What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [APA]Impressiv4o - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden Tacitus

Your In-game name

Tacitus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[APA]Impressiv4o

Date of the incident

29/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and some friends were rping where one of our friends was a corrupt cop. One of the people we were rping with in the area said he had friends in the area with no threat of action and so we started looking around where I found a guy with pistol out, upstairs. I told him to put it away and then to head downstairs. He told me while I was heading back down stairs that what i did was "Fail rp". I didn't know this till after I saw the recording so at that time I pushed to learn what he said. While I was talking to the police at that situation a friend of mine was shot which caused me to get defensive. One of the friends of the guy who shot my friend was talking to my injured team mate. I told him to leave with no descriptive threat except for the words of "i'll give you one warning get the f*ck out the area." I then walked to the man detained who shot my friend and the guy I told to leave got into the building behind him, went upstairs, and got to the balcony to pull out a pistol and shoot me and poorly execute me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNiHpT6IE8w&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

So, straight off the bat I am not pleased with you chasing around someone who did indeed speak out of roleplay but did at least seem to notice their bugger up but you persistently chased him around telling him to do it again or you would take action against them which is not fine in my books at all considering it also ends up then coming around to the lovely rule "(1.8)" which you can go take a gander at and refresh yourself on all of our rules while you are at it. I hope I don't see you ever doing that again and this will be noted as a warning against you, if someone makes a mistake it is not your job to enforce or follow it up and harass them to break a rule and in this case bringing in an presumably accidental use of out of character wording but you may inform staff or if you feel it is needed, make a report against them.

Now onto the actual case, concerning the part were you were next to the officer talking before your buddy was shot next to the vehicles you were not close enough for us to know what actually went down there and as such that cannot be considered. Otherwise with the person who you knocked out who then shot you later it currently seems you appear to have been foolish enough to physically attack someone after your threats of doing so and as far as I can see he has retaliated against you by biding him time for the right moment although I will say I don't exactly see any high quality roleplay either from both sides considering as well your reason in the first place was for making threats to get him to re-break a server rule which I covered above and as such I be taking action against both of you in the form of a warning this time, I advise you, in particular, Hayden think about what is appropriate in the future and have a much better reason for wanting to knock someone out for not wanting to re-break a rule.

@Hayden Tacitus - Warning Issued (See above for full details) (See Below)

@- Impressive - Warning Issued (See above for full details)

But alas this is not the end of the line, there is currently still action that needs to take place and rather urgently as it is blatant and un-excusable in the form of discrimination against someone as I can hear in the video, so in that case a ban will be put in place against them. @Hayden Tacitus , in fact you will also be actioned against as you are already on a final warning which I have just noticed and will now amend this to add you to the correct list.

@Hayden Tacitus - Action Taken (1.8)

CheeseBurgerEddy - Action Taken (1.2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back