What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Aztecas/ idk which one - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamMono

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Monaghan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Aztecas/ idk which one

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/10/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting/NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We are in an active fight with Aztecas and they use session heads to check bushes mid-fight, my ID was 821 which I believe Aztecas already knew this. I've asked for logs to be checked as I was shot and downed shortly after it being checked, but I don't have a recording of the situation, it was Reggie who said I was in the bush but check them all because if one of them done it how many others done it in this fight, 23:35 I believe was when the fight started. Deandre Scott who was downed in the fight also came nearby the dodgy holding out his gun he was then told by someone (unknown) "Wasn't you in pillbox you should have your gun out" Then he put it away and jumped in the car I don't know if he was at humane labs https://streamable.com/qxcjij also Luna who was downed by me in the fight was at the same situation at humane labs and holding a weapon to Donny who was given a gun in the situation and could have shot a Azteca which then would result in Aztecas shooting back as you can see in the pic

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1054577924335992832/1183574797368705105/image.png?ex=6588d4ed&is=65765fed&hm=cb32e611201badf4bfcf42aa8c08edcc9541018de5a8c5519ea4785de3de72c9&
I tried to resolve the situation and try and teach where she broke the rule but I don't believe she understood, on the other hand, I had no response from Deandre which I don't want to go liaison about anymore
https://imgur.com/a/IhK7yOZ
https://imgur.com/a/XUl6XlT
Sadly in the last image, I asked her a question on the rulebreak and she tried to flip it on me
https://imgur.com/a/zGAYEXK
Rules That have been broke are clear as day (G4.5) When you have been revived: Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. ( Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed ).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Adam,

I’ll respond to the section of the report that is about me.
I still stand by what I said in DM’s to you: the situation at Humane was a completely different situation and was not a combat situation. I’d also like to point out that I had been out of Sandy hospital for over 15 minutes when we got the call to regroup at Humane and I had not engaged in any combat situations within this time period. The reason for having a gun pointed to Donny was because it was a hostage rp situation and we were making Donny make a decision that could possibly alter the current rp Aztecas, Cutlass and the Lost are having- I had a gun to him to ensure Donny didn’t try to shoot one of us and to add to the seriousness of the situation. I had no intentions on shooting him unless absolutely necessary just like the rest of the Aztecas.

One question I would like to ask is why did JD send you the screenshot and why are you reporting it if you weren’t involved in the Humane Labs situation which this report is based off of? I’d also like to ask why you are trying to report two different situations in one report?

Thanks 🙂

Hi Luna,

Thanks for the quick reply but I'll be starting by talking about how you say

the Sandy fight and humane labs interactions are two different situations.
 When shot and injured during any fight your meant to sit out of any other ongoing roleplay scenarios that lead up to you being injured as it says under the rule (G4.5) on the hand you understand this section (Due to your injuries, you must not enter any combat situation until at least 15 minutes have passed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat, in which case you must still roleplay) Which is one of many sections of this rule has to offer, the section you have broken is (Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.)

I would like to point out that if we had any survivors that were not downed in the ongoing fight in Sandy how would they be able to attack your gang to retrieve cutlass or the lost (the deathmatch effect) the only reason you had JD or the lost was because of the fight you was taken to Pillbox in, meaning they are both the same situation. Now that I got the rules explained I would now like to bring up how you say you were not in a combat situation you said in your reply

(The reason for having a gun pointed at Donny was because it was a hostage rp situation and we were making Donny make a decision that could possibly alter the current rp Aztecas, Cutlass and the Lost are having- I had a gun to him to ensure Donny didn’t try to shoot one of us)
to put it simple you put your gun on donny because he had a weapon which is forcing yourself into combat which is how you have broken the rule explained above.

Now finally I would like to answer the question you asked, JD sent me the screenshot after the fight to be able to post in the gallery which is a channel for memories and roleplay Cutlass has been through on the server.

You are saying I was not involved in the Roleplay at humane labs I know this but I was involved in the situation that led up to your injuries and JD was the next to see you in the same situation.

Finally, for Deandre Scott the video is clear but there's no ID or video of his death so I'll be letting staff deal with that through the logs.

I won't be answering any more replies unless a staff ask me to.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi again,

The two situations are different, and the situation at Humane was not an active combat situation. Even if you consider Humane as a combat situation, I was out of hospital for over 15 minutes and it was no way the same combat situation in Sandy.

I would like to point out that if we had any survivors that were not downed in the ongoing fight in Sandy how would they be able to attack your gang to retrieve cutlass or the lost (the deathmatch effect)
If there were any cutlass survivors, it was their choice to leave the combat situation in Sandy, and it was also up to them if they wanted to return to the different situation in Humane, with the consequences of other Aztecas being up as this was a different situation.

Thanks again 🙂

Evening

Is there any evidence of the player you are reporting clearly breaking G4.5 or exploiting?

I've had a look through your clips and can't see where the rule breaks are.

Maybe it's just me? Feel free to highlight any key parts i've maybe missed in my review.

Thank you for the reply,
starting with the G4.5 Rule there is only a picture of Luna being at the Humane labs after being revived by a doctor and the logs would show that I shot and downed Luna. For the Exploiting, I don't have a clip but I believe someone used Sessionheads to find me in a bush before my death Reggie was the person who said I was in the bush but I can't check the logs so I'll leave that to you guys.

Hello,

Unfortunately a single screenshot isn't enough evidence that someone has broken a rule such as NLR, and with no clip at all for the other alleged rulebreak, I am afraid I will have to decline this one just for the lack of evidence.

DECLINED

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back