What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Ballas & Alliance - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucyy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lucy Winters

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ballas & Alliance

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/28/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 259

What best describes this incident ?: G11.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I've been asked to put this report up on behalf of Grove in general. This is not from just myself. I would like to start by thanking whichever staff member chooses to take on this report, unfortunately it's going to be a little lengthy and if you have any questions we will be more than happy to answer them. As a little disclaimer, some of the evidence that will be linked in this report is over 24 hours old, which we are aware is outside of the limitations when making a report. This evidence is used purely for context purposes to back the general report itself.

I will request, to prevent this thread getting messy, that a representative is chosen to reply for each group (1 person from Ballas, 1 person from Alliance) so that it doesn't become a mess with multiple people replying.

Everyone knows by now that Grove are currently at war with both Ballas and Alliance. As of recent we have started to see more and more of this zerging or "teaming" coming from Ballas and Alliance. When this happens our usual route is to let them know in ooc chat that what they are doing is teaming, and the usual response is we are told to "stop crying" and that it's what happens when you "fight more than 1 gang at a time".

The most recent instance of this happening is from the date and time linked on the report. Where Grove had planned an attack on Balla members that were at TireNutz. When we attacked Balla members, Alliance members who were there decided to open fire on Grove members getting themselves involved in a Grove v Balla fight. Not a single Alliance member was attacked when Grove ran at Balla members until they started shooting at us. This was really the final straw that prompted this report.
Clip: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RSMb3hfBLCuqj/d1337E86YCAD?invite=cr-MSxsc2csNTU0MjEyMzYs

An instance that happened earlier in the night around 11pm involved both Balla and Alliance members have deciding to push/break into Grove's safehouse together.
Clip: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RQo3dYbMXUfjl/d1337iWlpVtB?invite=cr-MSwyZ0wsMTUwODU5NzQzLA
[https://gyazo.com/5b976f7fd20608d8c327c4c07cb3e13b] - Balla members circled in purple, Alliance members circled in grey. It is believed that more Balla members were inside the safehouse.

Prior to this, yesterday (unsure of the time). Another member of Grove was shot and incapacitated by a member of Alliance because he refused to pull over his vehicle (please excuse Craig waffling in the background), and then subsequently handed over to Balla members.
Being downed by Alliance: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RCXKP-cOON780/d1337LqVtchh?invite=cr-MSxqQkEsNTU0MjEyMzYs
Handed over to Ballas: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RD6R9_3bmx5hc/d13379pQ3FVD?invite=cr-MSxTVG4sNTU0MjEyMzYs

Thursday night, Ollie was spotted by Alliance on Vagos turf. He has a conversation with these Alliance who seemingly do nothing but then all of a sudden multiple Balla cars arrive and they grab Ollie. We can't be certain that it was the Alliance members who told Ballas that Ollie was there, I am sure that question can be answered by the Balla and/or Alliance representative. We do find it a bit suspicious that an Alliance member runs across the road from Vagos turf on the phone and when the Balla members turn up to go directly to him despite him being blacked out which can be seen 18 seconds into the clip as the Balla member on the bike goes straight to the Alliance member.
Clip: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RpYAOm5-rzq4T/d1337jafXnqc?invite=cr-MSxxM2ssODAxNDQwNSw

Other moments that we unfortunately don't have clips for:
- Brent and Leyton were smashed into and killed by Balla and Alliance members that were driving around together outside the ammunation by PDM
- Whilst in the middle of a fight with Alliance, Balla members were seen circling the fight in full colours not only picking up Alliance bodies from the fight but also borderline baiting for us to shoot at them
- Again at a fight between 1 gang the other has shown up [https://gyazo.com/5a46686d785ceedd5d9cb37fd375bd6c] [https://gyazo.com/f7187e827197a4c9b28edbfb881d70de]

I am sure there are many more instances where there has been obvious co-ordination between Ballas and Alliance and I am sure that there will be more instances that I will be able to list before any staff have made a decision on this report. We have had enough of the blatant teaming that has been happening between these 2 gangs. Warring 2 gangs at once is not an excuse for those 2 gangs to blatantly merge into 1 whenever anything happens.

We feel no reason to call both gangs as it'll just end up being a liaison full of people screaming over each other. We all know it would not be a civilized discussion as neither side see the issue with what they're doing.

Again, this is lengthy so if we could have 1 person from each group to be the spokesperson as such to keep this thread as clean as possible that would be appreciated. If staff have any questions we will be more than happy to answer them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RSMb3hfBLCuqj/d1337E86YCAD?invite=cr-MSxsc2csNTU0MjEyMzYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi @Lucy - Aurora

Hope all is well. My character in game is Sam Chong - I will give my side of the accusations, however, there may be another 1 or 2 Alliance members that share their side as with it being such a generalised report surrounding many different RP situations, I have not been directly involved in all of them so cannot give intricate details about each one of them. 

