What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Aztecas / Abdul Faruqi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alec Hunter

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Aztecas / Abdul Farooqi

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/12/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2000

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 Mass RDM G7.5

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Officers were making an attempt at stopping a vehicle linked to a Prison Escape warrant, the vehicle failed to stop, drove to the Azteca's compound at which point Abdul and Co opened fired on all the officers on scene without an ounce of RP for any of us (I was the initial pursuing officer along with Zack Tech) I called Abdul to Liaison and we'd had an adult and civil discussion about the events, Abdul was adament he didn't have a weapon equipped however I provided counter evidence to this as seen in the video attached, Abdul admitted that the situation as a whole was rather awful but also stated that he couldn't think of other ways for it to end, I understand Abdul's responses and can see his point (A staff member disguised as a demon was driving the Audi RS3 for reference) despite all of the aforementioned however, I still wasn't pleased with the responses and there was no apology either, as such I believe the situation I am speaking about as a whole is in breach of G7.5 and G1.2 (Mass) as a majority of the on duty cops went down and respawned/were saved by staff, the situation wasn't fun for myself at all and in my currently limited play time I am unable to enjoy the evening Roleplay as I was to busy spending my time downed due to this situation, overall the situation was poor and despite my numerous attempts to converse with Abdul/whoever was in the car, there was no response from them aside from the "Demon" driving the car, I recalled to Abdul in the liaison at least 4 other ways for that scenario to end that didn't end with cops being fragged down and left to bleed out and respawn as well.

Overall, I do hope staff will agree, the situation was piss poor and a massive gunfight ensued leading to many cops evenings being pro-longed when we could be out actually Roleplaying with other players instead of this.

EDIT: Sorry for the missing audio from my part, GeForce Experience isn't ideal at all and frequently fails to select the correct audio device, will be corrected shortly, yes I was providing Pursuit comms the entire time and made MULTIPLE callouts to Abdul stating things such as "It's not worth it Abdul! Give it up!" I even got a response from the staff member in the vehicle.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/KMACjRH_22M
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Paru,

I would like to start by saying that i thought our liaison chat went very well and ended on a positive with a mutual understanding of the situation. I , along with the other people that were present in the liaison, thought that everything was resolved and both parties were satisfied with the outcome of the conversation.  

Moving on to the report itself. We were in a high speed chase which lasted for around 7 minutes. About 4 minutes in, another Azteca gets involved into the situation that had been loosely following the chase from the beginning. The main point of him getting involved, which I explained multiple times in the liaison, was so that if the vehicle that I was in broke down for whatever reason, I would have another potential vehicle to escape in. So the claim you made that "he couldn't think of other ways for it to end" is untrue. The plan was for us to show presence and hopefully deescalate the situation without it turning into a gunfight from either side. 

From your clip, I can see multiple panic activations before any threats or guns are “drawn” so this shows me that you, as police, knew it was dangerous before anything even happened. Anyway, I drove into Azteca Block and I got boxed into a corner and you and your partner immediately drew your guns at me and started shooting as I jumped out of the car I drew mine as I felt I was left with no choice as I didn’t want to be shot or arrested and go to prison for many months. As this happened, the other Aztecas, who were present at the time, heard the shots and backed me up.

In my opinion this is in no way “Mass RDM” nothing to me was random. You both boxed me in, drew your weapons and shot FIRST. I felt I had no choice but to protect myself and do what I could to get out, I knew I had Aztecas right there to help me.

I would also like to question why you would blindly follow a known OCG member into their turf knowing that your completely surrounded. Especially as we are a group known for carrying large firearms. Pulling into the Azteca block Ben Raddish is heard on radio saying "gonna get a pre-emptive panic as this only goes one way" (at 7:16 in the video you provided) which to me solidifies the fact that the police are well aware of the risk Aztecas as a group posed to the small number of police involved in the chase. Whilst entering the Azteca block a number of Azteca vehicles are very visible and once inside the Azteca block there are more Aztecas on foot in the "compound" as you called it.

db4d78481cea9c9a9b145196d561ad92.png

From this picture you can clearly see that Abdul is currently a wanted criminal and known for carrying firearms and assault on police. This reinforces the idea of how illogical it was for police to follow an Azteca back to their gang turf, with other members present, and expect no resistance from myself or the Aztecas as a group.

You said "the situation wasn't fun for myself at all and in my currently limited play time I am unable to enjoy the evening Roleplay as I was to busy spending my time downed due to this situation" I would like to ask what the relevance of this is in regards to the report. Unfortunately you chose to become a police officer on a server,  You chose to chase someone with a 30k+ Month prison sentence, you chose to go into Azteca block. Seeing that there was multiple Aztecas trying to stop you guys from getting the arrest in. This comment has no relevance to the situation as you have chosen to log onto the server and therefore dedicate that time to the roleplay that we are all a part of, you chose to follow a known dangerous criminal (as shown by your ANPR) and you went to their known gang turf expecting there to be casualties (as you panic before any shots are fired).

