What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [App. Scelto] Flexboy - VDM (action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Your In-game name

Wilson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[App. Scelto] Flexboy

Date of the incident

13/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had just left the garage when i was heading into Kavala. I kind of semi decided to go right and then decided not to and crashed. (awful i know) anyway, I then somehow accidentally clip a guy running in the road whilst I'm pulling over. I apologize as it was not intentional. He asks me for a repair kit for his car, so I help him out. As I get back in my Quillin, he crashes straight into the side of me. I asked him what was that and he drives off. I had a feeling he was up to something so I chased him on foot in case he stopped. He turns around and runs over me again. The first time, I accept I did pretty much run into his vehicle. Anyway, he then runs over me again, and one final time which sends me flying. I died pretty much precisely as the server restarts. I understand this looks somewhat like im combatlogging, but you can see in the chat that people are aborting to lobby. I can provide footage showing that it was taken just before restart if required.

Edit: I forgot to mention, you can hear me when he runs me over for the second time trying to spam one of the roll keys to try and get out of the way

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/s/LjYBoeha0fZI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This player is already banned for VDM, however this is another clear cut case so will be added to his records.

Action taken: Added notes for VDM to player:

51ff296f9508ffe9498de1e8910966df (BattlEye GUID)
76561198160175659 (Steam ID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back