I'll be perfectly honest, I was half expecting this report to be raised following the many allegations in RP surrounding teaming in OOC so I am quite happy to be able to voice mine and Alliance's side of the story outside of RP as it is quite tricky to explain within an RP capacity sometimes. I first of all just want to mention that in no situation I have been involved in (which I'd confidently say is most at this point) has there been a request to liaise and discuss the allegations of teaming. There have been many, many OOC messages from Grove throwing said accusations about, but not once have we been asked to discuss this in a liaison with Grove. I think should a liaison have happened prior to this report, you would be more understanding of each side. 

Firstly I want to start by saying there have been absolutely 0 attempts by either The Alliance or Ballas to coordinate any type of RP scenario with Grove. It is as plain and simple as that. We do not choose to push at the same time, it is a case of Grove Street always logging in and being active around the same time and both The Alliance and Ballas are hunting you around this time. This is unavoidable as it does not make sense in RP to speak with each other and organise who is pushing and when - if anything, that would support your teaming allegations even more. 

usual response is we are told to "stop crying" and that it's what happens when you "fight more than 1 gang at a time".
^ Unfortunately I would argue that within an RP capacity, this is the case - you have chosen to start a war with The Alliance while already being in a war with Ballas. I don't understand how you can expect within RP to have beef with arguably 2 of the most active gangs in the city simultaneously and not think they will cross paths when looking for you. As mentioned, it does not make sense in RP to have The Alliance and Ballas discuss who is doing what and when to avoid rule breaks. It is incredibly tricky for us to try and avoid crossing paths and unfortunately, there will be cases in which both gangs will be in the same situation. 

Alliance members who were there decided to open fire on Grove members getting themselves involved in a Grove v Balla fight
^ I was not involved in this situation so cannot give full insight on what was discussed and how it went down - I will leave that for a different Alliance representative to discuss. However, one thing I would like to note is can you see how it is difficult to maintain The Alliance's usual high quality of roleplay by being expected to just stand around and watch people we have been warring for the last few weeks run around in front of us in full colours because Grove chose that day they wanted Ballas instead of us? It makes maintaining a high standard of RP very tricky when you decide to war 2 gangs at the same time. I have heard mentions that someone from Grove actually ran an Alliance member over to start the gunfight from our side, but I will leave this to someone else from The Alliance who was involved to confirm. 

An instance that happened earlier in the night around 11pm involved both Balla and Alliance members have deciding to push/break into Grove's safehouse together.
Clip: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RQo3dYbMXUfjl/d1337iWlpVtB?invite=cr-MSwyZ0wsMTUwODU5NzQzLA
[https://gyazo.com/5b976f7fd20608d8c327c4c07cb3e13b] - Balla members circled in purple, Alliance members circled in grey. It is believed that more Balla members were inside the safehouse.
^Please see the following clips regarding this allegation:

-The Alliance pushed Grove turf ALONE - there were no Ballas involved in pushing and/or breaking into the safehouse. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RWzGdsYl7sbKW/d1337MVZMFkF?invite=cr-MSw3VWQsMTc5OTc2OTAxLA

-A single Ballas car showed up as they were likely circling looking for Grove too.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RWBrhO6iBnqqF/d1337IKr2FGF?invite=cr-MSxGY0YsMTc5OTc2OTAxLA

This was not something that was planned or orchestrated, it was once again just a coincidence that the 2 gangs crossed paths. Again, it is very hard to not have these instances occur with both Alliance and Ballas having such active members. 

Prior to this, yesterday (unsure of the time). Another member of Grove was shot and incapacitated by a member of Alliance because he refused to pull over his vehicle (please excuse Craig waffling in the background), and then subsequently handed over to Balla members.
^ It was myself that was directly involved in this sit so I can give The Alliance's side of the story to this clearly. It was rather late at night and the city was quiet, I was expecting a phone call from BMAV as he had discussed conceding the war and focusing on Ballas because of how tricky this was getting so I flew in to check. I received a text from Reece Chong (not in the Alliance or Ballas) to say that someone from Grove was doing deliveries in full colours so I decided to hunt him down. I subsequently found him and when I asked him to get out of the vehicle with a gun to him, he drove off and was shot. After this I was driving around for a good 10 minutes with the Grove member (Leyton I believe it was) and there was 0 RP returned from him, not a word was said and there wasn't a single /me to indicate why - he may as well have been afk. I then decided to further embarrass this particular Grove member I decided to get him out of the car when I bumped into Ballas, who also happened to have a downed Grove member in their car (this was from a different RP sit). As there was no RP from the Grove member I did not want to just dump him so I decided to leave him with Ballas and the other downed Grove. This had little to no change on the outcome of the situation as either way, he was going to bleed out and die. It wasn't a case of handing him over, moreso just leaving him on the floor at Little Seoul where Ballas were with the other Grove member. 

