What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ballers - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Duncan

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nick Duncan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ballers

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 12

What best describes this incident ?: bad roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: (G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win. Example: Roleplaying superpowers, roleplaying fatal injuries when they were only minor to avoid roleplaying with the emergency services, sealing buildings with cars to prevent entrance of other players, using knowledge of the rules within roleplay..

(G1.7) Community leaders - Players who are business owners, organisation leaders or high ranking police officers/NHS personnel. These players should be a leading source of quality story lines and consistently strong roleplayers. Thus will be held to a higher standard under our rules and guidelines. If you wish to become a community leader, you should consistently create roleplay scenarios of a high standard for yourself and others.

(G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone.

I was driving about in my car when all of a sudden a group of what I believe to have been ballers pulled up next to me asking for my name to witch I did not give. Once I had not given my name a gun was pulled out on me and I started to drive away the only reason I chose to drive away was because of the two police officers that were there. After I drive away a small chase too place and I ended getting caught and having quite a few guns pointed at me at this point I complied fully getting out my car with my hands up it was then at this point that the gang of people chose to ziptie me and cover my head with a blindfold. This is where the rp stopped I got little to no conversation in the car on the way to where I was left tied up still with a blindfold on. I also asked for the group of people who did this to me to come to discord so we could have a talk but my request fell on deaf ears. At one point during this hole ordeal one of the gang members said something about how I wasnt allowed to drive away because of a gun pointed at me I would say this is power gaming (ruleplaying).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXAg2zz-nDI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back