Unfortunately, none of your points negate the fact that there was no Roleplay, which is why this report has even gone up, at no point in the Liaison did I state that I wouldn't be placing a report up, just that I understand your responses and can somewhat see it from your Point of View, as for the remainder of the situation, there was still NO ROLEPLAY provided to the Police prior to a Firefight occuring, that is and will always be the issue that is raised within this report, the aftermath is whatever it is, but I can rapidly see a decline in Gangs Roleplaying with others before fragplay occurs, i'm hoping the outcome of this report (whatever that may be) will set both an example and a precedent moving forward for the acceptable levels of Roleplay or lack thereof.

I am struggling to see how you are continuing the claim of RDM , the officer driving the lead vehicle (the vehicle you were present in) was the first person to shoot in the situation, i shot back in self defence as in what world is a wanted criminal going to get shot at and do nothing about it. I understand you might feel annoyed at the outcome of the situation but once again you should have been more aware of the risks backing a gang member into a corner on their own turf brings. You have reported me for RDM but in this situation the police were the ones to shoot first not the Aztecas, it seems to me that all avenues of roleplay were shut down when that police officer decided to open fire.

there was still NO ROLEPLAY provided to the Police prior to a Firefight occuring
*Occurring. anyway, i agree with this statement as the police shooting first closed any other outcome the situation could have had. 

I am struggling to see how you are continuing the claim of RDM , the officer driving the lead vehicle (the vehicle you were present in) was the first person to shoot in the situation, i shot back in self defence as in what world is a wanted criminal going to get shot at and do nothing about it. I understand you might feel annoyed at the outcome of the situation but once again you should have been more aware of the risks backing a gang member into a corner on their own turf brings. You have reported me for RDM but in this situation the police were the ones to shoot first not the Aztecas, it seems to me that all avenues of roleplay were shut down when that police officer decided to open fire.

*Occurring. anyway, i agree with this statement as the police shooting first closed any other outcome the situation could have had. 
Thank you for correcting my grammar inappropriately, the avenues of Roleplay were shut down when you ignored the multitude of callouts provided to you by myself over the period of the pursuit, it then further completely ended when you decided to exit the vehicle with an Uzi equipped as seen in the screenshot I sent you and in the video I provided, you made the decision to have the driver enter the cubby, you made the decision to not communicate and Roleplay, this sadly falls on yourself, YES the officer did shoot first, but so would have firearms if you exited the vehicle in the same manner.

YES the officer did shoot first, but so would have firearms if you exited the vehicle in the same manner.
I don't understand the point your trying to make here mate. It doesn't matter whether it was a traffic cop or a firearms officer that shot first. The police shot first and escalated the situation into a firefight. Having the uzi equipped as i exited the car isn't reason enough to open fire as i hadn't pointed the firearm or threatened to use it in any capacity until i was shot at which was when i shot back.

I shall leave the report for staff to deal with from here on, the escalation decisions were all your own doing (Entering the cubby, exiting the vehicle with a Firearm, failing to Roleplay with us during/toward the end of the pursuit)

the escalation decisions were all your own doing (Entering the cubby, exiting the vehicle with a Firearm, failing to Roleplay with us during/toward the end of the pursuit)
Your forgetting i was not the driver of the vehicle, and as for exiting the car with a firearm i didn't pull it out whilst exiting the vehicle it was already in my hands so to speak as i would've equipped it whilst sat in the car at some point during the chase or before the chase. This will also be my last reply unless requested by staff.

Your forgetting i was not the driver of the vehicle, and as for exiting the car with a firearm i didn't pull it out whilst exiting the vehicle it was already in my hands so to speak as i would've equipped it whilst sat in the car at some point during the chase or before the chase. This will also be my last reply unless requested by staff.
Two final questions before I stop replying, why were you in the back right seat of 4 seater vehicle with a vacant front seat? and why did you have it equipped?

Two final questions before I stop replying, why were you in the back right seat of 4 seater vehicle with a vacant front seat? and why did you have it equipped?
I jumped in the back right seat as i wanted to get a screenshot of the little demon goblin driving, and i believe i equipped it before the chase purely out of habit.

screenshot for reference

20231012195256_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Evening all, let's get this report dealt with!

Thank you for reporting this @Paru& for answering their questions @Abdul 

There have been 2 (3) rulebreaks highlighted as to have been broken in this situation, I'll cover these separately.

RDM & Mass RDM: I fail to see how this is RDM, or Mass RDM. Police shot first, negating the claim of RDM, this can be seen & heard the reporters recording. 

G7.5: This would've applied, had when you attempted to pull the car over and they immediatly shot. This does not apply in this context. 

After watching the footage and reading the context, I fail to see where any rulebreaks occurred in this scenario however please do not let this discourage you from reporting in future! 

No Action Taken ~ Report Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back