Thursday night, Ollie was spotted by Alliance on Vagos turf. He has a conversation with these Alliance who seemingly do nothing but then all of a sudden multiple Balla cars arrive and they grab Ollie. We can't be certain that it was the Alliance members who told Ballas that Ollie was there, I am sure that question can be answered by the Balla and/or Alliance representative
^ With the greatest respect here Lucy, within RP The Alliance do not and have not needed Ballas to help in any situation. Nobody called Ballas down there to help fight at the same time. As you can see in your clip there are other Alliance cars down there and we would've been planning on grabbing Ollie. Without giving too much away OOC, there are reasons that nothing happened directly on Vagos' turf but when Ballas did show up it was almost forced to ensure that we get involved first so the accusations of teaming cannot be thrown - this clearly didn't make a difference. Once again this highlights my initial point that it is incredibly difficult and frustrating for us as well to try and manage fighting a war without accidentally stepping on Ballas toes - I'm sure they feel the same about not wanting it to come across as the two groups are working together. 

- Brent and Leyton were smashed into and killed by Balla and Alliance members that were driving around together outside the ammunation by PDM
- Whilst in the middle of a fight with Alliance, Balla members were seen circling the fight in full colours not only picking up Alliance bodies from the fight but also borderline baiting for us to shoot at them
^ Without video evidence to back these claims up it is difficult for me to give you an explanation of exactly what happened - but what I can say is that again, there has been no communication between The Alliance and Ballas to coordinate any kind of push or anything like that. The closest thing to these accusations is a passing comment between the groups of "Have you seen many of them about tonight". Both The Alliance and Ballas are incredibly active so it is no surprise that in one of the most popular areas in the city (bottom of Legion/Ammunation) that both sides were around there at some point. We are often out 15+ deep in cars in a convoy hunting Grove and as are Ballas from the looks of it - it's a given that paths will cross occasionally. I cannot comment on the 2nd bullet point about Ballas picking Alliance bodies up other than this was not something that was organised between the groups. 

Again at a fight between 1 gang the other has shown up [https://gyazo.com/5a46686d785ceedd5d9cb37fd375bd6c] [https://gyazo.com/f7187e827197a4c9b28edbfb881d70de]
^ Once again, both gangs are actively looking for you every single day and have people constantly texting/ringing when they see you because they about the ongoing wars. You cannot have to understand and accept that there will be instances where both gangs you are warring end up at the same fight - especially when both sides have as many active members as we have. 

I am sure there are many more instances where there has been obvious co-ordination between Ballas and Alliance and I am sure that there will be more instances that I will be able to list before any staff have made a decision on this report. We have had enough of the blatant teaming that has been happening between these 2 gangs. Warring 2 gangs at once is not an excuse for those 2 gangs to blatantly merge into 1 whenever anything happens.
^There aren't any more instances because we are simply not teaming. There has been no zerging or any coordination between the 2 gangs in any situation during the time these wars have been going on. As mentioned, there are ALWAYS going to be instances within RP where paths cross - this is a given when you choose to war 2 gangs at the same time. We would much rather be the only group you want to war as it would get rid of these silly allegations and make it a lot more enjoyable as it has a huge bearing on the standard of RP because you are constantly having to worry about how something looks and could be perceived (i.e are they going to think we are teaming because of this etc). The Alliance and Ballas have not merged into 1 group. 

We feel no reason to call both gangs as it'll just end up being a liaison full of people screaming over each other. We all know it would not be a civilized discussion as neither side see the issue with what they're doing.
^As I said, I do believe that a liaison would've helped you understand both sides of the story, but is it what it is. I am more than happy to jump into a liaison with Grove, Ballas and Staff if needed and explain what I have mentioned above in my responses to the allegations. 

Again, this is lengthy so if we could have 1 person from each group to be the spokesperson as such to keep this thread as clean as possible that would be appreciated.
^There may be another member of The Alliance comment on this report due to them potentially being able to provide further details on specific situations, but I will make sure this report doesn't get flooded with replies from lots of different people. 

Final Point:

I just want to add, that I completely understand how frustrating it must be for Grove and can understand why these allegations may be thrown out there. But you have to see from our side that it is also incredibly difficult to not have instances occur when both groups may be involved in the same situation. It does not make sense in RP for The Alliance and Ballas to sit and discuss who is going to continue with the sit whilst it is ongoing. I feel like this is very much an RP issue and it all stems from Grove wanting to war multiple gangs at once. There have been scenarios where we have ended up on Grove's frequency not knowing that Ballas were also on that freq - this caused both of us to be listening to the same comms and acting accordingly. It's just one of those awkward things that will always come about now and then when you are fighting 2 groups at once. I hope this makes you a little more understanding of our side. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lucy,

hope your well,

As I'm in Ballas i feel like i have the right to respond to this report. I would like to address thought that i can confidently say we never have teamed with Alliance. In fact we have made sure we did the opposite. Every time you guys have had a fight with Alliance as a gang we made sure we never interrupted anything, or even get involved. I cant speak for Alliance but i can assure you we have made no effort to make this a 2v1 at any point and made sure to stay well within the rules of the city.

