What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ashle - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalurah

Your In-game name

Nalurah Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ashle

Date of the incident

04/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was assisting some cops who crashed at Kore Bend. While dragging the cops to my vehicle to take them to the medics Ashle and his gang walked up and shouted "Get on the floor, get on the floor" before knocking me out, not giving any time to react.
At the situation itself I already tried to point out within RP and // messages that they were very much in the wrong with that, as did the police officers present. They kidnapped me and drove off. During the rest of the kidnapping I again tried to explain to them that they broke server rules with this poor performance. I called them to a liaison numerous times in the hopes of a peaceful resolution. Sadly they never responded by going to the liaison despite acknowledging my message.

As shown in the video by SI Wayfarer's comments it is not the first time this group has shown poor RP/initiation. At the end of the video you can also see them shoot at other police officers.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fivuWxG8eA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Well - after having smiled throughout - what was initially a great sequence - I must admit, that was quite poor. I'll see if I can get hold of Ashle one way or another. Would very much like to hear his thoughts on this. 

It would appear as if Ashle hasnt shown interest in replying, so I'll go ahead and deal with the report as it is. 

I very much agree with you @Nalurah - the RP provided by Ashle is sub-par, and not something we want to see repeated in the future. To ensure that he understands this, I'll issue a 24 hour ban for his behaviour and lets hope this doesnt happen again.

Thank you for taking the time to report this. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back