What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - (AMW)TheWarir - Poor/Low Quality RP(Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExScylla

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Your In-game name

Willie Fiddler

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

(AMW)TheWarir

Date of the incident

05/23/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i was talking to a dude about his huron landing. Having a general conversation & this dude comes out with his gun out & say "Put your hands up", out of the blue, no prior conversation with this bloke & he just starts a assault. Not just that but when i put my hands on my head he just zipties me, takes me shit & leaves me in a room. The only thing he wanted to say was "i have people round me".
What type of inconsiderate "Roleplay" is this? Unfortunately i don't have a video to back up my claims.
Possibly one of the worst RP experiences iv'e had to date, it was just shitty. He cannot roleplay & i believe he deserves a consequence based upon his actions.
Obviously it states this is a serious RP & for some donkey to just initiate out of the blue is just crap roleplay, infact i wouldn't even condone it "Roleplay", i would of thought i was in a Wasteland server.

Screenshot provided is a screeny of him gazing though my backpack, just as proof he did actually initiate in this situation & these are not bogus claims.
(Also just a throw in, no i'm not doing this in spite that im salty because he took my gear, i couldn't care that he took my gear)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://i.imgur.com/FuGmcZz.jpg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
so first of all did you say you tried to solve the problem with me this is a lie second  what I did was a normal robbery you come to me and to my friend with gun so I was I come to you I say to you dude can you put your hands up or you will be shoot and I have to till you I have boys on the area  I have removed  your GBS and you phone so you can not call any one thin I take you to a room I roped you by taking your gun and your magazines thin I go out to cheek the area   thin I come back to you taking the hand cuffs of you and I told to leave the area and that's was every thing where is the thing I did it wrong when you have a normal screen shoot !! and sorry for my bad English .    

so first of all did you say you tried to solve the problem with me this is a lie second  what I did was a normal robbery you come to me and to my friend with gun so I was I come to you I say to you dude can you put your hands up or you will be shoot and I have to till you I have boys on the area  I have removed  your GBS and you phone so you can not call any one thin I take you to a room I roped you by taking your gun and your magazines thin I go out to cheek the area   thin I come back to you taking the hand cuffs of you and I told to leave the area and that's was every thing where is the thing I did it wrong when you have a normal screen shoot !! and sorry for my bad English .    
Right thank you for explaining what i clearly just explained in my first paragraph.

Besides the point. I'm saying that your RP was low quality & in blind site, real sh*t. 

Right thank you for explaining what i clearly just explained in my first paragraph.

Besides the point. I'm saying that your RP was low quality & in blind site, real sh*t. 
You don't have to act with bad behavior and act with such words on the forum.
I would like to also note that your report is invalid that has no proof on the roleplay, as stated by you - you have no video of the actual conversation and this will just be "he said - she said"

Hands up or you will be shot is a form of low quality roleplay however no video shown so we do not know if it actually happened. 
I would recommend you to not use these terms anymore.
Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back