What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Aztecas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandzyz

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: George Lewis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Aztecas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/29/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 / C1.7 / G1.3 / G1.7

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Ballas had a shootout with the police at the hospital, and we moved to the Ballas turf right after. We decided to back off from the turf, after we saw the feds moving in. As you can see in the clip, we jumped in a fully blacked out EVO. After that, we tried to escape the police when Aztecas crashed into us while we were in a chase. They started ramming us with little to no RP, and that is when they RDM'd us. I do find this really poor by a whitelisted gang. I asked them to come to liaison, but i got no reply back. I'm not sure if this is falling under teaming, because of the Grove situation that occurred earlier.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/YilmXbM5RAc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I think some major context is missing here. Although I wasn't one of the people chasing the EVO I was directly involved in the build up to the situation.

45mins(ish) before the incident you see in your video Aztecas did the big bank. As we were evading the police Ballas attacked and shot myself as I was trying to assist another Azteca that was running from the police. It looked like Ballas were trying to third party our bank robbery to steal the money we obtained from the bank. My clip: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/173vIF3uOx0YDj/d1337WfszaBV?invite=cr-MSxVNE0sNDUwMDAyMDYs In my clip you can see that I was rammed by a Balla vehicle, shot at, not spoken to at all and then killed. I was saved by another Azteca. This had just happened a minute after leaving the bank and around 30-45mins before your clip begins. Alongside this we had been told that Balla hangarounds had attempted to rob an Azteca hangaround near a hospital. All the evidence we had pointed to this being an escalation. 

Soon after the incident in my clip a large group of us went to Ballas turf to attempt to speak with whoever is in charge to get to the bottom of what happened. Your clip starts here. A black EVO filled with Ballas flew out of an alleyway and crashed into our cars, driver and passengers of the EVO get aggressive and we're in the mindset of Ballas are fucking us over and are out to get us, we all chase the vehicle. Vehicle gets rammed, windows were smashed, guns were pointed and a shootout occurred. Knowing all the facts and the circumstances that lead up to the incident shown in the clip it is obvious the actions weren't unreasonable and certainly weren't random.

You claim to have attempted to resolve it and yet we never spoke about it in a discord channel. From what I remember you used OOC chat to ask for a chat in discord directly after the shootout, however, it would have been impossible to have any chat in that moment as we had to finish and deal with the situation first. It's possible that a few comments were made later on but a lot of crap was being posted in OOC last night so it's hard to say. You have our discord names and know most of us, this report could've been avoided with a quick chat and an explanation to allow us to come to an understanding. I'll offer the chance to talk in discord here, after a chat the motives might be even clearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

@PandzyzWould you happen to have a video where we can see some session IDs?

In the altercation at sandy we were looking for an individual who had taken a member, we initially crashed into you by accident and when we shouted at you to pull over started driving off giving them impression you were one of the people involved, when you didn’t hear or listen your tyres were shot, that escalated to you getting out instead of speaking and letting us know who you are you pulled out a shotgun and was shot, one your members then pulled up and we also didn’t hear them and someone then relayed you were an azteca too which we said fair enough and allowed him to pick up the body, 45 mins after the interaction as you stated you spoke to Dave and Barry about the situation so you coming again to speak with 20 cars after telling you what happened just looked to us you clearly were looking for more than an opportunity, you knew we had an altercation with grove and possibly took advantage of it, you then saw Sean being chased by police and instead of doing what any normal gang would’ve done wait till we deal with police you took advantage and baited into a gunfight which is really poor and it’s not the first time your members have baited. I dont have a video of the session IDs, hopefully through kill logs you can see the who killed the following people in the car: Sean Glasgow, George Lewis & Charlie Senna.

In my clip you can see that nobody spoke to me throughout the entire encounter and I had no idea what you were doing with Grove as I was doing a bank robbery.

Your timeline is wrong. No Balla was spoken on the phone or in person before your clip. We spoke with Dave and Barry around 5-10mins after your clip had ended, we found them in Sandy Hospital. The logs can back this up as they had been shot, I presume by police. The timeline is: I was shot, Aztecas regrouped, went down to Ballas to speak, your clip starts. That's the timeline, we never spoke to any Balla before your clip and didn't think it was wise to do so as we assumed that this was an aggressive move by your gang and wanted to speak in person.

Nothing was baited and everything was done for a reason. I'll ask again if you want to come to discord to discuss it as we never had the chance.

