What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Anonymous Puffinbird and (SOS) Rct. John Lemon - Other [Action Taken]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ji

Aspiring Kebab Seller
Unlinked
Your In-game name

.ji

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Anonymous Puffinbird and (SOS) Rct. John Lemon

Date of the incident

06/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my gangmate were just going around robbing bases and we see someone is at home in one so i start bolt cutting and he goes to setup on a hill in case they were to show up and be agressive with us. 2 hobos spawn in whilst i am bolt cutting and they run down and open the doors to stop me from bolt cutting then they lock them again. I tell them in voice chat to open the doors and then i pass them a note saying nice exploiting. They then open the door to let me in, i believe they opened it because they figured what they did was a rulebreak. I tell them to get out of the menu and unlock the storage so i can see what is inside but they tell me nothing is there so there was no reason. Even though one of them pulls a mxm out of it since you cant buy them at the gang bases anymore.
Another one of them spawns in the tower and runs to lock to door under me in which i tell them to open it again, which they do. They tell me that they cannot open the storage for me and that i have to break in, so i do. They then give a quick initiation whilst i am bolt cutting the door, i try to pull my gun out and they kill me.

I tried to resolve with John Lemon and Thomas Valhal just after the restart and we had a chat. They did not know what rules they broke and they thought it was just about their initiation in the end which i said was fine, since i pulled my gun out. I explained to them that they broke rules by spawning in their tower whilst it was being raided aswell as unlocking and locking the doors on me to stop me from breaking in. John Lemon tells me that he had been afk for about 15 min in the tower and he just ran down as soon as he came back and saw i was breaking in. Thomas on the other hand just spawned in and didn't do anything else really so that is why i am deciding not to report him. John Lemon compensates me 300k for my loadout and apologises. He asked me if it was resolved and i told him that if what he was saying was true then it was fine, though looking back at the recording i can see he died at the time i was breaking in and respawned in the tower. So he straight up lied to me about being afk for 15 min just so i wouldn't think he did something wrong.

Anonymous Puffinbird disconnected straight after the incident so i couldn't get a hold of him until just recently. I talked to him about the situation and once again i had to explain that he broke rules and what rules he broke. All i wanted was for him to acknowledge what rules he broke and tell me what he would do differently if he could re do the situation. In which he says it was not his fault that he spawned in the base because he said that he believed that when someone breaks into your base it is not possible to spawn in, which is true only if i actually had succesfully bolt cutted the door. He states that unknowingly someone was breaking in he just happened to open the door and since i was armed he believed it was common sense for him to close it again.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5a79f4d6c5d2ce923e/sos
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah m8 ok i did not run to open the door to stop you bolt cutting i did not know you where there and the reason i klleft the game is because my game crashed when i was flying in kavala and that was not straight after the incident cuz you know the restart was like a few minutes after you were killed.So dont try say i opened the door to stop you bolt cutting i opened to the to exit the base and you know i cant see threw walls so how could i possibly know you were there.

Last edited:
I am replying to this report as I have some information that may help find an end to this report I was on Teamspeak with them at the time and also was in the game with them.

Before you began to bolt cut the building Anonymous Puffinbird was killed (If I remember correctly) This means he is unable to check his messages. Therefore when he died he spawned at gang base to get the basic gear as required. He isn't going to know you are bolt cutting, therefore, goes to open the door to leave and gets startled which would lead to you closing the door again. He does eventually open it for you. He then does attempt to talk to you, however, the whole time you are being very hostile.

John was in the gang base the whole time alt tabbed and returned just after Anonymous Puffinbird spawned there. Thomas was killed by someone else in OG so spawned there to regear.

The roleplay was poor and it could have gone a lot better, however, I don't think you made it much better having your gun pointed at them the whole time.

I would also like to point out that yourself (and your gang) as you stated yourself in the recording do continuously keep raiding our gang base. We were warned about doing this before as we raided a gang base often. So I feel like this is unfair and you are clearly picking on us as we would be easy to raid and kill.

You also say at 6:45-7:00 to initiate on the ifrit and kill them. In my opinion, this is asking for a gunfight without any roleplay be given. I don't believe the ifrit was with us so they were obviously scouting something.

I will be speaking to Anonymous Puffinbird about what he has done and how he should deal with it in the future. I understand what he did is not correct but in my opinion, I understand why some of his actions were made.

I will only reply to anything sufficient or requested to by Staff

1LT. Dexter

Anonymous Puffinbird why do you spawn in your gangbase and the first thing you do is open the door ? And don't come and say no one on TS said someone is breaking in to our base for 2 people open doors with no gear on just to go out with out buying atleast a backpack.

Anonymous Puffinbird why do you spawn in your gangbase and the first thing you do is open the door ? And don't come and say no one on TS said someone is breaking in to our base for 2 people open doors with no gear on just to go out with out buying atleast a backpack.
i was going out to get a heli from the heli pad to go to the blackmarket or somewhere i can get a better gun i see an armed rebel first thing i thought to do was close the door but i said to my gang member when i opened the door there a guy here so he went to open the door to see we were not intentially opening the doors to exploit in any way and when the guy was saying open the storage i didnt know what that meant because i dont know alot about gang bases so thats why i told him to bolt cut it again because i thought you have to break in somewhere to acess the storage im sorry to the guy that it happened to coming from me it did look fishy but we did not have the intention to do so im sorry for the inconvenience and for the waste of everyones time wasted on this.

So firstly it appears that SOS members are already engaged in a gunfight with OG and die meaning that they might not have been aware that their gang-base is being raided. Therefore spawning into the gang-base and opening/closing the door could have simply been an accident and we have no evidence to prove otherwise. Furthermore since you have "accidentally" interrupted him breaking into your gang-base you should have either A) opened the storage for him B) Let him break-in so he can access it himself. It was good that you let him into the base, but you shouldn't be protecting your gear when you spawned into an active raid, he should have been able to access it.

However the main issue is as follows:

You decide to let him re-break-in to the gang-base and intentionally use this entire scenario to your own advantage by proceeding to actively defend your gang-base by A) Teleporting/spawning in mid-robbery B) Gearing up C) Abusing the fact that he has to break-in.

This is unacceptable and therefore both Anonymous Puffinbirdand (SOS) Rct. John Lemon will be receiving a ban for the following rules:

[SIZE=medium](2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future. [/SIZE]

I am going to be explaining why this ban is being issued under 2.4 Exploiting:
Firstly we are not going to be banning you for opening/locking doors while being bolt cutted, but for exploiting the situation at hand. This is due to the fact that you should have never have spawned at that location while it is being actively broken into (technically teleporting) but then by actively getting involved and physically preventing the individual from accessing your storage and then killing him once he tried to re-break in, resulted in the two of you having a huge impact on the outcome of the situation.

Due to the current circumstances surrounding this report I will not be issuing you with a permanent ban appeal for exploiting and you are free to make a normal un-ban appeal.

Thomas Valhal, i also notice that you spawn into the gang base 2 minutes after Anonymous Puffinbird and John Lemon. This states that you should have clearly known what was going on inside the gang-base and you should have never have spawned there. However, you had plenty of time to assist Anonymous Puffinbird and John Lemon in their wrongdoings but you made the right call and proceeding in moving yourself away from the situation. You in this instance will only be receiving a warning but in future please pay more attention to whether or not your gang-base/house is under attack and where you are spawning in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back