What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Avion Solar - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieMc

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tony Anderson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Avion Solar

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/21/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1100

What best describes this incident ?: PowerGaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: While playing on my civ character and messing around i got into a situation helping a friend of mine escape Avions custody. After a pursuit which concluded in us being arrested we were of course taken to MRPS, upon being at MRPS we had minimum interaction with Avion and had more interaction with the other officer in the cells. As Avion tried to get into the cells to take me to get fingerprints i push the cell door back and ziptied it shut so he couldnt come in and to prolong the situation. As i done /e valet when Avion came back with the grinder the cut the door open to stop him cutting the door open, i dont really think Avion wanted to RP with it.

I tried speaking to Avion but we didnt really see eye to eye on this side of the situation and it was blamed on in game mechanics, although he could've tried to convince me to step back etc it did just seem like he couldnt be arsed. Someone in Avions position within the Police faction on the server i do expect a bit more of roleplay within a situation like this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/RADdPXQ4FCB6X/d1337vRTUsCo?invite=cr-MSxIeVMsMTE3ODU0NjMwLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
OK dokie wasn't expecting this as I thought we had sorted it when we chatted however that being said if you feel with didn't then apparently I misunderstood.  so im going to break down my response to this into different sections just for ease of me writing it and if you wish to respond to it to assist with that. 

1. having minimum interaction with myself in the cells

You were brought into custody around 9:55 am and this incident occurred at around 10:26. During that intervening time I had ensured that your and your friend's right had been read as your friend was brought in first he was processed by myself first which involved rights, fingerprints and writing up the incident report. Having a second officer there was useful for me as it allowed me to focus on the paperwork to some extent.  I don't mess around with my incident reports and make sure I put enough detail in them as such they take time to write up which means I cant come over and chat because I'm typing that up.  

2. In relation to me not wanting to RP it now I was RPing it but my character at this point was "sick of your shit" up to this point in this scenario have assaulted me on 3 occasions the first being the car door, the second with knuckledusters on the corner of Vespucci Blvd and Strawberry Ave and the 3rd in the cells. You have also stolen my police car, rammed my police car and been incredibly rude towards my character so they had run out of patience with you.   

3. The pulling through the bars. you can clearly see in the video I have attached to this that your wrists were through the bard well one was the other was through solid metal somehow, but I took the nearest possible location for it being the gap in the bars below where it was. I grab your wrists and handcuff you now unfortunately due to mechanics I cannot handcuff you to the front and it dragged you through the bards so it handcuffed you to the back and i put you back where you were (or as close as I could get) prior to you being pulled through the bars as that's where you should have been. Usually, id unlock the cell door to do this but due to it being zip tied that was not possible. I don't honestly see what your issue is with this as I can easily get to your writs I tried /Me to show I was grabbing them and i put you back in the cell as soon as able as you shouldn't have been dragged through it. It then came to light that you couldn't move which as we discussed in solving was probably down to you doing an emote when cuffed. but in case it was an issue with where you were I attempted to move you to a different position still in the cell to see if that would fix it. When it was clear it wouldn't I RP'd that you must have been handcuffed with one wrist on either side of a cell bar hence stopping you from moving and when I unlock the door you can see there was an issue uncuffing you and I rp'd that I was uncuffing you form the door so even when you cuffed and I was in the cells I un cuffed you even though I knew you were just going to wale on me again. 

4. Now lets talk about you actually zip tying the cell door. I have inspected that door and there is nowhere for a zip tie to connect to the metal is flush completely with the call so the only thing the door could be ziptied to is itself which wouldn't affect its operation (see attached gyazo) so how did you ziptie it shut? It probably sounds petty but if you want to call me out for game mechanics that I cannot control like handcuffing pulling you thought he bard then I will respond in kind https://gyazo.com/a7679ae40ce336db877bc9e64b950a0d

5. IN the evidence you provided you can hear that you are using OOC voice chat.  Now when I made the initial arrest I did not see your friend use a phone or radio at any point yet you just happened to stumble upon the location of the arrest seems a bit of a coincidence. But I will leave that to the staff team if they feel it was just a happy accident that you showed up there just at the right time 

Here's my POV for reference I do have the footage that has been cut out in the middle should it be required but most of it is me driving around patrolling and then the pursuit that lead to the arrest. https://youtu.be/yVPYK58EHZQ

Hello @Avion Solarand thanks for the response in relation to this incident. Firstly id like to address that you have said about ziptieing the cell door shut, i see this as a mechanic that is implemented by i presume Devs as it wouldn't be a standard in game feature as far as I'm aware anyway ? staff could correct me if I'm wrong. Also on your 5th point there im guessing your aiming at a metagaming claim?. Myself and Jak know each other only in game, through trips to tirenutz to have my car repaired etc. It was a coincidence that i came across you two while just messing around in the city myself, the people you can hear in the call weren't anything to do with the situation and were purely watching for something to do at this time in the morning. None of them were involved in this situation.

