What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Azteca Gibbo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinks

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Genna Brinks

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Azteca Gibbo

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/06/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 335

What best describes this incident ?: C1.7, G1.6/G3.1, G4.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After an altercation we decided to take the incapacitated Aztecas to Dr. Coathanger to recieve medical attention, Throughout the journey i attempted to make some conversation but was met with silence which lead me to believe the said person was a taking the RP avenue of grave injury. He was totally unresponsive up until the point he was revived, Upon getting back to his feet he drew his weapon which lead to me give him the order to put the gun away but i was met with gun shots forcing us to attack him

After this i attempted to speak with him and he made refrence to a report that is currently being reviewed, After hearing this i was convinced that the course of action which he took was premeditated. He made no attempt to RP Throughout the situation and it felt like he was speaking as himself and not his character.

The 3rd clip shows him referring to a chain of situations that happened earlier in the evening where we have recieved the same sub-par RP in repetition.
At the time we asked in /LOOC if they could spice things up as being downed and dumped in their pool with extremly low quality RP is boring 1 time let alone 3 times in sucsession.
Gibbo was present for this conversation in /LOOC and was made fully aware to the fact we were not happy with the level of RP we were recieving during these situations so the comment he made at dodgy was an attempt to weaponise the way felt in regards to it and basically gave us a big F you...

CLIP 1: https://youtu.be/KkSz4ejz4mw

CLIP 2: https://youtu.be/sXlVlyYy-aY

CLIP 3:https://youtu.be/JjSwn6bHWyo

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/KkSz4ejz4mw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Lad i'm not gonna lie, and with all due respect, I'm not half arsed to respond to this.

refrence to a report
what are you waffling about, i said i took my chances like ___ did, how am i making a reference to a report?

Gibbo was present for this conversation in /LOOC and was made fully aware to the fact we were not happy with the level of RP we were recieving during these situations so the comment he made at dodgy was an attempt to weaponise the way felt in regards to it and basically gave us a big F you...
We've given you all the RP we can, we've tried everything, you can only do stuff so much before it becomes boring.

For the NVL part, i don't care, you had it coming. Especially when you lot are doing shit like this https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1NwTNhFz91SoXb/d13375ZFYm5a?invite=cr-MSw1c1YsMzkyMzA3Niw to kill me.

I won't be responding again, unless Staff ask me too.

Thanks,
Gibby

Good to hear from you Gibbo mate, Firstly I'd appreciate if you didn't use words such as "waffling", Naturally I'm an righteous person and believe honesty goes a long way

In the clip you can clearly hear you say  "I dont care, I dont care. ask dex why he did it as well lad. But ya know... everyone turns a blind eye to that". This sounds quite a bit different to "I took my chances like".

I can only speak for myself and my own opinions but naturally i'd like to think everyone in this server should be able to agree on the fact two wrongs don't make a right Gibbo. Staff give us all the tools to deal with any disputes we might find ourselves so it's a shame you felt the need to resort to this.

i wouldn't exactly say you've tried everything but that's your opinion and more than welcome to have one.

The fact you say "we had it coming" speaks volumes and with that being said i'll leave it at that.

Jah guide & Jah bless, Brinkston

@C_Date Here's the full clip...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good morning all,

Thank you for posting this report @Brinks

You've highlighted quite a few separate rules here (C1.7, G1.6/G3.1, G4.4), so I'll do my best to explain these. I will only be discussing points from the evidence provided or that I have behind the scenes. 

C1.7 - Common Sense: I'm not sure what you feel this rule encompasses that the others don't. I don't see this rule being broken here, given there are other rules more fitting.

G1.6 - Being In Character: Again, not too sure what this is meant to apply to. Now, I'm no expert of the 'beef' between Cutlass & Aztecas, in or out of character, but from what I can see he doesn't bring OOC issues IC, nor the other way round. @Brinksdoes state he feels that due to the lack of roleplay he wasn't roleplaying as his character, but himself, I'm not certain this is the case here. 

G3.1 - OOC Information: This was an interesting one to look into. If Josh Gibson was there at the time Chino NVLed, as seen in this report, he shouldn't be discussing it as that 'version' of Chino respawned, and his actions died with him. To Gibson, it was just another Cutlass member, but he specifies a name which therefore would breach of the New Life Rule. However, if he wasn't there, then he was referencing the report (And subsequent video) that he knew about through OOC means and subsequent breach of G3.1. Either way, it's a rulebreak. I did some digging to see if Gibson was there at the time of Chino's NVL and couldn't find any evidence to support it, therefore, G3.1 was breached in this situation.

G4.4 - When you are downed: This is a clear breach I think we can all agree on. There was no attempt to roleplay injuries here, and is dissapointing to see given Gibson's quite clean history thus far. I'll put this up to the 3AM antics where roleplay is seemingly forgotten about past 12PM but is a rulebreak nonetheless.

I did notice there was one rule not added, G2.4 - Value of Life. I take the lack of the addition to support @Brinksdoesn't believe it was broken here, and you'd be correct, Gibson took a chance here which ultimately failed. 

Overall, the attitude displayed in OOC chat that night, in the roleplay situation and here on the forums from @Gibsonis shocking. Why people cannot behave like mature adults I'll never know, but I hope this was merely a once off. 

Given the overall attitude, and rulebreaks clarified above the following will be actioned: 

Report Accepted - Action Taken:

Action: 2 Day Ban under FBS
CharID: 70373
Rule(s) Broken: G3.1 & G4.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back