What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Ballas & Alliance - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @OneShot,

I apologise for the delayed response, I’ve only just looked at the forums.

This is what Grove got sent (by Bruno) when war rules were set with Ballas:

image.jpeg

The war rules I sent a screenshot of were set on 07/12/2023 after war rules (in general) had been called off by Siren due to numerous breaks from Ballas. They were the most recent agreed upon terms.

Hello @Lucy - Aurora

So, a lot to dissect here, I'm just going to get straight into this as this report has been open for a little while now, and after discussions with other staff members, we have came to the following conclusion,

You have reported first and foremost for 'Zerging' looking at the report above, and evidence attached as well as looking through all the comments, this report will be denied, ultimately Grove has entered a war with 2 sides, this not only goes on to heighten the chance that you're going to run into any member from any of the opposing gangs, but also that fire fights with the 2 gangs are more likely and its unfortunate both sides were at that location when you decided to push.
If, in future, you believe teaming is going on, we would need specifics to be able to look into this, so please keep this in mind.

As for some of the other evidence you've provided and others have provided above, there is some actionable evidence there and it will be dealt with internally as these people are currently serving punishments for other reasons.

I hope you understand why this action has been taken.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back