What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Avion Solar - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Samuel Hernandez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Avion Solar

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/15/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1650

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The situation started with me selling drugs at Mt Haan Road next to Coalition throughout the afternoon, police activated their sirens and I fled however no words had been said during the chase or anything of the sort. Adam Busy was the officer chasing me throughout and I am sure he would be fine to reply to this report, he had chased me for roughly 2-3 minutes until I lost him in the tunnels and he discontinued the chase, however Avion, who responded as backup, as shown in the video, went to the exit of the train tunnels and drove toward me in order to find me again.

He eventually found me repairing my bike which I got on when I saw him coming, when riding past I said "wrong way" as a joke and these were the only words spoken up until this time by either side. Avion then gets out of his vehicle, without saying any words whatsoever and beanbags me from a massive distance while I am riding at a decently high speed.

I attempted to call Avion to liaison but as shown in his video, he did not have OOC chat on but I did @ his session ID. Furthermore, questions might be asked why I am using his own video against him, this is simply because I could not record at the time therefore was unable to record my own evidence.

I personally feel that this would surely be a rule break under (G7.5) Police Sirens - When the Police put on their sirens lights to pull you over to attend a scene this does not mean RP has been initiated on their point, if you shoot without engaging in RP then this is classed as RDM. Although I did not shoot him, the rule clearly started " When the Police put on their sirens lights to pull you over to attend a scene this does not mean RP has been initiated on their point". I feel like Avion's decision to beanbag me cut short any more form of RP for both sides in regards to the chase, I was told by the other officers involved that this was a very enjoyable chase up until this point, a machete was in my hand but this was pulled out after the second beanbag was deployed

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V29IDBkC7uE&ab_channel=AvionSolarEvidence
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I can confirm that I was the first pursuing officer. I just wanted to clarify for everyone involved what RP has taken place before this incident (report) so staff and everyone involved have further information to make an informed decision.

This is my POV of what has happened. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1p4oAxadkW78EV/SQUgCxiyhlhs?invite=cr-MSxvTjcsNTUwMzUxMjYs

I did not tell the rider to hop off or anything like that, it was a simple chase (hopefully this helps).

Unless asked by staff I have no further input or anything to provide for this report.

I did attempt to contact you after you were in prison and the chat logs will show I did @ you a couple of times regarding this also waited in QE for probably about 30mins to an hour hoping you would come but I'm guessing you had logged off? I am still happy to chat if you would like but this was my view of it from Avions perspective: 

An individual has just made off from officers at a high rate of speed showing blatant disregard for the safety of themselves or others, they have then once again shown their contempt for the safety of others and the law by riding a motorcycle down a pedestrian staircase into the subway this could have easily caused serious injury to themselves or innocent members of the public. The individual then as I approach attempts to make off again taunting me as he does so and in my mind it is clear he is A. Not going to Stop B. WIll continue to ride at speed and pose a risk to themselves and others as such the most pragmatic move was to end the pursuit before any more lives could be put at risk this deployed a ben bag at you. After this I took you to the police station and spent over an hour with you there having an interesting interview lets say. 

Now in relation to :(G7.5) Police Sirens - When the Police put on their sirens lights to pull you over to attend a scene this does not mean RP has been initiated on their point, if you shoot without engaging in RP then this is classed as RDM If I had just pulled before the pursuit I would have agreed however there was a pursuit and it was clearly an ongoing situation and if you hadn't have gone down the stair the launcher would probably not have been used but your direct actions in making such a risky manoeuvre made the risk to such it was justifiable to use that level of force so quickly  

As to why I didnt say anyhting before i deployed th bean bag I dindt really get a chance to, I informed offciers on the radio and then you were riding away and would bave been too far to hear me. it is clear you knew I was after you 

Finally: https://gyazo.com/9b4f7c3197a57e231667a411422c3165 how come you waited until after the 24 hour period to pose this? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I did attempt to contact you after you were in prison and the chat logs will show I did @ you a couple of times regarding this also waited in QE for probably about 30mins to an hour hoping you would come but I'm guessing you had logged off? I am still happy to chat if you would like but this was my view of it from Avions perspective: 

