What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Aztec's/ Unknwn - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Butcher

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Baron Butcher

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Aztec's/ Unknwn

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/02/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1745

What best describes this incident ?: Poor rp

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and 2 other cops arrive at a shootout with police and aztecs, we are trying to load a downed cop in to the car and we come under fire, we then get rammed by someone in a silver car twice.
After the second ram he drives off saying "Nice try"

We were then stripped of coms and dumped with no rp or anything spoken. I don't have a clip of that as I never saved it but in the logs, you will see 3 cops respawning simultaneously.

The driver of the car is unknown. (Unable to resolve due to not knowing who it is)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/gasz74
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/17xB9gD6Qvj7mg/t9yA87F8jnr8?invite=cr-MSxRZ2YsODU1MDQ5NzYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello yes this is me in the black Jester who shot and downed you. 

Firstly 'poor RP' is only an opinion and not a rule break. If it is RDM that you're reporting for then I can address this and I'll be honest I find it quite comical if it is an RDM claim.

This report is not only missing crucial context as to the build up of the situation, but also shows your lack of awareness as to what was going on at the time. The clip you have provided is far too short as the situation was ongoing for quite some time. You can see in your clip at the very beginning, not one, but MULTIPLE panic alerts from your fellow officers which were all related to this situation as there was a massive gunfight ongoing with police and you arrived in the middle of it. As I've said your video is very short, But I'm more than positive you will have received some sort of communications over the radio stating that my gang were shooting and downing police officers. However despite all these very obvious warnings, You chose to proceed with another marked police vehicle towards our gang turf where we have had multiple firearms and other police officers shooting us. You then jumped out of the vehicle and proceeded to involve yourself by  pulling out your weapon, equipping your helmet armour, aiming your gun towards our turf and extracting downed police officers. It seems to me like you knew what you were getting yourself into yet because it all went wrong you have resorted to the forums.

I understand you have just arrived at the scene and were almost instantly downed and taken out of the situation, Yes it's shit. Yes it didn't go how YOU wanted it to, However that is not on me. As I stated above you chose to ignore all possible warnings of the situation you were about to enter not to mention the multiple shots fired as you drove towards the turf, you went balls deep onto our turf and paid the price. I'll be honest I'm not sure what you expect when you enter an active gun fight with a known gang.

I have no issue with being shot, you shot so we took cover and was gonna shoot back. 

The issue is being steamrolled twice, then dumped with 0 rp what so ever.,

Rp is supposed to be fun for both sides and getting ran over and killed isnt.

Also the clips I put is the whole thing from my pov as thats when i logged in to the server.

@ReggieW

I believe you were in the silver car who ran over the cops?

Do yous want to liaise with this, with a staff member present? @Baron Butcher

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no issue with being shot, you shot so we took cover and was gonna shoot back. 

The issue is being steamrolled twice, then dumped with 0 rp what so ever.,
Yes, I was in the white/silver car.
You say in your reply you have no issue being shot as you took part in an active situation etc etc, you were ran over as you aimed at the jester who shot at you. If you aren't reporting for RDM, I'm not sure what you are reporting for as I believe there was more than enough reason to run you over. You are allowed to use your car as a weapon when necessary, I believe the outcome would've been the same if I used a car or a gun and shouldn't make a difference.
I don't think I'm the one who dumped you so I can't make a reply on that.

I'd be happy to liaise in TS/Discord.

Trying to find a time is gonna be hard so ill just say it here. RP is supoosed ot be fun on both sides. But what happened to me and 2 other cops wasnt. Getting on duty, heading to a gunfight and being steamrolled then dumped is boring and not fun what so ever. I understand from your POV it was a gunfight but if the roles were switched and police steamrolled you, You would be the ones pissed off and complaining. I have no issue with being shot, but being ran over and dumped is just bullshit. We did not get a single word of rp spoken, no med, no nothing. I know you wasnt the one who dumped us but were the one who ran us over. I just ask next time you try see it from our pov before using your car to kill us. 

Good morning,

After having a look into this I will be declining this report today due to the fact there is no evidence of a rule break taking place here.
No action taken.

I hope you all have a wonderful bank holiday!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back