What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Azz ballas - GTA RP

dingbatL

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: lew cloud
Reported Players: Azz ballas
Date: Apr 3, 2024
Time: 6:30
What best describes this incident: NLR/NVL
Please (in detail) describe the incident: we had Azz down at the dodgy, i tried to revive him and got him up on his feet, once up he proceeded to roll and shoot instantly even though he had multiple guns pointed at him from different angles, i believe this to be nvl/nlr as he didnt roleplay any injuries or acknowledge any disadvantages. There has been a slight delay in posting this report as my clip had been corrupted but managed to get another pov that shows the rulebreaks.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://streamable.com/1jhy55

Yo lew, Bit surprised to see this up here considering it was over 24 hours ago but Its fine I guess I can see what your concern is.

As you can see from my pov I was keeping my eye on the person getting me up and the person in the background my thought process was at the time if you was late to pulling a gun I would have a 1v1 situation where I could save myself from a life or death situation. however I do admit my reaction time to shooting was slightly off the timing that you pulled your gun I saw you was facing away from me and had to turn around which I thought gave me time to take my chance. Adding to this I was aware that ballas was circling the dodgy due to your boys saying it on radio in front of me so I knew I was not alone.

At the time I only saw two people dealing with me due to the others dealing with the ballas circling the area which also gave me the confidence that I would be able to protect myself.

However I do agree this does not look the best from my end and I am sorry if this effected your roleplay.

Yo lew, Bit surprised to see this up here considering it was over 24 hours ago but Its fine I guess I can see what your concern is.

As you can see from my pov I was keeping my eye on the person getting me up and the person in the background my thought process was at the time if you was late to pulling a gun I would have a 1v1 situation where I could save myself from a life or death situation. however I do admit my reaction time to shooting was slightly off the timing that you pulled your gun I saw you was facing away from me and had to turn around which I thought gave me time to take my chance. Adding to this I was aware that ballas was circling the dodgy due to your boys saying it on radio in front of me so I knew I was not alone.

At the time I only saw two people dealing with me due to the others dealing with the ballas circling the area which also gave me the confidence that I would be able to protect myself.

However I do agree this does not look the best from my end and I am sorry if this effected your roleplay.
my bad for the delayed reply, if youd like to talk about it im more than happy too... i know youve been here for a long time so you should know better than to roll in such situations but im willing to hear you out from your perspective and see if we can sort it out ourselves when you are free
@Azz

my bad for the delayed reply, if youd like to talk about it im more than happy too... i know youve been here for a long time so you should know better than to roll in such situations but im willing to hear you out from your perspective and see if we can sort it out ourselves when you are free
@Azz
Can join liaison now if your free?

this was sorted through liasion, staff feel free to close this report down & thank you for taking the time to deal with this

No worries, I'm glad you both resolved it in liaison!

Report Declined

Back