What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - B.Williams. D,Ronald.... - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valianted

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Richardson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: B.Williams. D,Ronald....

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/24/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1500

What best describes this incident ?: G1.5 G3.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At roughly 3pm on the 24th of January I was playing my crim character with a couple of friends, after a while we found ourselves in a situation that made us evade arrest from the police. One of my friends was equipped with a taser and the other only had a hammer. I had managed to pick up my friend who was in cuffs and tried to assist the other one from being arrested. Whilst he was tasering a firearms officer that was trying to gun him down, I squish the officer with my car until he went down. After this we were under the illusion we had successfully evaded arrest and so fled from the scene. Five minutes later I was boxed in by a group of officers and arrested.

I dealt with the consequences and was arrested for the offences. Later on, I saw the evidence that was used to arrest me and scrap my vehicle. I was concerned as meta-gaming seemed to be involved in my arrest.

In this clip that was used against me, you are able to hear the officer that was run over talk in discord/teamspeak and the people in the voice chat with him begin to discuss "hopping on" after being run over and incapacitated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9YdVdLz0TI

Not long after, the same officers that discussed hopping on appeared in-game during the situation and were involved in my arrest. You can see this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzQaDhH8Z70 The same people that appear in this clip were the same people that were discussing "hopping on" in the previous clip. I believe this is blatant meta gaming and extremely poor roleplay.

To add to this while being arrested I was shot accidentally by the Trojan officer, I complained of injuries that I had sustained and was brushed aside. The officer that dealt with me power gamed in order to not facilitate any medical roleplay that should have been provided. He cleared me of any injuries by abusing /me, simply because he didn't want to have to deal with it, therefore manipulating the situation in his favour. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBYOxiQjzgw I believe this to be Tyrone Testa.

The scenario involved meta-gaming and powergaming and the police showed extremely poor roleplay throughout. It's not nice to see how one situation was skewed so heavily in favour of one party based on OOC information. Not a fun environment to be in at all.  
For all staff reviewing this there is also a ticket regarding this report with the ID 17669

All evidence Provided
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzQaDhH8Z70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBYOxiQjzgw

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To add to this while being arrested I was shot accidentally by the Trojan officer, I complained of injuries that I had sustained and was brushed aside. The officer that dealt with me power gamed in order to not facilitate any medical roleplay that should have been provided. He cleared me of any injuries by abusing /me, simply because he didn't want to have to deal with it, therefore manipulating the situation in his favour. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBYOxiQjzgw I believe this to be Tyrone Testa.
Hello, I am PC Tyrone Testa and Im going to quickly comment on the situation. I was informed by the single firearms officer on the scene that you were not shot and were tased, I assessed you for GSWs and said that I did not see any due to the fact as far as I was aware, you had not been shot. You continued to complain at Mission Row and I ensured the NHS were aware when they were treating you for starving death, they were informed by myself of the complaints of a possible GSW and they found a graze wound. 

My reasoning for not seeing any GSWs was due to the fact I was told you were not shot therefore I did not see any. If you wish to hop into a TS channel to discuss that's fine as its easier to explain my POV with voice as opposed to a wall of text. 

i dont see any form of metagaming in here as when i came in game a traffic officer called out on radio that he was behind a car that was involved in running officers over and to have firearms attend and being the only firearms officers online at that moment in time and how im i to know that this is the same thing as what you have linked  and i would like to akwayer why this report has been mad 2 days later and it looks to me that you got these clips trough one of your mates going trough the pnc as of the screen shot below

SK7UCgA.png

I was informed by the single firearms officer on the scene that you were not shot
I repeatedly said I had been shot and was bleeding as a result of getting caught in the crossfire.

I assessed you for GSWs and said that I did not see any due to the fact as far as I was aware, you had not been shot.
I'm not too sure how I was able to make it any clear that I had been shot other than constantly saying I'm bleeding which is what I was doing. Overall I feel like you avoided Roleplay and forced a scenario into your favour by disregarding my wounds until you were forced to due to me getting incapacitated.  

