What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - AndrewM and joel - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famke Louise

Your In-game name

Famke Louise

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

AndrewM and joel

Date of the incident

02/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

my friend and me where at his house at garage en then my friend got initiated on but my friend was already in his house so he shut the door, i was walking away because i was already hurt so i couldn't run. then he said.

"Okey stop gilly guy , gilly i will shoot you stop"

(Rule 7.1.3)
`Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.`

then he shot me.

And i walked back at him and said okey then i will come, then he shot me again and almost killed me. Then 4 other people arrived and he also shot them without initiating on them. After that a random guy in a car hit me and killed me. when i layed on the ground for a few minutes the guys came back and Joel executed me with verylow roleplay and i wasn't engaged in a gunfight with him because the other guys where just shooting at me.

(Rule 7.1.3)
`Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.`

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Aay0cDiewf4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi,

Before proceeding with this report I will need a few things from you! 

For me to be able to judge a situation regarding RDM I will need a video showing 3/4 minutes before the start of the situation! So I can safely say that no previous interactions have taken place. In terms of the execution from what I can see it looks poor. However since the video is cut I also require an uncut video! So to sum it up if you could could you upload a video showing 3/4 minutes before the start of the situation and the video continuing without any cuts that would be perfect!

Also I hear in the video you saying: "I was just coming back you fucking f*ggot". In no situation should this word ever be used. Why did you decide to call someone this? @Famke Louise

At first i will begin with why i called him f*ggot. I did this because i was kinda annoyed already because i have got a bit lack of sleep and i wasn't really paying much attention to what i was saying. And once he shot me i got kinda mad and i accedentally called him a faggot.

Next i will tell why there was a cut in the video.

I record everything with my instant replay from nvidia so once i got killed i saved it because i thought that they wouldn't come back, so when they came back and shot me though my head i saved my recording again and i edited it together in premier.

Now i did still have all the footage now there are a few minutes before the incedent also in there and a few minutes before the excecution.

Here is the evidence: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf6NogV7e3c

and since it was 2 recordings there is still a cut in the footage.

Hi,

Thank you for providing the longer footage! It is now clear to me that AndrewM attempted to kill you with extremely poor roleplay only saying "stop moving ghillie guy, stop,stop". He didn't manage to kill you but you died because of VDM. This being extremly poor roleplay from AndrewM he will be given a ban for 7.1.3

However what I also see in the video is that you not only called him a "f*gg*ot" but also a "r*t*rd in-game with multiple people around you. This is not acceptable in any circumstance. But you acknowledge this in your reply as well. Because of you admitting this was wrong I will give you a warning for this under 1.2 but don't expect warnings for this in the future, since you won't get any. Do not let me down on this!

Onto the execution. As a serious roleplay community we expect every execution to be done with a very high quality roleplay. In here this is not the case. The only exchange was:

"So you want to rob my friend" and "Just pop him in his head" and directly after that you are executed. This being said Joel will also receive a ban for 7.1.3 

Action Taken

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back