Hi Ernie,
I am no longer here to discuss your situation with a Balla member in Sandy Shores, instead I am here for the KOS/RDM I experienced in the footage shown. Our car was shot and rammed to destruction we were given no option to surrender simply killed on the spot without any words. In the situation depicted you can see in the footage we did not shoot we simply drove and was killed without a warning, instruction or option, yet you came to the turf with the intention of speaking clearly you only had the intention of killing once you sensed you had saw a Balla, I do not see why you would lie in this ticket and say otherwise. Before you say, "Ramming", I will simply say a minor collision amidst a clear and evident police chase that you were not involved with does not in my opinion depict quality roleplay.

If you have anything to say on this matter, I will be happy to give a reply otherwise I am happy to leave this to staff. I will say there is numerous footage of Aztecas baiting Ballas in the past few days but again this report is not for baiting, so it is not the place to post these I believe it is being discussed amongst higher ups.

Finally attempts at the time for a discord conversation were brushed off and not entertained and thus will not entertained now.

Screenshot_218.png

Screenshot_219.png

Screenshot_220.png

Everything I have discussed is relevant to the situation. You keep trying to detract from the obvious mitigating factors that lead to this incident. Most of what you have said is speculative with absolutely no real evidence to support it. The evidence you provided doesn't show the relevant context and build up. I explained the intentions, I showed evidence of the build up leading to that situation that shows the reasonings were solid. You were also not shot on sight, roleplay happened between both parties multiple times within the hour resulting with this.

Those three screenshots you posted were taken when we were waiting at Sandy Hospital after the incident. Moonie and Dave had an argument and then Dave asked him to come to discord because of the argument. Trying to claim these OOC messages were relating to your clip is disingenuous. I believe at some point Hayley asked in OOC if anyone wanted to speak but nobody replied and shortly after we got into a major situation with the police.

Everything I have discussed is relevant to the situation. You keep trying to detract from the obvious mitigating factors that lead to this incident. Most of what you have said is speculative with absolutely no real evidence to support it. The evidence you provided doesn't show the relevant context and build up. I explained the intentions, I showed evidence of the build up leading to that situation that shows the reasonings were solid. You were also not shot on sight, roleplay happened between both parties multiple times within the hour resulting with this.

Those three screenshots you posted were taken when we were waiting at Sandy Hospital after the incident. Moonie and Dave had an argument and then Dave asked him to come to discord because of the argument. Trying to claim these OOC messages were relating to your clip is disingenuous. I believe at some point Hayley asked in OOC if anyone wanted to speak but nobody replied and shortly after we got into a major situation with the police.
“You were not shot on sight” - it is clear we aren’t going anywhere with this back and forth the footage speaks for itself. It is an indisputable fact that in this clip we are shot on site whilst running away from police.

The attempt made to bring you all to discord shown in the screenshot, was to discuss the day’s transgressions, I believe it was to do with baiting and RDM/KOS. It was not the first attempt made to speak with you guys the first was simply not screenshot as we genuinely thought we’d get a response. But nevertheless, the screenshot shows the attitude we got for wanting to have a conversation about the quality of roleplay we had received from Aztecas.

Another thing I don’t understand is why you would say previously that your intention was to speak to Ballas in person. Then once you see a Ballas member your argument has changed to enough roleplay had happened to ram and shoot without any indication of intentions made to the Ballas in the vehicle. In simple terms why did your intention and action not match? Did you in fact wish to speak if so, why didn’t you? Or was your intention to attack as soon as you caught sight of a Balla. To be honest these are just rhetorical at this point as I truly don’t believe ongoing conversation will get us to a point of mutual understanding.

Okay then,

I'm going to be honest here, it's quite unfortunate that you do not have a video with session IDs visible. Without that there isn't much i can do as i need to be sure before i make any call like that. You gave me a list of names, yes, but there is no way i can be sure on the exact situation that led to them being killed. There is a slight possibility that they had some proper roleplay and your video does not prove that they did not. As such i won't be able to take any action. I will however put this here as a message to all reading this. Just because you had hostilities before, does not mean you should instantly attack the other side later on. Allow some roleplay to take place, talk to them, possibly you will even get something nice out of it, maybe you could have taken them from police, lot of ways this could have gone, but was cut short. If you use someone attacking you as a reason to instantly attack them as soon as you see them quite a while afterwards it's clear you are not here for the roleplay and are using it purely as a reason to attack people.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back