The most recent instance of this happening is from the date and time linked on the report. Where Grove had planned an attack on Balla members that were at TireNutz. When we attacked Balla members, Alliance members who were there decided to open fire on Grove members getting themselves involved in a Grove v Balla fight. Not a single Alliance member was attacked when Grove ran at Balla members until they started shooting at us. This was really the final straw that prompted this report.
This entire point i feel is unfair for Ballas. I also feel like the naming the clip Teaming Again is wrong and not needed, but i digress. This clip clearly show from a Ballas point of view we had no attempt to team. Phil clearly is suppressed and caught of guard that you guys are there.  We cant be called out for teaming when the one guy who was involved from a Ballas perspective had no idea about the fight till he got attacked. The rule teaming  does mention "simultaneous combat", however the rule also states forming alliance or coordinating which never happened. I would also like to point out that Alliance were already at Tirenuts before Grove turned up (Alliance were also in colours). So how you expect no reaction is mental in my opinion. To try get Ballas involved in this clip for teaming is unfair and would have been easily avoided if you guys asked to discuss this in QE. For this point I'm just making it clear that Ballas shouldn't punished for this as i stated above we didn't break the teaming rule.

This i feel, is a weak point to make and Sam summed this up pretty well. Again to refer back to the rule no teaming or coordinating was used this i don't feel leaving a body for Ballas to take is a teaming rule break. No previous communication was made and i don't feel this point of yours has any leg to stand on within regards to a rule break. I would also like to mention that the clips provided show no evidence of teaming. Sam clearly cant be asked to del with a grove member giving no RP. To say this is teaming and has any impact of RP is not fair. Saying that he was delivered like it was planned is wrong and again this query of teaming could have been dealt with so easily with a quick discussion in QE. 

It is believed that more Balla members were inside the safehouse.
I would also like to ask for further evidence of this. As far as we are aware around this time most Ballas are in in police custody or in prison. The clip you have provided shows no evidence of teaming. Whether it happened or not please provide more evidence of teaming than just a photo of a Balla and Alliance car on the same road. If staff want to go and check logs of police reports and group chat texts evidence of my previous claim of our where about are true.  As shown in the picture below Ben was arrested around this supposed time and Ben Clark was one of the last to get processed. The rest was still serving there time in prison.

image.png

Alliance member runs across the road from Vagos turf on the phone and when the Balla members turn up to go directly to him despite him being blacked out which can be seen 18 seconds into the clip as the Balla member on the bike goes straight to the Alliance member.
I understand this can look suspicious from your perspective however as you can see in the clip the time difference between the phone call and Ballas turning up to Vagos turf is very little and would have been quite impressive to react and get there that quickly. I can assure you, as Sam stated above, no phone call was made in the grove members whereabouts between Ballas and Alliance. I know you advised that this was based of suspicion but again a point has been made in a report with lack of evidence and seems unfair.

These points you state below are pointless and seem thrown in out of spite. You know full well these reports require evidence and context so a fair outcome can be reached. Throwing in some random points with no evidence seems petty and seems to be coming from an emotional Grove member who wants to push a false narrative. I can happily say as a Balla i was happy to go to QE at anytime and at least discuss these query's, whether an outcome was achieved or not.

This is, in my opinion, a bunch of shit. We have not once coordinated or organised anything with Alliance and made efforts to actually avoid others. To state its blatant is ridiculous and clearly is not true as this report doesn't show any sign of Teaming. Please list more occasions of teaming but also please provide evidence as the ones you have stated already come with no evidence, so i find it hard to believe you would hold of on Occasions of teaming with evidence when the ones you have already provided come with none. I agree, waring to  gang at once does not mean we can team and break said rule. I just feel this report has such little evidence to incriminate us of teaming and i find it wrong that you are  making the claims in this quoted section when your lacking evidence of random supposed occasions of teaming.  

This i also feel is just unfair to presume and Bmav could have easily organised QE discussions with Tyson if this was felt to be the case. I personally have had civil discussions with grove members in QE and Kay Zee should he able to confirm this. Again please stop making accusations and making accuses.

I would also like to provide a clip of teaming we have. Before i go onto provide the clip i would like to provide the full rule to give context to why I'm reporting this issue.

(G11.2) Zerg - Forming alliances or coordinating in any way between groups during attacks on other groups or factions is strictly prohibited. Coordination encompasses activities such as body pickup, spotting, relaying information, and simultaneous combat.

In the clip below you can clearly hear someone by the name of Tim (Not a grove member) "relaying information". Please try don't play the victim card as the clip below also shows you receiving information from an outside party to benefit you and gain an advantage. This goes both ways.