I have a clip of just after i stole the local vehicle on ballas turf and as you can hear i wasn't in a call with the person you were arresting. I'm sure he would be able to confirm this aswell.

I have stated my reasoning and justification for the actions I took in the situation and at this moment in time feel I acted appropriately. If it is judged otherwise then I apologise I will know better for the next time something like this happens 

Thank you @Avion Solar for the reply once again, I appreciate you giving your justification for what happened within this situation, although someone in your position is classed as a community leader. Under G1.7  I feel it’s necessary for you to follow this rule within your roleplay and set an example for other officer within the force and not display actions that other may portray. I’ll leave this for staff to decided whether or not any rules have been broken from here on out. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@AlanS@Avion SolarDo either of you have the unedited version of this situation for us to review please? If not could you let us know why the footage has been edited?

In addition to this, Alan you have reported for power gaming in this situation, Now reading over the initial post in the report it seems to be more about the RP as a whole that is why the report was made, Or is it something else? Mainly asking for clarification since you do also mention game mechanics. 

Hello @Stuarti unfortunately have no other footage which involves this situation. As for editing I’m not sure what video is edited ? As far as I’m aware the footage I’ve uploaded I don’t recall trying to mess around and edit it?. I am mainly making this report for the video I have provided, I made this report due to the overall situation coming down to this being what ruined it for myself when being pushed and pulled through the bars. In relation to game mechanics I was referring to @Avion Solarregarding the way the cell doors are set up inside the Police Station but cant still be ziptied, I’m presuming this was put in by the dev team so they can b ziptied shut. 

I should have most of it but I turned it off when I was at mrps so I could render the footage for the warrant. I will look at sorting it tonight 

Hello @Stuarti unfortunately have no other footage which involves this situation. As for editing I’m not sure what video is edited ? As far as I’m aware the footage I’ve uploaded I don’t recall trying to mess around and edit it?. I am mainly making this report for the video I have provided, I made this report due to the overall situation coming down to this being what ruined it for myself when being pushed and pulled through the bars. In relation to game mechanics I was referring to @Avion Solarregarding the way the cell doors are set up inside the Police Station but cant still be ziptied, I’m presuming this was put in by the dev team so they can b ziptied shut. 
Main reason I used the word edited is you have provided us two clips, One that you've asked only for staff to review, This is fine however there is a bit of a gap between your two recordings. First one the is you driving the car around city hall, Then it jumps to the medal clip where you are by the police vehicle. Reason I asked for any further footage you had and asked why it has a chunk removed is because I would like to get the bigger picture from all involved so I'm able to make a call on the situation as a whole. 

Could you also answer this for me please? Now reading over the initial post in the report it seems to be more about the RP as a whole that is why the report was made, Or is it something else? Mainly asking for clarification since you do also mention game mechanics. This is for clarity in the report so I have a better understanding what lead to the report, Also may I ask did Avion arrest you in this situation that lead you to being in MRPS cells to start with?

I should have most of it but I turned it off when I was at mrps so I could render the footage for the warrant. I will look at sorting it tonight
Thank you, Main part I'm looking for is the edit from the police car being stolen leading up to you returning to MRPS with another male if you do have this, Just so you know the section I'm talking about. 

@Stuart the reason for their being two different clip is because my medal only record for 90 second clips, the one that was on youtube i got from my recycling bin as i had cleared all my medal on sunday morning after i had got the initial clip i provided. The RP provided by Avion in the initial pursuit wasn't the greatest as he wasnt really looking for a chase in my opinion and was trying to crash into us etc. The main reason about the report is the pulling and then pushing me back through the bars. The part i said about the game mechanics is replying to Avion saying about zipping the door shut when its onto bricks. Im presuming this was implemented by Devs as its not in the standard GTA game and i wouldnt think this is not okay honestly. Avion did indeed arrest myself and process me all the way to bollingbroke after the chase we had previously.  

@AlanS No problem and thank you for the clarification. Might be worth while if you are able to is having longer clips moving forth as if we would ask for more of the situation from your POV then you would have it. Just helps us form our decision on all the facts over parts missing. I'll go ahead and review everything submitted and once done I'll provide the outcome of the report. 

First off thank you for taking the time to make a player report Alan. 

