What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Axela - Rdm (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish Herb

Your In-game name

Scottish Herb

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Axela

Date of the incident

05/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving towards Kavala in my black SUV and I happened to see 2 men standing over a dying body so at first I was planning to just drive past but I heard one of the men shout for help so I figured I could go back and fix a car or something so I stopped and reversed and approached the men. Upon approaching I asked what was wrong and then realised all vehicles where fine and before I knew it one of the men just said "this is a robbery" and pulled a gun so of course I didn't move and was about to speak but before I could utter a word I got shot in the head by a man who was hiding behind the car. I was in shock and his friend/accomplice had realised he'd just RDM'd me so he ran off and the original man that shot me tried executing me but didn't succeed then proceeded to run off. After they all left, it went quiet until bullets started flying and then they vanished again. So I sat there on the road waiting for help which several people drove past but did not stop. By the time someone did arrive it was too late and nothing could be done.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/owORH1q
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back