Prepare for a Mazza level voice crack from yours truly, Mr Senna.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would like to state that i am willing to answer and clarify anything staff request. 

Lucy i know it can be frustrating in your position but please reframe from saying things like it blatant when we genuinely have gone out our way to avoid teaming. I cant speak for Alliance but we have not made any attempt to team.

Many thanks, 

Hi guys, I appreciate both of your responses, I understand that this is going to get lengthy so I appreciate your patience and maturity through your responses. I'll respond to Sam first if that's okay and then I'll move onto Charlies response.

Sam:

However, one thing I would like to note is can you see how it is difficult to maintain The Alliance's usual high quality of roleplay by being expected to just stand around and watch people we have been warring for the last few weeks run around in front of us in full colours because Grove chose that day they wanted Ballas instead of us?
This is simply false. Had we known Alliance were there then we would have planned our attack differently. We had no idea Alliance were there as we saw no pieces of identifiable clothing on anyone else. I believe Bruno may have hit one with a car as you can hear in the clip below but that was after they had already chosen to open fire on us.

Example number 1: The individual that (I think) downed Leyton here - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RSMb3hfBLCuqj/4SxZnUGIR5Rh?invite=cr-MSxsc2csNTU0MjEyMzYs?mobilebypass=true [https://gyazo.com/d68ff72422263e31183ebd1544d966fa] is the same individual that I downed here - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1S0uto2PESGKa_/d13379TVxexW?invite=cr-MSw3ajUsMTU4NTg0MDUwLA [https://gyazo.com/91aacd86c7a8ce8d0fc7eb13d5d92925]. Please tell me where the clothing is to identify this individual as Alliance? They were only attacked after they opened fire at us from across the street?

You ask what I expect from Alliance? I expect them to stay out of a fight that wasn't started with them. Granted we are also at war with Alliance but if you see a fight going on between Ballas and Grove then it would be common sense to go away and not get yourselves involved.

I was expecting a phone call from BMAV as he had discussed conceding the war and focusing on Ballas because of how tricky this was getting
Please lets not start a chain of Chinese whispers and lies here to make yourselves look cool. You know for a fact this is not something that has been said. Not once has Bruno said that he wants to stop the war.

I subsequently found him and when I asked him to get out of the vehicle with a gun to him, he drove off and was shot.
As you can see in the clip provided. Leyton saw no gun pointed at him so he was unaware a weapon was even being wielded. You say "step out the car mate" and get off your bike. At this point Leyton had already taken off and you decided to fire your weapon. Correct me if I am wrong but you had a pistol correct? So you had a gun you were more than able to point at Leyton whilst on the bike but chose not to? Why would he stop a car for someone on a bike that's telling him to get off but posing no threat?

I then decided to further embarrass this particular Grove member I decided to get him out of the car when I bumped into Ballas
I hate that you chose to lie here because it makes me not want to believe a single word you've said. You state you "bumped" into Ballas, but neglect to involve the part where you were calling Balla members to see where they were?...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Tim" was not on Grove radio and he sent a text to a Grove member stating he had seen Ballas. He did not give active comms. He did not follow Ballas and continuously tell Grove members where they were.

@Axis24the same to you, if there is anything I have missed that you would like me to address I will be more than happy to address them.

Personally, I am not a fan of the zerging/teaming rule but have recently found out that rules must be obeyed.

There are 2 main points from previous scenarios I would like to add to this discussion.

One being when many gangs fought alongside the Firm, to fight the hustlers, during this time we were informed by staff that the teaming rule would prevent every gang from pushing or fighting Hustlers at the same time, and meant each gang would push at different times but no gang at the same time. This is something I feel needs to be implemented here, if we are to follow the teaming/zerging rules. I have no issue fighting both gangs, as it is something in RP we have chosen to do, however, to follow the rules there should not be a time where we fight both of you at the same time. 

Scenario 2 I would like to point out was a teaming accusation, from Cutlass on 229 and Mara. This was proven a wrongful accusation of teaming due to 2 main factors. 1 being there was no communication via 229 and Mara, something that I think there is none of between Alliance and Ballas. However, the other main factor was that 229 only got involved in a fight with Cutlass when it was obvious there was not an ACTIVE fight between Mara and Cutlass. Something that I feel has not quite been followed by Alliance and Ballas, with incidents on both sides where I have ended up taking fire from both Ballas and Alliance during one situation.

Hi @Lucy - Aurora 

Thanks for the detailed response, and thanks again for allowing this to be discussed maturely rather than just having OOC comments thrown left right, and centre like usual. 

