What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [AR] Vex Marshal - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI Max ORyan

Your In-game name

SGT Max ORyan [KV654]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[AR] Vex Marshal

Date of the incident

05/06/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Pulled over Vex because he was wanted for multiple counts of attempted vehicle theft. After he pulled over, I asked him to step out of the vehicle, and he preceded to say something well in his vehicle that I couldn't hear, and the drive away.
Decided to initiate on his tires just in case it came down to a chase, and after pursing for around 20 seconds he pulled over, sprayed us both dead, and then provided terrible RP well executing us. I don't think I'm wrong to say that when I'm getting executed, I deserve to have somebody actually talk to me instead of just saying "Don't chase me next time"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMcMlg9zOco&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=BanditORyan
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, after reviewing this report, I have come to a conclusion. Starting off by the report. When you report someone, please try to upload a 3 min+ video at all times. Also, in this report I can clearly see that you got rdmed. It is RDM because the police officer did not threaten his life at all, only the tires of his truck.

Report actioned. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back