An individual has just made off from officers at a high rate of speed showing blatant disregard for the safety of themselves or others, they have then once again shown their contempt for the safety of others and the law by riding a motorcycle down a pedestrian staircase into the subway this could have easily caused serious injury to themselves or innocent members of the public. The individual then as I approach attempts to make off again taunting me as he does so and in my mind it is clear he is A. Not going to Stop B. WIll continue to ride at speed and pose a risk to themselves and others as such the most pragmatic move was to end the pursuit before any more lives could be put at risk this deployed a ben bag at you. After this I took you to the police station and spent over an hour with you there having an interesting interview lets say. 

Now in relation to :(G7.5) Police Sirens - When the Police put on their sirens lights to pull you over to attend a scene this does not mean RP has been initiated on their point, if you shoot without engaging in RP then this is classed as RDM If I had just pulled before the pursuit I would have agreed however there was a pursuit and it was clearly an ongoing situation and if you hadn't have gone down the stair the launcher would probably not have been used but your direct actions in making such a risky manoeuvre made the risk to such it was justifiable to use that level of force so quickly  

As to why I didnt say anyhting before i deployed th bean bag I dindt really get a chance to, I informed offciers on the radio and then you were riding away and would bave been too far to hear me. it is clear you knew I was after you 

Finally: https://gyazo.com/9b4f7c3197a57e231667a411422c3165 how come you waited until after the 24 hour period to pose this? 
I intend this on being my only reply cause getting into a reply back and forth would only make this harder for staff. 

My main issue, hence the report is there according to G7.5, police siren lights does not mean any form of RP has initiated on the polices side, and according to G1.2, "Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM" If you had at least said something, I wouldn't be as bothered due to the fact that you would have at least attempted to give me some form of demands etc., however not a word was said and I was bean-bagged while travelling roughly 40 mph, therefore I do not see where any form of "quality roleplay" would be on your end. 

The reason I did not report within 24 hours is due to the fact, as stated earlier, I had no POV of the situation therefore was unable to put any form of report up. If I was able to record my POV at the time, I would have posted this report sooner. 

I feel like the police have to be held responsible for some of the RP given at times, and the RP I was given felt as if you just wanted to win the situation and get me into handcuffs as opposed to allowing the roleplay to continue. 

Hello,

I'll start with the 24 hours thing. @Hektor ArmstrongIf you hadn't have came across this evidence, would you have bothered reporting? I do find it strange that you'd report using evidence from someone else's POV and not your own, you've only really given us the reporting parties POV.

As for RDM, I'm going to refrain from commenting on that at the moment as I'd like you to answer the above.

G7.5, you are correct, RP is not started when lights and sirens are activated, you started the RP the moment you decided to make off. 

I'll start with the 24 hours thing. @Hektor ArmstrongIf you hadn't have came across this evidence, would you have bothered reporting? I do find it strange that you'd report using evidence from someone else's POV and not your own, you've only really given us the reporting parties POV.
Hi there, as already mentioned I did not have my own POV as I could not record at the time therefore this is the only POV of the situation that there is. If this video did not exist then I wouldnt have any evidence to report with in the first place. 

So,

Although the usual time frame for giving responses hasn't past, I can only assume that all parties have written what they want to write.

After looking at the evidence provided and have a discussion with several other staff members we have decided on the following,

I'll start with rule G7.5, this rule would not come into play here as yes, although lights and sirens have been initiated, you didn't pull over, meaning that you have created an RP scenario from your own actions.

Moving onto RDM. This one was harder for me, which is why I have had a discussion with several other staff members, whilst I agree that prior RP needs to be taken into account for context, and there is prior RP here with the Police chase, I have to look at it from both sides, if these roles were reversed, and we have seen this many times, this kind of action would always come out as RDM. I quote a section of rule G1.2 here - 

Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.
Although Hektor was riding away on their motorbike, a warning whilst shouting wouldn't have done any harm. I don't agree with what was said above in terms of Public safety as Hektor was on the train track and at that time, didn't pose a risk.

For this the following will be done

Name: Avion Solar
Rule(s) broken: G1.2
Action: Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back