What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Arbaaz and friends - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethon

Your In-game name

Aethon

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Arbaaz and friends

Date of the incident

09/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After a previous gunfight, we brought the two others to a warehouse to talk to them and have a fun time. Suddenly four rebels show up and we get in our car and attempt to leave. They say 'get out of the car' four times, before opening fire. Absolutely no roleplay at all, I left in the first 4 minutes to show that there was no prior gunfight with this group. After this, my friends were executed and I eventually bled out. No point resolving since this group clearly considered this valid initiation, and they weren't on teamspeak.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/UwlwZcv91Jk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I weren't personally involved in this situation but I've watched the clip and you were told to get out of the car and you did then got back in while being told don't run away etc and you even said on teamspeak or one of your friends did saying "if i try and drive off they are will just shoot me out either way". You guys then proceeded to drive out and then were all of a sudden flabbergasted by the fact you were then hearing shots pop off? saying "they are RDMing they are RDMing" when they are shooting your tires.. not even shots at yourself. Then you proceeded to jump out the car for a firefight. There is no RDM here that I can see.. Not sure why you feel the need to report this.

Just my view on this.

Also you didn't give any roleplay.. you were just wanting to run. You had 2 chances to engage in roleplay and didn't take either of them.
I really don't think this deserves a reply. Not sure what other server you've come from, but you can't just start shooting people after only saying that. The driver was was also killed very quickly.

If the admin deems it necessary evidence i shall compensate for all losses 

srry mate but i think your mistaken we did not even touch the quilin or any other car for that matter 
If an admin deems it? I wrote a note in chat to the group leader when I was downed, he seemed to believe he'd done nothing wrong. If you believe this was RDM, then you should have offered to resolve, come to liaison, or comped when we asked in chat, rather than claiming you'd done nothing wrong.

I don't see why delusion is even commenting when he wasn't involved, your group needs to sort itself out...

Last edited by a moderator:
i have sent you a personal meassege about sorting things out. about 1 hour ago and you have still not replied 

okay man if you say so we will see what the admin says but i do not recall you saying anything in ooc or direct about wanting to resolve the situation

okay man if you say so we will see what the admin says but i do not recall you saying anything in ooc or direct about wanting to resolve the situation
I passed a note to whoever was talking to my body about roleplay but was told that since the downed guys are your friends you didn't need to roleplay.

@Delusion, you are not involved in the report, so don't comment on it! 
Any further comments by you or any other persons not involved will lead to warnings and possible forum restrictions.

In the video when you are inside the building your health is at 97% when you run out and started saying “that was RDM.” Your Health was still on 97%. So the bullet didn’t make contact with you and if it did with your friend we are open to see the evidence but by the looks of it. We told you to “Get out of the car” you did but your friend tried to run as you can see the car pulled back and we had to choice but to open fire at the wheels of the vehicle. So In my opinion it’s not RDM. Side note I was there in the firefight 

In the video when you are inside the building your health is at 97% when you run out and started saying “that was RDM.” Your Health was still on 97%. So the bullet didn’t make contact with you and if it did with your friend we are open to see the evidence but by the looks of it. We told you to “Get out of the car” you did but your friend tried to run as you can see the car pulled back and we had to choice but to open fire at the wheels of the vehicle. So In my opinion it’s not RDM. Side note I was there in the firefight 
If I shoot at/near someone without valid initiation it's still RDM, even if I don't hit them. The same goes for what you did here. No time to comply, absolutely no roleplay from your group. I didn't even hear a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back