What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Azteca - (Tezza I think) - GTA RP

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Alex Barclays
Reported Players: Azteca - (Tezza I think)
Date: May 8, 2024
Time: 22:30
What best describes this incident: Exploiting
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Firstly I would like to start that I tried reaching out to tezza via groups discord and got no response asking for a clip to avoid any unnecessary reports to clear things up but got no response.

So, Ballas and Aztecas had a fight at airport last night. Ballas were fighting inside the airport while Kay and Lois arrived in a car and started getting chased by a few Azteca cars. Lois and Kay decamped down the street and the Azteca blue Zentorno (from what I can see) shot backwards and I don't see how they could have killed Kay from that angle without being in 3rd person.

We tested this theory in the actual server itself with the same car (video evidence will be provided in a ticket as there is information in there that we don't want the public to get a hold of) and the evidence further proves the point of the Azteca exploiting.

I know this didn't happen to myself but I do think I have seen a rulebreak and that's the reason for this report.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://gyazo.com/f8502b6bbd9498f2db9616296ab35c17

I've spoken to tezza on discord with me and Lois and i have resolved the issue, im the person who got shot at the end of the situation . Im happy that he didn't exploit it so youse can close this report.

Reporter has requested the matter to be closed.

Report Declined

Back