What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [AP] Owen, [AP] Tyrone - Poor/Low Quality RP [Action Taken]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan I

S T 4 N L 3 Y
Your In-game name

INS Stan I. [PY420]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[AP] Owen, [AP] Tyrone

Date of the incident

01/17/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I pulled over this Owen and Tyrone guy, first we had some RP and then they started doing a hobo initiation and spraying at me and my vehicle after a very poor initiation. They caused a firefight and some of them got killed. After Tyrone got killed he disconnected 6seconds after (check the Gyazo). When i went to TS with the lads i explained the situation and they we're sitting there laughing and i asked him why he's laughing and he replied "im watching memes" that's one of the reasons im putting this report up, they werent serious about the situation its seemed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enXK2iZOS6U&feature=youtu.be%20

https://gyazo.com/43ed8f5bbaf083ae1c6d713a8a44f02b
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After reviewing the video may I ask have you got any further footage showing the gun fight.

I would also like to know why you checked the Wanted system with the name above his head instantly once left car, also once initiated on surely you would have still stayed and tried to calm the situation down rather than driving away ? Could you explain why. @INS Stan I

Can I ask for the side of [AP] Owen and [AP] Tyrone you have 24hrs to state your side.

After reviewing the video may I ask have you got any further footage showing the gun fight.

I would also like to know why you checked the Wanted system with the name above his head instantly once left car, also once initiated on surely you would have still stayed and tried to calm the situation down rather than driving away ? Could you explain why. @INS Stan I

Can I ask for the side of [AP] Owen and [AP] Tyrone you have 24hrs to sate your side.
I chased the vehicle for a couple minutes and i checked the wanted list agian to  make sure what he was wanted for. Sadly i did not record the gunfight as i can only record up to a minute or two so i dident get that on recording.  The reason why i got in my car and left the scene was due to me not seeing anyone with a firearm at that point. So instead causing any trouble incase anyone had a firearm, i decided that it would be best to leave the scene, until my other officers were arriving at scene.

I can ask Huskyy or Buidurd if they have recording of the gunfight and get them to post it here if they have it. Im off to bed now anyway so i'll reply tomorrow at 4pm if there's anything!

@Archie

I chased the vehicle for a couple minutes and i checked the wanted list agian to  make sure what he was wanted for. Sadly i did not record the gunfight as i can only record up to a minute or two so i dident get that on recording. As far as me driving off i decided to do it because it was not a valid initiation.

I can ask Huskyy or Buidurd if they have recording of the gunfight and get them to post it here if they have it. Im off to bed now anyway so i'll reply tomorrow at 4pm if there's anything!

@Archie

I don't feel that running away would benefit anyone as it seems to be that you driving away caused the firefight, you need to go through every situation even if you don't like it at that time. If you feel at the end it was badly dealt with, then you proceed to the forums for the staff team to decided.

I don't feel that running away would benefit anyone as it seems to be that you driving away caused the firefight, you need to go through every situation even if you don't like it at that time. If you feel at the end it was badly dealt with, then you proceed to the forums for the staff team to decided.
I consulted the video with diffrent staff team people such as @INS Kieran Rhead whom i belive told me that its something that i can report. 

I consulted the video with diffrent staff team people such as @INS Kieran Rhead whom i belive told me that its something that i can report. 
I appreciate that you reported this as it could of been done in a rp matter rather than the quote on quote 'hobo initiation'. But in saying that i struggle to understand why you decided to drive away even though you had been threatened, you decided to ignore and drive away from the ongoing situation. You stated reason for leaving is below but i don't feel that you should have driven away even if you disagreed with the said situation.

As far as me driving off i decided to do it because it was not a valid initiation.

The only thing I have clipped of the recording is this short video of the only kills that were actually made and then Tyrone combat logging. He tried telling me he kicked his plugs out of the sockets and yet he connected no more than 2 mins later back onto the server. http://plays.tv/video/587e7aeb6d971aa67c/tyrone-combat-log

Thank you for submitting the video, it will help us further in this case.

Yes [AP] Tyrone here, I can sincerely say what I did was stupid, Irresponsible, against the rules but I can walk away Taking a lesson from that.
And I know exactly what rules I broke and Iam very very sorry, If there is anything I can do I sure will but We did talk in teamspeak and I remember you saying 

that your not going to file a report and your just gonna leave us until you see us doing anything else wrong, which is fairenough but we did talk after in teamspeak and me and [AP] Owen made an effort to come into the teamspeak, but again I do verr much apoligise to anyone I have ruined an RP experience for and to anyone it has affected, I have learnt a Lesson from this and I think this matters the most. 

