What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Army lot - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Steve Stacy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Army lot

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/21/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: To cut a short story even shorter:

- These army lot were outside kraken, we pull up, words were exchanged, I got punched then saw my mate get chased and had a little laugh to myself, got stabbed then got killed.

Now, the reason I think this was RDM is because the words that were said are not enough to cause a fight, especially not one to be stabbed over. If your ego is that fragile that you attack someone over being called a "pipsqueak" I think you just need to take a step back and just have a little self reflection time. It was clear what these lads wanted from the start, from the little hypeman in the back seat going," I wouldn't have that, I wouldn't have that" to the other hypeman going ,"Hit him" , they just wanted a fight. Even if you (staff) deem the words as enough interaction to attack someone, I wasn't even the person saying it.

Now, for the exploiting, I don't think I even need to explain why I am reporting it, but, during the fight that kicked off you can clearly see this guy emoting in and out of the fight, after throwing a punch, he leans back, in doing so dodges my gun shots. Emoting during a fight is an exploit.

After this altercation, I was being taken to a dodgy doctor where I bled out.

To answer any questions around 0:56 to 1:04, I undeafened in discord and asked "got any calls yet, tom" he said ,"no" and I then redeafened.

Two of the Five's ID's can be seen at the end of the clip but that was all I managed to see.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1KrFBBeNltuU9F/d13372Y36jxe?invite=cr-MSx6ZWksMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was the guy that was in the car, I wasn’t involved in the fight until you shot at us. You pulled out a gun so I hit you with my car because I thought you were trying to kill me. I was the last one to come out the kraken because I was messing around with the DJ booth but you brought that on yourself by calling everyone names and expecting no repercussions regardless of how severe you think it is.

I was the guy that was in the car, I wasn’t involved in the fight until you shot at us. You pulled out a gun so I hit you with my car because I thought you were trying to kill me. I was the last one to come out the kraken because I was messing around with the DJ booth but you brought that on yourself by calling everyone names and expecting no repercussions regardless of how severe you think it is.
hello lad,

hmm who did I call a name? 

Yous jumped out of car and started shouting shit or something, I don’t know I just ran you over because you shot at me, wouldn’t start on you for no reason 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good morning @SteveStacy

I hope we are well, and had a lovely Christmas.

Does your friend have their POV at all? It would really help in identifying those involved, especially if he had managed to use session heads. 
Or @Ant Toedo you perhaps have a video of this?

Hello Violet,

My friend does not, no. The only footage I can gather is what has been shown.

Two of the five Id's are : 137 and 201

Hope that helps 🙂

Hi @Violet_

unfortunately I don’t have a clip of the situation. As I said above, I was the last one out of the kraken and was oblivious to what was going on. I was messing with the dj booth in there and when I went outside I heard shots fired, I jumped in the car and then I heard and saw more shots fired towards myself, I think it’s my ID that is shown in the clip but I only reacted because I was shot at. I wasn’t part of the initial argument that led to that. Thanks 

Hi, thank you both for your replies.

Firstly, I'll address the RDM.
From start to finish, the fight is messy. Both parties involved had started calling each other names, inciting a reaction from each other. By it you and your friend calling them 'Pipsqueak', and them calling you 'ugly' and telling you to get in the car and leave etc - Then onto making fun out of his lisp by replying back to him in a same manner of speaking, before the fight kicked off - and in my opinion, warranted enough for the fight that broke out. 

Secondly, the animation exploiting,
The person doing this is seen initially on the bike in this animation, and gets off the bike still in the animation. You then see him, and another again doing this as they run around before the fight starts, to then only one of them still in the animation when the fighting is happening. Perhaps he's stuck in this animation? Or just enjoying how funny it looks.

Regardless, it is something he shouldn't be doing as it can create an unfair advantage, regardless of how small that advantage may be - by making it a bit more difficult to hit him. 
Shooting him on the other hand, has no disadvantage with the animation - unfortunately it was just the angle in which you was shooting him at, quite unlucky.

Without more ID's or knowing the people involved, I'm afraid there's not much further to go on.

So to conclude, the action for this report will be as follows:
DECLINED. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back