This is simply false. Had we known Alliance were there then we would have planned our attack differently.
^Members of the Alliance were standing at TireNutz in colours as well as there being Alliance coloured cars parked there so I don't know what you want me to say to this other than you possibly need to have a look around a bit better when you "plan your attacks". 

https://gyazo.com/5284a4ea13209280dfee9a6c5a677768

https://gyazo.com/f39fcd8622313644d53b95932ebbd7f5

You ask what I expect from Alliance? I expect them to stay out of a fight that wasn't started with them. Granted we are also at war with Alliance but if you see a fight going on between Ballas and Grove then it would be common sense to go away and not get yourselves involved.
^Can I ask what would your intentions have been after killing Ballas at TireNutz if you then realised that members of The Alliance were standing there? Would you have just ignored the fact we are also at war and left us? I find it hard to believe this would be the case. Once again it makes it incredibly tricky to keep a high standard of RP when Grove is constantly forcing these awkward situations by wanting to fight multiple groups at once. You admitted previously that you would've planned your attack differently if you realised we were there so this gives me the impression that we would've been forced into the sit too. You cannot expect us within an RP capacity to sit and pretend like you are not there because you want to pick and choose who you fight and when.

Please lets not start a chain of Chinese whispers and lies here to make yourselves look cool. You know for a fact this is not something that has been said. Not once has Bruno said that he wants to stop the war.
^I will refrain from putting any clips I have in this report as they will all be seen in due time (remember to like and subscribe) anyway. I don't know what relevance your comment here has so will not be talking about this any further other than to just remind you that you and your character are not the same person and please try to keep IC feelings out of this when you are responding to me. Thanks. 

As you can see in the clip provided. Leyton saw no gun pointed at him so he was unaware a weapon was even being wielded. You say "step out the car mate" and get off your bike. At this point Leyton had already taken off and you decided to fire your weapon. Correct me if I am wrong but you had a pistol correct? So you had a gun you were more than able to point at Leyton whilst on the bike but chose not to? Why would he stop a car for someone on a bike that's telling him to get off but posing no threat?
^Not entirely sure what this has to do with your teaming allegations here, Lucy. 

We all also know Mazza had another character that was in Alliance prior to the new gang rules being brought out so we find it a bit coincidental that it was Mazza you chose to call.
^Unforuntately it was no coincidence that I rang Mazza, from your clip you can quite clearly hear me say "Oh Mazza's about" at 0:25 in your video. Yes Mazza has a second character in RPUK who happens to be in The Alliance, but as you can see from your clip I don't instantly ring Mazza. I'm not too sure what you are hinting at here Lucy, please could you elaborate on what it is you are insinuating? 

This is very closely followed (at 52 seconds in) by you informing Leyton you were going to "deliver him to his opposition".
^I can only put this down to me not having the absolute pleasure of knowing you too well in the city, Lucy, but I'd like to think that given my tone of voice and how I said this you could tell it was me being satire and trying to wind Leyton up. What your clip doesn't show is that I also drove around the city bumping into people having a laugh asking if they had seen any Grove about with one downed in the passenger seat. I'm sure Leyton will have the full 10 minutes of this clipped to show that this narrative you are trying to push that I shot Leyton and went straight to Ballas is false. Like I said in my initial response, Leyton chose to essentially be AFK during this whole sit and regardless of where or who the body was left with, it would've ended in the same outcome. Hopefully, he can up his level of RPing injuries the next time we cross paths. 

where you claim you "bumped" into, funnily enough, Mazza at Little Seoul. I don't understand why you have chosen to lie? It makes it difficult to believe the rest of your replies I'll be honest.
^I didn't state that I bumped into Mazza, I stated that I bumped into Ballas. From your clips you can see that I was calling people and was told that Ballas were all in prison so I was not expecting to find more than just Mazza at Little Seoul, hence using the words "bumped" into them. This is further backed up by the fact that from your clip you see me drive up to the Ballas, neither of which are Mazza and greet them as if they are Mazza. Contrary to popular belief, Myself and Mazza are not very close in the city and I only called him because the person on the phone told me he was in the city. 

I wish I had a clip to show that you were seen driving around with Ballas.
^I wish you had a clip too, Lucy. 

So in the event of both The Alliance and Ballas hunting Grove at the same time whilst in a convoy, would prefer if I spoke with them and work out who is going to go after them on this day? I understand it is frustrating that you are having to deal with this, but unfortunately within RP it is the consequences of your actions. I still do not understand how you can expect to war 2 of the most active gangs in the city and then get annoyed when they don't take turns rolling you.

Once again, we are not working together nor are we organising anything together. It's the simple fact that Grove ended up in 2 wars simultaneously and now it's not enjoyable for you anymore. I don't know what you would like me to further say in response to this. I get that it is frustrating - the comments and attitude made by yourself in QE earlier this week support this and I understand that in some circumstances the RP is not fun for you, but to me this feels like it is an RP issue. You have no evidence to back up your claims other than you hoping for the best with these random videos of snippets of situations taken out of context and you are trying to push this fake narrative that we are working together. I don't know if there is an ulterior motive behind this report Lucy, but please remember to try and keep IC and OOC feelings separate. 

Happy to respond to any further allegations you may have 🙂

Thanks! 