I never normally do things as stupid as this, I realise that I messed up big time but we all make mistakes. Also I do respect your point Ins Stan I
:(

Yes [AP] Tyrone here, I can sincerely say what I did was stupid, Irresponsible, against the rules but I can walk away Taking a lesson from that.
And I know exactly what rules I broke and Iam very very sorry, If there is anything I can do I sure will but We did talk in teamspeak and I remember you saying 

that your not going to file a report and your just gonna leave us until you see us doing anything else wrong, which is fairenough but we did talk after in teamspeak and me and [AP] Owen made an effort to come into the teamspeak, but again I do verr much apoligise to anyone I have ruined an RP experience for and to anyone it has affected, I have learnt a Lesson from this and I think this matters the most. 

I never normally do things as stupid as this, I realise that I messed up big time but we all make mistakes. Also I do respect your point Ins Stan I
:(

I appreciate you coming forth and explaining what you had done, but even in the most stressful of times in game and how ever much we want to rage because of death we DO NOT disconnect from the game once we died instantly and intentionally as it is highly frowned upon here at Roleplay.co.uk. I feel that you should take some more time to think about what we expect here at roleplay.co.uk and for you to control the rage that has been shown in the video given. @thomaswebster13

Yes I respect that @Archie, and I wanna walk away from that horrible situation I created ashamed of myself and Im gonna take a little break and control Myself.

Yes I respect that @Archie, and I wanna walk away from that horrible situation I created ashamed of myself and Im gonna take a little break and control Myself.

I appreciate your understanding, Can you ask Owen to step forth and state his case please.

Hey this [AP] Owen i did an initiation with [AP] Tyrone and said "put your hands up""i have friends/people in the area" i shot at the cop because he got in his car as soon as i said put your hands up so then the people in the area and me shot the cop because he was running/driving away so we shot him because he was running away from a robarry. That is what i did and say.

I realize that that was bad rp and that i should of had my gun out when i said "put your hands up". I do apologize and am very sorry. And yes like tyrone said you said that you went going to submit a form until we do something stupid  again which is fair enough but you did. 

When i said watching memes my friend sent me a message [Not Tyrone] and i was a meme but i did not know at the time of the chat on ts what it was going to be. It could of been my mum for all i know.

I am so sorry for bad RP but we all learn from mistakes like tyrone said he is right. am sorry will step up my game from not on.

Hey this [AP] Owen i did an initiation with [AP] Tyrone and said "put your hands up""i have friends/people in the area" i shot at the cop because he got in his car as soon as i said put your hands up so then the people in the area and me shot the cop because he was running/driving away so we shot him because he was running away from a robarry. That is what i did and say.

I realize that that was bad rp and that i should of had my gun out when i said "put your hands up". I do apologize and am very sorry. And yes like tyrone said you said that you went going to submit a form until we do something stupid  again which is fair enough but you did. 

When i said watching memes my friend sent me a message [Not Tyrone] and i was a meme but i did not know at the time of the chat on ts what it was going to be. It could of been my mum for all i know.

I am so sorry for bad RP but we all learn from mistakes like tyrone said he is right. am sorry will step up my game from not on.

Thank you for coming forward and stating your case.

After spending some time to review all evidence given from Stan and Husky I feel that what I have seen from both of you is unacceptable, Tyrone I appreciate you expressing your faults but I feel that some time away is the best for you. Owen I feel that you should spend some time to rethink your approach to roleplay here at Roleplay.co.uk as we set a standard of high roleplay at all times and that was not demonstrated from yourself. Stan I, I am thankful for you coming fourth to express your concerns but in saying that my message to you is that, you should go through every situation with a high standard of roleplay to the top of your capabilities at all times even if you disagree initially.

In conclusion I will place a ban upon Owen and Tyron for you both to rethink and for us as staff to be assured this will not repeat again. Mistakes happen yes but you must respect and accept the consequences once given to you for your mistakes. 

Name:[AP] Owen

Steam ID:76561198139139485

GUID:1e9b7fa008b2926b4efe973446ecb053

Name:[AP] Tyrone

Steam ID:76561198308772612

GUID:8a6759ad528be6fa25a04643bd42646c

Action Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back