What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Bacon Farrel - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senna

Your In-game name

Optimus TriSennaTon

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bacon Farrel

Date of the incident

11/29/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at the Kavala PD when Bacon Farrel walked up to me in the Blue Zone saying, "Put your hands up boy or I will kill you right now. Put your hands up right now, put your hands up." I tried telling him that we are at the police station and that he shouldn't do that here, which he then proceeded to shoot me and replied with "I don't give a fuck."

My microphone want captured because I was using windows DVR and I haven't set it up yet

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Senna 

wtf ? we resolved this on teamspeak ? and you said everything was okey ? i clearly didnt know it was not okey to shoot in the blue area ? i only thought it was a big nono in the green area !  Next time im always going to record the convo on teamspeak becuse you clearly are lying in the report like pinocchio!

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Yeah man we had a chat in teamspeak. but this isnt the first time you have done shady stuff to me..... so I thought it necessary to take it further

and you literally said hands up or die 

but you said we solved this ?  so you changed your mind ? , okay so you are lying in the report is exactly what you are saying becuse your mad on a personal level lol

How did i lie on this report? You came to liaison..... I didn't feel it resolved so I brought it to a player report.

Why would i be mad? I didnt lose anything. heck you didn't even manage to kill me

We talked in the teamspeak , we resolved the situation , and you did resolved it to me becuse i asked you after we finished talking , and now you regret it and send a report on me ? thats just ridiculous ! you lied becuse : 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

and the second lie : 

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

and you said you wasnt going to report me , and i clearly  didnt know it was not allowed to shoot in the blue area ! its alot of rules to remember and we are all humans who do mistakes and learn from it , this is clearly just a Revenge report !

Normally I wouldn't report someone for this after a chat on team speak but due to your attitude i didn't feel it resolved. I will not respond further until requested by the staff team

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back