Can I ask what would your intentions have been after killing Ballas at TireNutz if you then realised that members of The Alliance were standing there? Would you have just ignored the fact we are also at war and left us?
This is exactly what would have happened and what the call would have been to do. Had Alliance not gotten themselves involved in the situation then the situation would have continued with Ballas alone and had we downed all of the Ballas present we would have gotten them into vehicles and we would have moved away. We had no interest involving Alliance in that situation. Instead, Alliance got themselves involved, opened fire when they weren't being attacked and completely stopped any RP that could have come from the fight between Ballas and Grove by assisting Ballas in killing Grove members.

You admitted previously that you would've planned your attack differently if you realised we were there so this gives me the impression that we would've been forced into the sit too.
Not at all. There are many ways the initial sit could have changed had we seen Alliance's presence. 1 example could have been that we take our time to decide which group we would like to involve in a sit and wait until the 2 groups had split before starting anything as to avoid the possibility of both gangs attacking back - something we are trying to avoid happening.

Not entirely sure what this has to do with your teaming allegations here, Lucy. 
I was simply responding to your comment about you asking Leyton to step out the vehicle with a gun pointed at him which was not true and that the "high level of RP" that you continue to try and claim is not the full truth either. Is there nothing else you could have done other than shoot Leyton as he drives away after not seeing your gun because you simply did not have it out? Was there "high quality roleplay" in that scenario in your honest opinion? Had you provided Leyton with this "high standard of RP" you claim to have he would have had something to RP back with. You shot him, he's not going to be all smiles and in a good mood wanting to have a nice chat is he? We can only work with what we're given and the fact of the matter is you provided little to no RP with Leyton before or after shooting him so I don't blame him in the slightest for staying silent as he bleeds from his gun shot wound.

Unforuntately it was no coincidence that I rang Mazza, from your clip you can quite clearly hear me say "Oh Mazza's about" at 0:25 in your video. Yes Mazza has a second character in RPUK who happens to be in The Alliance, but as you can see from your clip I don't instantly ring Mazza. I'm not too sure what you are hinting at here Lucy, please could you elaborate on what it is you are insinuating? 
What I am pointing out here is that you called Mazza, asked him where he was and told him to "stay there". Regardless of who it was when you pulled up you had organized to meet up with a Balla member and regardless of what tone you said it in, made clear you were "delivering" Leyton to them, which you did just that. This completely debunks your claim of no coordinating with Ballas. My "insinuation" here is that you lied about simply "bumping" into Balla members like it was a complete accident at Little Seoul like it wasn't planned for them to wait there for you. Regardless of who was there when you arrived, Mazza or not.

So in the event of both The Alliance and Ballas hunting Grove at the same time whilst in a convoy, would prefer if I spoke with them and work out who is going to go after them on this day? I understand it is frustrating that you are having to deal with this, but unfortunately within RP it is the consequences of your actions. I still do not understand how you can expect to war 2 of the most active gangs in the city and then get annoyed when they don't take turns rolling you.
What we expect is when there is a clear and blatant fight going on between Grove and one gang, the other doesn't take it upon themselves to get involved in said fight. Had Alliance not opened fire at that fight, nothing would have happened to them. They would have been left alone while we focused on the fight and after fight RP with Ballas.

Once again, we are not working together nor are we organising anything together. It's the simple fact that Grove ended up in 2 wars simultaneously and now it's not enjoyable for you anymore. I don't know what you would like me to further say in response to this. I get that it is frustrating - the comments and attitude made by yourself in QE earlier this week support this and I understand that in some circumstances the RP is not fun for you, but to me this feels like it is an RP issue. You have no evidence to back up your claims other than you hoping for the best with these random videos of snippets of situations taken out of context and you are trying to push this fake narrative that we are working together. I don't know if there is an ulterior motive behind this report Lucy, but please remember to try and keep IC and OOC feelings separate. 
What turns a situation from fun to frustrating is when the group not involved gets themselves involved. If we wanted to have a situation with Alliance at TireNutz we would have focused on Alliance members, and I'm sure Ballas would have opened fire too. I can assure you that I do not get my IC and OOC feelings mixed up. We as a collective have simply had enough of the constant teaming between Ballas and Alliance and whilst it is extremely hard to prove co-ordination we will continue to post evidence on this thread if it continues to happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst we are here, I'd like to ask @Callum Puddicombea quick question if that's okay.

Having watched the clips from last night again, specifically this clip - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RSMb3hfBLCuqj/PHDFx2Avjk6d?invite=cr-MSxsc2csNTU0MjEyMzYs?mobilebypass=true. After you are initially hit by Leyton with a golf club you decide to radio saying "Grove on me" sounding completely fine. You are then kicked and stabbed and give out your location again over radio sounding completely fine. Not only that, after I down you using a baseball bat you choose to laugh as heard in this clip - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RTsfaLkLTke6Y/d1337tLc5Q0c?invite=cr-MSxVQlAsMTU4NTg0MDUwLA. It reminded me of this report from a while ago: 

In this report Danoo states "Bruno, whilst being attacked you attempted to focus on giving radio communications rather than fight for your life.
You gave those communications whilst being attacked with a bladed article fluently & at no point attempted to roleplay the injuries you had sustained during this situation." 

