What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Andrew (2) - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danish

Roleplayer of The Month till 2020
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Your In-game name

Danish

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Andrew (2)

Date of the incident

26/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was robbing the gas station when two armed individuals ran up and told me to get away from the counter. I ran away from the counter to try and save myself but they opened fire on me before providing me with high-quality roleplay.

They could have told me to get out of my car or else they would shoot my tires but they decided that I was a 'huge' threat to them so they shot me as quickly as they could directly at my person instead of the tires. Keep in mind I was only armed with a rook.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5c996e463e10877053/something
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Well if you listen to the shots you will hear that the bullets were hitting your vehicle in an attempt to shoot your tyres(at the time you die you can actually hear your tyres blow) My bad for accidentally killing you but why did you have to get so upset about it and not try to talk to me about it instead you just insta report me? All because of an accident really? You had your gun out ofc i felt threatened... you're robbing a bank clearly a criminal move and you have your gun my instinct is to protect me and my friends. Also I won't forget to mention all the times I have been Shot on site for no reason... I would feel paranoide

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you listen to the shots you will hear that the bullets were hitting your vehicle in an attempt to shoot your tyres(at the time you die you can actually hear your tyres blow) My bad for accidentally killing you but why did you have to get so upset about it and not try to talk to me about it instead you just insta report me? All because of an accident really? You had your gun out ofc i felt threatened... you're robbing a bank clearly a criminal move and you have your gun my instinct is to protect me and my friends. Also I won't forget to mention all the times I have been Shot on site for no reason... I would feel paranoide 
None of what you are saying justifies what you did. It is at my own discretion if I want to try and resolve things with people.

@Danish,

Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.
Do you have a longer video of the situation?

Thanks,

Given the lack of evidence, I am unable to hand out the punishments likely warranted in this situation.

That being said, @Andrewp1232, if Danish had supplied sufficient evidence I very much suspect it would have proven you guilty of RDM. I recommend you are very cautious in the future when it comes to engaging in gunfights, future failures to RP will be looked upon very dimly.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back