What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Aztecas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richardddd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ollie Dawson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Aztecas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/16/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2131

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Aztecas were having a shootout in the city, where police got involved and engaged with lone straggling Azteca's, after a number of incidents of NVL from this situation, which where resolved after the fact. Myself and a number of firearms who were on a frontline van patrol, brought one of our PIC's to Sandy Hospital where we saw Aztecas being checked into the hospital. Upon exiting the bed Tess Jones was questioned as to her name and why she was in the hospital when she attempted to flee. Tess and a couple of others were searched and arrested and ended up in Sandy PD cells for 40+ Minutes. As we went to transport the prisoners Azteca's out of colours started mass shooting police after Michaell Mason says from inside a vehicle at distance, something along the lines of let them go officer in a sarcastic voice. The mass shooting of officers occurred with all gang members out of colours, with next to no RP with a clear intention just to shoot police en-mass without quality RP. I did not attempt to resolve this with the Aztecas due to me already being in liaison from the earlier situations involving NVL. I do not think this is the RP a whitelisted faction should be providing.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5LwalVO0fw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Richardddd

Are you able to provide more footage for this scenario? We don't mind if its you and other officers doing some police procedures.

Evening.

I will apologise about my late reply.

I will try and break it down best I can and make a few points.

You had already engaged with Aztecas taking them to Sandy Hospital, when you seen more Aztecas checking into hospital, you further arrested Aztecas placing them in the Sandy Police station, We was getting updated via group msgs on the situation at the Police station hoping and waiting for the right move to try and get the people arrested inside of the police station, a few cars was spotted with police on the outside radioing thru.

So lets talk about me pulling up I was not at distance acting like I was away where you couldn't hear me. I was close enough for me to speak on normal and you clearly hear me going off the video you posted. You hear me telling you to let them go and I try and get the attention of you again., YOU decided to ignore me and not engage, reply and even roleplay back.

The only thing you wanted to do that it seem to me which the video backs up was you to put Tess into the Van shutting down that roleplay with me asking you to let her go. 

End of the day this was a ongoing situation that's been going on for a long time, which maybe have gone differently if the mindset of getting someone into a van and shutting down more roleplay.

Few things I also want to bring up 

"incidents of NVL from this situation" this has nothing to do with our encounter or this report and brings nothing to the report.

"I did not attempt to resolve this with the Aztecas due to me already being in liaison from the earlier situations involving NVL. I do not think this is the RP a whitelisted faction should be providing."  I find this quite worrying myself from someone whos been in police a long time, also a whitelisted faction, liaison is a good place to have a chat and try and get stuff aired out so a report may not be needed.  Ive never had any issues with you previously so I dont understand this.

I will only reply if asked by Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Michael, whilst there was previous RP with the Aztecas, this was over an hour before in the city. You guys are also out of colours to be identified as aztecas. You made not clear threat, presence or anything that would make me question whats going on. Sarcastically saying let them go officer and then shooting within 2 seconds of that gives no room for us to comply or Roleplay futher. 

Your colleague in the cells recognised the apparent threat. From 1:05 to 1:37 you can hear the people in the hallway outside the cells discussing helmets, one of the officers even puts his helmet on in preparation for what he thinks will happen. Again from 1:54 to 1:58 the officer sees all the vehicles circling, he even states that you "needed more units up here". At this point if you were paying attention the best course of action would be to call for more units or to go back inside, you ignored everything around you and what people were saying and doing. The other officer in your clip realised what was happening, he even states "we're dead" as I am speaking to you, but you still ignored the situation. It seemed that you were the only one that was ignorant of the situation you found yourself in and that is your fault alone.

A gang leader was being arrested. You ignored every indicator, the actions of your colleagues, and the present threat, you were not prepared enough and that resulted in you being caught out. That is on you.

This is nothing to do with " ignoring the situation" fact of the matter is Aztecas as a whole shot police without quality Roleplay out of colours. If I just started spraying all of you in  blacked out vehicles in Sandy would it be RDM? The answer is yes. What was stopping you from you guys getting out your cars, presenting a threat with guns aimed and demand the release of Jack or whats stopping you from wearing colours that are whitelisted clothing item that are there to identify who is who in RP situations? To me this really didn't seem like roleplay was even thought about and you just wanted to shoot police. I will not reply futher.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

This is nothing to do with " ignoring the situation" fact of the matter is Aztecas as a whole shot police without quality Roleplay out of colours.
Being "out of colours" has no bearing on the situation. It seems what you'd like is to be spoon fed a situation where you always have the upper hand and that is not always going to be the case.

