What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Arctic_dwarf,Viper - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasW

Your In-game name

PC Thomas [WA667]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Arctic_dwarf, Viper

Date of the incident

15/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We get a report that Stadium fuel was being robbed. 2 units were responding November Victor 2 and another unit. The other unit got on scene first, At the first words out of the person's mouth were "do not get out of the car". However, of course, the officer was already out of the car. He then tried to explain to the officer he wants every other officer out of the area. (For a gas station robbery ?). However in the few seconds this was being said, myself and 2 other officers show up, and all we hear is some sort of countdown being shouted and to run as we might get killed, as you will hear from my video, we were worried about getting RDMed, and were saying it over the radio (how true tho). Of course with a countdown, it is not good RP. So I and other officers were not going to take that, and told him to stop, or he will be tased, but he then turned towards myself with a weapon pointed directly at me so I tazed him.
At this point, his friend which he never stated was in the area also opened fire at us and officers were killed.
We went to  Liaison after the incident, and they claimed that they did nothing wrong, I and other officers tried to explain to them how they RDMed us and baited us. Baiting occurred when he tried to avoid any sort of RP, and was looking for a gun fight
In the room, Artic stated he wanted to RP and we forced him into the gunfight, however as you'll see in the other officer's video, he didn't want him out of the car, how can you RP like that. Artic went on and on about how he was trying to roleplay, in my eye and other there was no form of QUALITY roleplay, only officers told to leave the area, and then a countdown to us getting shot.
They seemed to think they did nothing wrong, when clearly in my eyes they did, I ended the  Liaison as it was going nowhere and the staff needs to get involved.
They are getting reported for the following
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).
(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.
My video is short, as there is no other incidents with the accused as we just came from Agios.
The first officer on scenes POV will be added shortly

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5b4b99aa29cbedea7b/rdm-fail-rp-baiting
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I am the officer that was part of patrol that came to the scene first, and also the officer that was 'negotiating'. Here is the video with brief describtion from my point of view.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I started the video 5 minutes before the situation happened, as that is usualy what is required for reports (skip to 3:22ish for the start of the gas station robbery scene)

Brief describtion:

Me and patrol partner (Cartman) arrived to the scene first. Upon arrival, Cartman took position behind the door at the back of the station and I proceeded to stop the car infront of it. The moment I get out of the car I hear 'get in the car, get in the car...' to which I replied by trying to provide some sort of initial Roleplay. I managed to get suspect to allow me get a bit closer, so I could judge the danger of situation and hear suspect a bit better. I tried to continue roleplay by asking him what is he doing in the station, expecting some kind of roleplay answer such as 'Cleaning the windows', 'Fixing alarm', 'Counting money', or just straight up 'Robbing the gas station'. The only reply I have gotten was 'I want all officers to leave the area'. I was a bit puzzled, but told my patrol partner to back off. At that moment I thought that Cartman was spotted by the guy robbing the station, as I was not aware that the suspect had friends in the area, considering that was never stated. Other patrols arrived before I could let everyone know what people at the gas station want in a decent roleplay manner (Kilo victor 3 to all units, I am currently at the Stadium fuel, suspect wants every officer to back off, over.). Therefore I tried my best to announce to the arriving patrols that he wants us to go by screaming at them while they were decamping. They couldn't hear me which was quite expected. Then suspect starts counting down as he said he would, to which I responded by letting officers around me know that he is going to shoot when the countdown reaches 0 (as he stated previously). Police took that as a threat to our lives and proceeded to initiate on the person in the gas station. After the initial gunfight breaks out, half of the police force is killed by another rebel which we never knew was even anywhere in the area.

I will only respond to questions by the staff team or add only comments which I think are crucial to the situation.

*Quick edit: Not sure how well you can hear him say 'If they don't move in 10 seconds, otherwise they'll (officers) start dropping' at 4:20ish, that's why I said 'oh shit, he's gonna shoot' later on.

Okey, its time to come with a final conclusion on this. 
I need to say i have watched this video multiple times. And went to get othet staff opinions on it. 
Not for the fact to ask about the roleplay, This was indeed not good enough. But this is because some of the police. 
Especially the 2 NCA officers wants to come instanly in the building with force. If you just would do what he ask,
And take distance, This maybe could be a potential fun rp session. Now to the fact of the RDM claims. 
I have to say i notice that at fishy's video on 4:50 you see the officer at the right That is PC Thomas i believe. 
You see him switching from his main gun to his tazer. Then the first shot that get released. Is from PC thomas his tazer. 
Therefore arctic and viper are in every right to defend themself. So this is not RDM, This is them defending themself from police. 

Now onto the Baiting, I dont know why you call this baiting, When the police force this situation towards a gunfight. 
Going with that kind of  hostillity, its not gonna get a peacefull solution. Does not mean his friend is setup incase it goes wrong, That it is classed as baiting. 
He got no chance to roleplay, As the only thing he ask before he start speaking was for officers to leave the area except fishy. 
If you actually listened to him, You could use that distance to oversee the area. And see that there was more people then only the guy inside. 

Final Conclusion: 

Report Rejected. 

Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back