If you wish to hop into a TS channel to discuss that's fine as its easier to explain my POV with voice as opposed to a wall of text. 
Unfortunately I do not wish to liasion I feel like the rulebreaks are pretty blatant.

i dont see any form of metagaming in here as when i came in game a traffic officer called out on radio that he was behind a car that was involved in running officers over
You are contradicting yourself here is a message put out by Paint to all faction leaders not long ago addressing that the "hop on squad"  meta is not allowed and is a bannable offence. Just because you logged on and got told about the situation doesn't mean you didn't metagame it, the fact you logged on due to finding out about the situation in an OOC platform is metagaming. I will attach a screenshot of this somewhere within this comment. Even if you have not been directly requested to log on you decided to as a result of that situation and such is in breach of rule G3.1

Edit On the clip I provided you say "Hop on squad?" then 5 minutes later you are on the server and getting involved in the situation. After your past position as a gang leader and your time on the server I expect better from you.
image.png

why this report has been mad 2 days later
There was an ongoing staff ticket that was opened before the 24 hour period and I was getting a staff members perspective on it. 

trough one of your mates going trough the pnc as of the screen shot below
I don't get your point. How else do you expect me to prove you metagaming in a call that I'm not in?

I'm not too sure how I was able to make it any clear that I had been shot other than constantly saying I'm bleeding which is what I was doing. Overall I feel like you avoided Roleplay and forced a scenario into your favour by disregarding my wounds until you were forced to due to me getting incapacitated.  
As I've stated previously I was told by the only firearms officer on the scene that you were not shot, and you did not sound injured therefore I used the information I had and said that I did not see any GSWs, I specifically told the NHS in the cells that you may have been shot and asked them to assess you in the cells for that while you were incapacitated. 

On the clip I provided you say "Hop on squad?" then 5 minutes later you are on the server and getting involved in the situation.
And in your second clip a officer calls out hes behind a car with a firearm in it and as the only firearms officers able to respond im not just going to ignor such a call out no matter if i just joined the server or not and in your first clip you can clearly hear people are having a laugh about that and othere stupid shit that being said 

I was told by the only firearms officer on the scene that you were not shot, and you did not sound injured
Sorry I didn't sound injured whilst telling you I had been shot, I had later told the medic that was my demeanour due to adrenaline at the time.

And in your second clip a officer calls out hes behind a car with a firearm in it
The officer calling that out also was heard in the Teamspeak and I'm reporting for metagaming/Hop on squad within this report. 

i just joined the server or not and in your first clip you can clearly hear people are having a laugh about that and othere stupid shit that being said 
It's phrased like a joke at the time but you carry out those actions and proceed to log on. How can you joke about a "hop on squad" then proceed to log on to join the situation your downed friend has told you about Out of character?

Good evening/Morning, 

As Donny is unable to post on the forums he has reached out to the Staff Team in order to have his side being posted here. Below is what Donny has messaged myself for yous to discuss further along with his POV of the situation. 

Message from Donny: Apologies, I got banned from commenting for a week due to being a muppet.

Simple story, I joined teamspeak with the intent of logging into the server. My teamspeak auto connects to the RPU teamspeak channel. When I connected I saw other persons were already on and unmuted and talking.
Reference was made by myself as a joke about a hop on squad due to hearing a bunch of people were providing really good RP going around tasering officers who have big guns and was still planning on logging on to the server. It is quite normal for me to be on the server at that time anyway. 

I logged in and made no rush or attempt to get out. I logged in to MRPD garage as last location, turned on my radio and pulled out a car. I heard chatter (which unfortunately my clip doesn't have) on the radio of something having happened.
I pulled out of MRPD garage and the rest is show on the video. As can be seen I've made no rush attempt to get out the police station etc even stopping to check my gear out the front.

I didn't log in as a hop on squad and made reference to it as a joke. I enjoy playing the server and although I am stupid I have always done my best to follow the rules having to my knowledge never been reported before.

I'm also not going to stop myself logging in to a game which I enjoy playing just because I hear that a crap situation is going on in teamspeak.

Happy to join a liaison if you like as well as I don't believe I have done anything wrong but happy to learn and own my actions.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't feel it is necessary to respond to each bit of your response as the rulebreak is quite clear in my opinion. As mentioned previously you claim to only be joking about violating a rule but then proceed to do so? I also feel like saying that you were going to log on anyway is a poor way of covering up the fact that you have the intent to break rules. I'll leave this for the staff to decide.

After further reviewing the initial clip, at 54 seconds you can be heard encouraging another member to break a rule by saying "Yeah, log on" in response to Bart saying "I hear hop on squad." which I believe further breaks rule C1.8. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So before we push forward with the report I do have a few questions that I'll tag and list if you could respond to them please. 