We didn't just start spraying you all in blacked-out vehicles, you're ignoring all the context leading up to the situation. We had just had a major shootout with Ballas and we were prepared and heavily armed, something you and your colleagues knew. You had our gang lead in custody, something which your colleagues knew would be dangerous considering how they were talking about calling for backup and making sure head armour was equipped. It's not our fault you didn't pay attention.

What's stopping us from being in colours when we're in conflict with police? PACE A2.6 (you can search gang members on sight when in gang clothing), Section 60's, car, house and turf raids, 1440 sentences, and that's just to name a few. Don't complain when you ask for criminals to be smarter and at the same time go for extremely harsh punishments. Regardless, there's no server rule for us to be in colours when we do anything, especially in situations like these. However, we usually are and try to be most of the time, it just so happened that on this particular day at this particular time, we weren't. It has zero bearing on this incident as we had a valid roleplay reason to break out our gang lead.

"What was stopping you from you guys getting out your cars, presenting a threat with guns aimed and demand the release of Jack or whats stopping you from wearing colours that are whitelisted clothing item that are there to identify who is who in RP situations?"
You can't have your cake and eat it. We demanded the release of Jack, but you ignored it. From our perspective, you were actively fighting against it by shoving people in vans. What were we supposed to do? Run up, firearm in hand and wave it in your face? We would've been gunned down before we even got to you, we fought from a distance because it was the smart thing to do. You had enough reason to suspect that the people surrounding the hospital were Aztecas, it was painfully obvious. Being in gang clothing does not matter, we had a more than valid roleplay reason.

So many indications in roleplay were apparent to you, just because you were ignorant of the facts in roleplay does not mean there was no roleplay. We do not need to spell things out explicitly to you, we did anyway, I gave you the chance and you decided to ignore it and shove someone inside a van.

I'm trying my best to see your perspective but I don't, the warning signs were there and you were ignorant of them.

Role play occurred with individual aztecas in the gunfight 40+ minutes before.in my video you can  clearly see a distinct lack of people outside not long before we left the station. After a major gunfight with ballas and some stragglers being picked up by us in the aftermath, I’d imagine you guys were spending time in pillbox/respawning or whatever. You get called up by a member who’s seen us with PICs at hospital and wait to ambush us.

If by your own standards high quality role play had already occurred before the shooting 40minutes before(which I believe there wasn’t to warrant a shooting) then you should be in colours to identify yourselves as that group before shooting us, in the exact same way police can’t just run around gunfights in no police markings gunning down everyone without breaking rules.

You formulate your argument that we knew this would happen which has no relevance if we expected it or not and you can clearly see in my video that a lot of us don’t have helmets on, we don’t radio for backup at any point until the shooting and everybody is confused by the shooting. 

Shouting in a sarcastic voice officer let them gooo whilst showing no threat at all or making no threat in words because you wanted a stronger stance in a gunfight just shows no regards for roleplay and just going for the “win”. You wanted the release of jack but provided no roleplay Avenue for us to give him to you before you shot.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Okay, so the whole in and out of color thing for this does not really matter. End of the day the police have a million and 1 ways they can identify people if they really want to. Pull reg plates you would clearly see who is outside circling in blacked out cars. The same group of people who you have taken their gang leads and about to transport to jail, the same group that have just been in an active shootout that you were well aware of.

Roleplay scenarios can have some length to them. If we were to watch that and consider that as a 3 minute clip, then yes @MichaelMasonim sure you would agree with me that saying "let them go" twice and shooting is NOT quality roleplay. However, i can appreciate that the situation was already heated and the police clearly were aware and should have been a hell of a lot more prepared than they were. 

Long standing RP is something i value and sometimes a 2 minute clip does not justify the whole situation so i am happy here to give michael a warning for G1.2 as this could have been a interesting scenario if there was more RP involved. However i also see, if you had been more hesitant and basically told them what was going to happen you would have had 40 officers there within 2 minutes so i get the quick action. That been said, please try to do better next time Micheal and police try to be more prepared when your clearly about to be attacked with a gang leader in custody. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back