So my question is, why you chose to use your radio while sounding completely fine while being attacked instead of 1. fighting for your life and 2. not sounding like you've just been smacked over the head with a golf club, being kicked and stabbed?

Hi @Lucy - Aurora

I will be honest from POV (which I unfortunately do not have) the first time I was hit was when Leyton hit me to the ground. Therefore i didn't say grove on me after being hit in my POV. 

I cant lie lucy i cant believe you are reporting me for this petty reason. I would struggle to keep count of countless RDM And Fail RP i have seen from Grove in this war. I haven't reported these things only pointed these out to higher ups within grove, and once again you have not liaised with me on this issue. The fact you haven't liaised shows me your intention with bringing me up and i think it just shows what type of report this whole report is. 

If you would like to liase with me about this issue then please feel free to DM me on discord.

I feel its extremely unfair to just throw a report up without liaison in this scenario

have a nice day 🙂 

I will be honest from POV (which I unfortunately do not have) the first time I was hit was when Leyton hit me to the ground. Therefore i didn't say grove on me after being hit in my POV. 
Honestly, these 2 sentences have confused me and I'm having a hard time deciphering them. Leyton hits you with a golf club (which is when he knocks you to the ground) and then you chose to very clearly state via radio "Grove on me" like nothing was wrong. You are then kicked multiple times and stabbed and continue to speak completely normal on your radio stating "TireNutz". When you are finally incapacitated after being hit with a golf club, stabbed multiple times, kicked and eventually downed with a baseball bat you decide to laugh like you are completely fine? Therefore you did say "Grove on me" after being hit? I'm extremely confused on what it is you're trying to say?

I cant lie lucy i cant believe you are reporting me for this petty reason. I would struggle to keep count of countless RDM And Fail RP i have seen from Grove in this war. I haven't reported these things only pointed these out to higher ups within grove, and once again you have not liaised with me on this issue. The fact you haven't liaised shows me your intention with bringing me up and i think it just shows what type of report this whole report is. 

If you would like to liase with me about this issue then please feel free to DM me on discord.

I feel its extremely unfair to just throw a report up without liaison in this scenario
I am simply bringing something up that I noticed when rewatching the clips linked in the original report and wanted your explanation on what had happened with yourself, which I am not sure has been achieved but thank you for the response I guess?

Nowhere does it state it is mandatory to liaise prior to a report only that it's encouraged. If you felt like a rule had been broken it is well within your right as a member of this community to report it, no one has stopped you from doing so.

Unfortunately, I have no interest in liaising with you on this occasion as it has been proven that it is impossible to liaise with Ballas or Alliance without people who do not need to be there being present and offering their unwanted 2 pence on the matter turning the liaison into a 1 sided screaming match which I won't entertain.

Enjoy your evening 🙂

Hi @Hank Summers,

Thank you for your replies.

I guess I really only have 1 question. That being are you asking me if I will liaise or are you telling me I have to or face consequences?

I have stated many times I have no interest in liaising with Phil or any Balla for that matter as they have a proven track record, one I wont personally entertain.

I also see no point liaising with Phil about this whole report? He was a mere mention and I don’t believe speaks for the whole group? So liaising with him about this report as a whole would be pointless imo.

As for your childish little remarks @Callum Puddicombethey don’t make you look cool or clever. Grove have 0 interest in liaising with Ballas because you ask 1 to liaise and  you get 7 backup dancers to go with them and quite frankly it’s boring and pointless. So nah mate, you need not “say more”.

@Lucy - Aurora

If you wish not to liaise that is your choice, a liaison has never been and never will be mandatory, it is there to try and mitigate issues, you will not face any consequences of not liaising, this report will be put on hold a little longer whilst myself and Stuart talk to the gang leads.

Hi @Hank Summers,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I think a discussion between leads would be the best option imo. It would be more beneficial than me discussing a lengthy report with an individual who was a mere mention.

I would like to make it clear that we (Grove), are not looking to get anyone banned from this report. We simply wanted to highlight what was happening and the forums seemed like the only place to do so after getting bored of the childish remarks in /ooc almost daily.

I won’t be liaising on this occasion. Thank you for your time.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Could someone post the War rules that Ballas / Alliance agreed with Grove, prior to this war?

BALLAS VS GROVE WAR RULES

.1 Must be in full official gang clothing no black vest
.2 Car Must be in full gang colours 
.3 No head armour / no propaganda helmets
.4  KOS when in colours
.5 Foot fights only
.6 No helicopters 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back