@Hektor Armstrong Whilst I understand the point you are making about the /me's and medical roleplay, Why was the players side in this case Jay's simply disregarded because one person claimed this happened when in reality something else did? In the spirit of roleplay you can see Jay is trying to roleplay his injuries however you are downplaying these, Why?

Furthermore, Do you have video from your POV from the time you got onto the server to the point you pinged the FTS on Jay's vehicle for us to review please? 

@TokjatIn the first video under (All evidence) you state in Teamspeak the following, (I hear hop on squad). Mind explaining this please?

@ZulufighterCould you explain just after when you was downed why you unmuted TS to tell others what was happening in RP, Whilst also neglecting to roleplay with the officer moving you until your conversation was over? 

@DonnyDonaldWithin TS you mentioned the following (There I was thinking I was going to log on). Now, Was this your actual intention or did you only decide after hearing what was happening ?  

@Hektor Armstrong Whilst I understand the point you are making about the /me's and medical roleplay, Why was the players side in this case Jay's simply disregarded because one person claimed this happened when in reality something else did? In the spirit of roleplay you can see Jay is trying to roleplay his injuries however you are downplaying these, Why?

Furthermore, Do you have video from your POV from the time you got onto the server to the point you pinged the FTS on Jay's vehicle for us to review please?
Hi there, Stuart, I was basing my judgment on what I had seen and what I was told, I was the officer who tased Jay Richardson and I personally did not see him get shot, I asked the firearms officer Bart Williams, who was the only person to fire a live round, whether he had shot him to which he said no. I was basing my decisions on what I was informed and aware of, Jay eventually received medical attention in the cells for the GSW as I had told the doctor to specifically look for that. I can understand that looking over the situation it can seem as if I am attempting to force a scenario however, I was simply basing my decisions on what I personally observed and was told, it was never my aim to force a scenario or ruin any form of roleplay. My actions were based on the information I had at hand, I was told he wasn't shot & he didn't sound injured in my opinion, therefore that is what I was working with. If anything, I was attempting to continue roleplay with the information I had, not hinder it.

I have this video below of me discovering the vehicle however it does not show the previous context so I can explain it here.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/S56fOUOKbjZcc/d1337tmjlczS?invite=cr-MSxwbEgsNTExMTM2Myw

I logged on a few minutes prior to the original situation and spawned at Sandy Shores police station as that is the RPU HQ, I got myself equipped, assigned callsign, etc, and prepared to go on a normal patrol. It was around this time that panics began to come in from next to Mission Row, I had quite the drive to do so I made my way down, along the way I was informed that the officers had been moved to MRPS garage as shown in the video, therefore, I diverted myself there. I was given the details of what had happened by the officers in the garage and decided to go out and look for the individuals, I found the vehicle and spoke to it in the alleyway of noble stores as shown in the video however I decided to withdraw and await more officers due to them outnumbering me quite heavily.

@TokjatIn the first video under (All evidence) you state in Teamspeak the following, (I hear hop on squad). Mind explaining this please?
For me it nothing but a old joke as it got made with in the arma days and the early fivem days when stupid thing happend on the server and if my intention was to go on the server purly to get involved in something i would have gone to the place where it first happend but i did not i merly responded to a call off people in a car that potentoly had a firearm in there possesion

I was basing my judgment on what I had seen and what I was told, I was the officer who tased Jay Richardson and I personally did not see him get shot
Have you looked at the video Donny provided and I posted on his behalf, From 5:15, You are seen in this video so you would of known what happened, So leads right back to the first question and me wondering why this was ignored as you did know what happened. 

@ZulufighterCould you explain just after when you was downed why you unmuted TS to tell others what was happening in RP, Whilst also neglecting to roleplay with the officer moving you until your conversation was over? 
Hi Stuart, I unmuted in TS to simply vent my frustration and return to my conversation with the people I had been speaking to before while filling out paper work before responding to the panic. As I said in the clip I simply think that the situation was pretty crap with officers being tasered and then a random white car just rolling in and running them over so mentioned this in teamspeak, I had no intention of encouraging anyone to break rules and I know that people in said call wouldn't take information that they've heard OOC into game. 