Now due to the amount of points raised on both sides, I'll provide insight for some and overall so we are all on the same page by the conclusion. First off one part you've mentioned is that Avion falls under G1.7. As per the rule and I'll quote part of it here and explain "(G1.7) Community leaders - Players who are business owners, organisation leaders or high ranking police officers/NHS personnel"  Whilst I understand and believe you think this is because it mentions high ranking police officers in the rule, This is more towards SI's and the CSI. In this Avion is a C/I and in turn wouldn't fall under this rule. Just to give some clarity for this as a whole.

Now watching over the full situation that Avion has provided us we can see indeed he was the one to arrest you after getting the first person he arrested and by your own admissions your friend. Now after you took the car Avion did attempt to find you however he did end up returning back to MRPS to get another vehicle. 

Skipping forward somewhat due to another point you've made "The RP provided by Avion in the initial pursuit wasn't the greatest as he wasn't really looking for a chase in my opinion and was trying to crash into us etc" From looking at the video Avion sent us he did find yous at the police impound to where a gentle tap of bumpers was made, I'd not say this is excessive overall. A little bit forward from that, Both police cars do make contact with the vehicle you we're in and from the looks it was in an attempt to box the vehicle in and in turn yes there was a small ram of the vehicles.

Lets look at this from a different side and the events currently. Avion tried to arrest someone, Whilst he was placing the other person inside you appear then jump right into the driver seat, Not only stealing a vehicle in front of police however now holding a hostage. In all honesty did you expect the police to not try and stop you? All actions do have consequences and from looking at the clip Avion was fine. 

One thing I will point out, When you we're doing donuts around Dutch London street, Avion could of tried to stop the vehicle i.e making contact in an attempt to stop you, however decided not to and the pursuit carried on, So this indeed would make the argument of not wishing to pursue void.

Following this Avion did give you a chase to where he didn't hit the vehicle however followed yous and provided information over the radio to other officers. The passenger then jumped out of the car to where Avion did stop and of course end up arresting your friend. Moving forward at MRPS It was yourself who rammed Avion's car to the point both vehicles we're out and the chase happened on foot to where you we're indeed arrested. 

Just to touch on the roleplay aspect whilst in the cells. From reviewing the full video Avion provided it was under 10 minutes where he himself didn't roleplay with yous however you can see he was writing the reports overall and you we're with another officer at the time to roleplay with. Given the situation was roughly under 2 hours long, Having the small bit of time needed with a report is understandable. 

In relation to two points Avion has made. First will be using a ziptie on the cell door, Whilst yes one may think it's not possible it is a feature within the game that players are able to use and in this case Alan did seem to want to simply stay in the cell and expand more on the RP, This did open it up for both sides a bit more in this situation so from a staffing point, No issue here. 

Next thing is the metagaming rule, Now without having the full side from Alan it is hard to determine if G3.1 was broken, However given that it is your friend as you've mentioned and it is seen you are in a discord call is it possible you knew ooc where he was, Maybe, However for this situation there wouldn't be enough evidence to support the claims but I will touch on this at the end.

Moving onto the Power gaming rule;

Having looked over the video a few times to get a clear indication of what was happening, You we're going to be walked for your prints to be checked however in turn you did decide to ziptie the door. This indeed is your choice however you then have this part of the roleplay to think about. You are stuck inside regardless so indeed the police would want to cut them/use the grinder to remove them. 

Avion did attempt to come back with his gear to remove the ziptie to where you stood using the valet animation, Meaning your hands we're through the bars in that respect. Having looked at the cell off there is a slot where items are passed through such as food/drink ect, So it's reasonable to assume that one can cuff someone through that and this is what Avion did. Looking over that section, It's clear Avion didn't wish to use a saw on the zipties when you we're so close and at risk of losing a finger from him doing so, In turn you we're cuffed and this is explained in the video of what is happening so you aren't unclear at any point. 

With this due to game mechanics you we're pulled out through the cell door and placed back back into the state you we're in. Now with this as a whole there is better ways this could of been done however given the situation and context of this I'd not agree with the power gaming claim given the context. 

Conclusion:

Whilst this did indeed seem like an interesting situation there is a few points I'd like you both to take away from this. 

@AlanS Whilst in this case you have admitted to streaming on discord, I would be careful overall with this as lets say the other people watching we're on the server and then used said information to help yous, It's not a good look and indeed would breach G3.1, Same in turn if you used said information to find where Jax was. Whilst it's not 100% clear in this case please keep this in mind moving forth.

@Avion SolarIn relation to the cuffing through the doors, Given the context it's understandable and indeed you did explain this to the player of what you was doing, Not an issue overall, However one thing to keep in mind should this happen moving forth it's a good idea to unlock the door to put the player back inside. Whilst yes it is a game mechanic and you cannot help someone being dragged through, It's just about how it's rectified so all sides are happy.

I do hope you both have a wonderful day & weekend! 

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back