What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Anv - RDM (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temper_

Your In-game name

Temper

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Anv

Date of the incident

07/19/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Driving into Agios to meet up with my gang. When I reached the fuel station, I exited my car and briefly spoke to an officer. Suddenly, a man randomly shot me without any sort of initation. He had already RDMed another gang member, but we don't have evidence for that. We attempted to contact him on his first RDM, but he didn't respond. I messaged him OOC in game to try and get him to TS, but he never responded.

Due to the person's common name, I looked for him to save some time, and I believe that this is his Steam ID: "76561198309967430"

(Apologies for random internet browsing and stuff in the video)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/596fe50400f85b5dab/anv-rdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. My friend was also RDMed but unfortunately we couldn't get the evidence. Only evidence of him killing my friend is the side chat, but that wouldn't prove the rdm.

Disregarding the situation with your friend but looking at your situation which is something that I don't know why people can't just give some RP before they shoot people, regardless that was unnecessary, accepted action taken.

Anv - (2.2) RDM

76561198309967430 - Steam ID

2b8079bc786f9f7eb78c033e599e54a3 - BattlEye GUID

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back