When I am moved by the officer he is not speaking to me and as soon as he does I deafen in teamspeak to continue to roleplay with him as can be seen in the clip. At the point where he comes over to grab me I am not even speaking just listening to the call and as soon as he start to RP I do as well so I don't think I am neglecting to roleplay in anyway.

@DonnyDonaldWithin TS you mentioned the following (There I was thinking I was going to log on). Now, Was this your actual intention or did you only decide after hearing what was happening ?  
Hi Stuart, 

more often than not I join the TS because I am logging in to the server. This was the case in this situation and I'm sure as you can see I stayed on a while after this situation because I had intended to come on and play.

The comment is due to the fact that I was actually put off logging in as my police character and facing whatever was going on as it is quite often that police get targeted for whatever foolery. I always intended to log on and would not log on and risk getting a perm ban for the sake of fighting whatever minor thing was happening. I log in on regular occasions throughout the day when I get the chance and this was no different. 

I have always tackled rule breaking head on by means of a chat OOC in discord and occasionally followed by a report if I feel like the players hasn't heard my concerns. In turn when and if I am called to OOC I listen to people and try and take on what they say. This includes how I may approach a situation in the future.

I know im the not the best role-player out there but breaking rules, especially ones like metagaming for the sake of winning a minor situation have never been my strategy. 

People know I like to mess around and that was what was simply going on in TS, let alone break a rule in front a staff member who I know to be impartial. 

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @Valianted

First off apologies for this report taking so long to be reviewed, Lot has been going on ect however we are at the point where this report will draw to a close. Now this might be a lengthy response as a whole so at least we are all aware moving into this. 

Looking over all the videos provided by Jay (From the officers POV) and from the officers overall, There was a good amount of evidence to review as a whole however we have a bigger picture due to this. We will start from the beginning with @Zulufighter as this is where it started. 

So during the time Ellijah was being run over he did unmute on TS and inform others what was currently happening when he should of remained in RP as there was another officer by him and not downed, Also trying to help him. In the TS conversation you hear what has happened and the following comments being made, Tokjat mentioned (I hear hop on squad), Donny Stated (There I was thinking I was going to log on) after Ellijah informs them what is going on). This shouldn't of been relayed to others regardless as people could then act on this and we should be focusing more on the roleplay as a whole over passing on information of what is currently happening. 

Moving onto @Hektor Armstrong I'm confident to say he was on the server at the time of the panic or loading in at the time, Therefore would have in character knowledge of this happening. The time of the panic and when they connected are around the same time so it does rule out G3.1 as a whole. Going into the video indeed you we're shot Jay however Hektor did only take the words of another officer and not yourself. 

If someone is roleplaying their injuries as a whole, Then take the time and go with the roleplay. Don't look to shut them out if they are trying to roleplay their exact injuries as it does look like you are trying to down play the severity of the situation and what happened to Jay here. 

Now to address the following comment from Tokjat.

For me it nothing but a old joke as it got made with in the arma days and the early fivem days when stupid thing happend on the server and if my intention was to go on the server purly to get involved in something i would have gone to the place where it first happend but i did not i merly responded to a call off people in a car that potentoly had a firearm in there possesion
Whilst in theory you claim this, In reality it's not what happened. I've done some digging and the panic was activated at 13:52, Upon checking you logged on at 13:54 after hearing the information from Ellijah in teamspeak. I've had a look into the report and when Jay was sent to prison. The full situation ended at 14:48 and you logged off the server at 14:52. Given the time to travel from the prison down to PD that would fit the six minutes. So the evidence as a whole shows a much different story.

Looking into Donny's responses,  Whilst I understand you might join TS prior to logging on ect, However from the time of what was said in teamspeak and the time of the panic (Listed above) You logged into the server at 13:55. Now looking over it all, You did see the FTS then go to it and that's when your clip plays into it. How you we're via teamspeak does appear you we're going to log on the server to help due to what you heard from Ellijah. 

Now this leaves us to where we go from here. Overall the evidence provided by Jay (From the cops own POV) and actions that happened does fall under G3.1 and C1.7 for the most part, I'll outline what we have determined based on everything provided to us. 

Name: Ellijah Harris
Rule: C1.7
Action: Warning

Name: Hektor Armstrong
Rule: C1.7
Action: Warning

Name: Bart Williams
Rule: G3.1
Action:
Permanent Ban

Name: Donny Ronald
Rule: G3.1
Action:
Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back