What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - aNOODLE - Glitcher (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Noble

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Dodgy Dave

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

aNOODLE

Date of the incident

09/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

In this short clip you can see him exit the vehicle at the start and is forced to holster his weapon as normal and then the second time, once he is initiated on he jumps out of the car with it drawn. I was talking to him in side chat in which he said he had not done anything wrong, he asked to go to ts but tbh it wouldn't change anything so blatant, If he claimed not to know what he did wrong then that, in my opinion is even worse. I believe he pressed something to bypass the decamp script.

Edited- I've just noticed at the end of the video you can clearly see him putting his weapon on his back really fast and then back out again.  I can add a longer video if needed.  It seems this guy thinks it's normal to do this. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5acad1f3c389e921ae/hmmmmm?from=user
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@aNoodle or @TheEnglishCrumpet

Would you care to explain how you are drawing your weapon so quickly when you get out the car a second time?

it very much looks like you are skipping the decamp script. Which has been added to slow down the drawing weapons when you exit a vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yeah, on my side of the screen, as soon as i got out of my car, I saw a guy pointing a gun at me so I decided to take my gun out as well. From my stand point my gun was on my back when i got out of the car and I took it out. It was completely different from your perspective. I did not even know this glitch existed before you brought it up.

I do also agree that it does look like it got glitched out, but I did not glitch it.

I have watched this video a few times now and I keep getting hung up on a few bits.

I watch when you first get out of your car and you go through the whole decamp script. However, the next time you jump out the car you miss the script completely, I would give you the benefit of the doubt but when you go to put your weapon back on your back as the hobo jumps in your car and then you pull it instantly back out again leads me to think you have or are using some sort of macro.

As the result of this report a player I believe you are exploiting and as such you will be receiving a ban under 2.4

aNoodle (Name, an hour ago)
76561198090908854 (Steam ID, an hour ago)
7dfd54eb97d69da6ee58e4bc2881bba6 (BattlEye GUID, an hour ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back