give you another option that @Stavik told me what i can do when i rob someone, you were moving on my right side trying to pullout a Pistol and when u were doing the animation you were about to knock me out or something without even speaking to me and I decided yo knock you out thats when you became a threat to me. 

When i asked you what were you doing with the boat you said i was at Smugglers so i wanted to get your money since its alot and you are doing ilegal stuff, if you were doingg something else like Iron or Copper or something else Legal i would talk to you like i always do with people and have fun.

You weren’t even trying to roleplay with me and i really felt bad about that because I expected more from you and of course when you place your hands up thats when the roleplay happens, you pissed me off by trying to pull a pistol on someone that already has a gun pointed at you thats why i were aggressive afterwards. 

I am sorry you didnt get much roleplay from me but you didnt roleplay with me either and i dont know what you want me to do.

i will wait for the admins decision and maybe get this report done.

You weren’t even trying to roleplay with me

am sorry you didnt get much roleplay from me but you didnt roleplay with me either

You keep saying that I never roleplayed with you but the thing is I did. I answered the questions you gave me and when you asked for me to stop I did just to be greeted by a hands up or die scenario at which point I was trying to unmute my teamspeak but my hotkey for that was not working and when you told me I was going to be knocked out I pulled my pistol to buy time so I could talk to you and try and call in help incase it would be necessary but I was never given the option to do either as you instantly knocked me out. If you would've asked me nicely to put my hands up rather then "put your fucking hands up or you will be shot" I would've asked why but instead you gave me an initation and instantly threatened my life and I felt like you were way to hostile and when you are hostile I will be hostile simple as that. Treat others like you want to be treated.

It just doens't make sense to me that you are expecting roleplay when you try to start a gunfight ater talking to someone for a few seconds. Though I admit my roleplay could have been better I was confused as to why my ally was "hands up or die" ing me and was busy trying to think if I should ask for help or what to do. I think that roleplay can always be better but when you "hands up or die" someone you should not be expecting high quality roleplay afterwards. 

when you place your hands up thats when the roleplay happens
Are you saying you are only able to do roleplay when someone has their hands up? I can promise you that atleast almost 75% of all good roleplay on this server happenes when both parties are allowed to talk and is not in threat of being killed. I am not saying that there is no  roleplay when you have your hands up I've had some great times being kidnapped when I was in the police, but 75% of the time I was kidnapped in the police it was basically people just wanting something and giving me the same roleplay. Asking for name, gang and then executing the target. 

i dont know what you want me to do.
That is the exact reason I've put up this report as far as I am aware you have been part of this ROLEPLAYING Community for quite a while and you say that you do not know what to do so you should instead do a "hands up or die" as your initation. I would've happily helped you improve your roleplay but you told me that you did nothing wrong to me on teamspeak and I feel like if you are going to be part of a roleplaying community and you think "hands up or die" is sufficent initation there are many other servers that would fit you better. 

So, let me sort this report out.
The first thing Kattana ask is "what is inside the boat". You answer with "absolutely nothing here have the keys". Kattana then stays "No, Where were you with that boat" and you answer with "Smugglers, mate". Kattana then gets annoyed and says "Stop here and talk to me then" and draws his gun at you. You reply again with "I was at Smugglers outpost"
Kattana then says "Place your hands above your Fucking head, I believe you have fucking eeeerrrrr blood diamonds. Don't run or I will shoot you". You then stop jogging again.  Kattana then says multiple times "Place your hands above your fucking heads"  the last time he then adds "or I will knock you out". At the same time, you start to run around Kattana trying to make a gap or evade the incoming knock out. a few more words and you are knocked out and Zip tied. 

What we can rule out straight away is RDM the initiation was clear and to the point. "Stop running or I will shoot" and "Put your hands up or I will knock you out".
So this leads us down the line of the rule 7.1.3 

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Now, Kattana did not kill you but he knocked you and restrained you. which is the next best thing.  At this point, you have lost all control of your character and you are not able to defend yourself in any way.  Now from what Kattana has said himself, he gave you RP after whilst he was setting up a firing squad and you were then later killed.

With all of the above said I look at the situation and Kattana had realised he had made a bad initiation and tried to regain himself. However, he just rolled straight into another very poor initiation to which he then acted on.
I also look at what you were doing at the time and you did answer every question and you did comply with his demands until he started to threaten you.  I think you gave Kattana enough time to come up with an interesting story or anything at all to that fact, but all he managed to scrape together was the lines "I believe you have fucking eeeerrrrr blood diamonds. Don't run or I will shoot you". 

This is not high-quality RP in anyone's books. This is what Kattan has done wrong and this is what he will be punished for.

Normally for this sort of interaction, I would look at giving the person a final warning and then spending some time in TS with them, talking them through what they have done wrong. 
However, in this case, I cannot do this as Kattana has already received a good number of warnings and bans for Fail RP and RDM. He was also given a final warning late last year and then received another warning after that as well. The staff team has shown great leniency to Kattana over the last year. 

With all of the above in mind, Kattana will be receiving a ban for Fail RP and this ban will be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back