What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Azteca Gang Members - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Charles Vander

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Azteca Gang Members

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1330

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving around trying to figure out what I should do next and deliberate if I should do some fuel runs or not, also whilst driving around I was talking to a friend on discord of how every encounter with the aztecas I had they showed SHIT RP and always bring out guns, I then decide to visit franklins house from the GTA5 Story line and jump from the back when I noticed that a whole Azteca meetup was conducted at the back of his house, you can clearly hear my gasp when I saw them.
During liasion Jaffa noted that i'm baiting for 2 hours, but when the incident happened, I haven't been on the server for 2 hours yet. When also asking for the name of the person who shot at my direction, he wouldn't give it and only say report it and I'll name the people.
Hes also saying because were at a gang war, he has the full right to shoot me, even though the only previous interactions I had with them was driving away from them.

Video is still uploading, so expect the video not to work within the first 30 minutes of the filed report

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dDxOEHLOdg&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

He shot one shot at your back tire thats it. This guy has had 3 interactions where he came to find us and then ran away from us clearly baiting. The vagos are at war with the aztecas just to add to this. I dont see a problem with this if staff have a different view then let us know and we will change it. He could clearly hear us shouting but that isnt in the video. Ill leave this up to staff here but if any staff have an issue with any rp from my gang my messages are open and ill deal with them

First of all, the shot the person did, it doesn't matter where he hit, if it was towards my general direction intended for a hit on my or my vehicle, its RDM. Second of all, on the past three interactions, we never really spoke a word, it was more of you and your buddies following me and losing me after a little bit. Third of all yes we are in a gang war, but that doesn't mean you can just shoot someone without prior interactions of RP. 

Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Permanent ban.

Quoting this rule, it states "Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM" correct me with your 6 months of experience you kept on bragging to me on our last interaction, but we did not even talk before I suddenly bumped into you. 

I feel like this is just now getting petty with digs towards me. I will be leaving this with staff. Only thing i ask for is full in game audio. Thats all from me

Oh and also, I'd like you to explain why you decided to hide the person who shot at me, you also stated during our liasion you will submit his name on the report and as of now, don't see a single name. You hiding something? 

John Kiff

The only reason he was talking about us in discord is he had two different encounters 20 mins early and got away. Also why would he end up there if he was wanting to do fuel runs. It feels to me like this video is very set up but thats only my opinion

As I stated previously, I was deliberating if I wanted to do any, I never said I wanted to do some. I think you should re-read the report to understand it if you're saying this. If you think I edited something in the video, I have a whole video which I think is 30 Minutes+ without the cut for intended purpose. I also stated that I wanted to visit franklins house.

Theres also another point I'd like to say, you seem like a very egoistic person, meaning you see yourself as someone who is better than everyone, I've heard from others (not saying named for their own protection) who have spoken about you and have had encounters with you as well, all saying the same exact thing, "Shit RP", also before this incident you have stated that you have been on this server for 6 months and know what you're doing, I see that as a threat which unfortunately doesn't work on me but could work on new players to get them not to report stuff against you.

I've never seen any sort of good RP from Aztecas so far, its only shoot shoot shoot. But that is irrelevant to this report. 

I will no longer reply unless a staff member asks me to do so. Bye

Im not replying anymore as this guy has taken it away from the incident and now it talking about things towards me. This seems like he has something against me and my gang and if you cant handle a gang war then dont be in a gang. If staff have a problem with aztecas rp then let me know via discord or ts and ill sort it out with the boys and will make sure individuals know if they do something wrong.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

From the video it is pretty clear that there has been clear hostility on both sides. You saying how they are going to be after you if they see you. 

With the latest gang update it is intended that there will be longer lasting roleplay scenarios/beefs with gangs. This will mean that sometimes in certain scenarios there will be no prior roleplay  as the incident happens but the prior roleplay may have been hours, days or weeks previous. As long as both parties are aware i see no issue with that. In this scenario you were aware that there would be issues between groups and i think justifies there actions. That being said obviously this is looked at as a case by case basis but hopefully these "beefs" will be something for all to enjoy and not have to end up in this section. 

Due to this i will be taking no further action. 

@JaffaBenitez

@TheCap

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back