What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Barry Allen - Poor/Low Quality RP ( Report Rejected )

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stud

Your In-game name

sous

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Barry Allen

Date of the incident

18/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We came across this Mohawk helicopter parked all conspicuous at two houses around the blood diamonds dump area and decided to take a look.

So we had a little chat with this guy, who eventually bought a house there and after seeing he was distracted with my friend I checked the doors of the helicopter as soon I realized he did in fact leave his heli unlocked I jumped in and spooled up the helicopter to fly off. In which he directly initiated on my life and shot me out of the pilot seat. Even if he did ask me to jump out he locked the heli so I wasn't able to simply hop out.

I consider this as poor roleplay, since there were multiple other solutions to solve this, for instance take out the rotors/engine or even hop in the vehicle and fly along and get his friends into the situation.

Sorry for the bad video quality, I had to tear it down because I had to blur the map to hide gang and personal properties. If the admin's want to see the video in its original quality, please let me know and I'll be happy to provide a video with no blur and better quality.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_0XYgR9pMo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Barryallen

I would like you to sort this one out please as you did in fact lock the helicopter, i am aware that if you did not shoot he would of flown away, and i do consider diving into vehicles like that fairly poor rp however thats an opinion. If i could get both you guys onto team-speak so we can have a conversation about this as i do not consider it ban worthy. 
 could you respond on here please

It's actually @Barry Flash Allen, not @Barry Allen.

When I initiate I go out of my way to make sure my initiations don't sound like hand up or die simply because its poor rp to begin any form of roleplay with them and messed up not giving the person enough rp to constitute them being shot. You say that if he didn't shoot I would've flown off, that's true but the problem isn't time to comply its the low quality rp I'm complaining about since in my eyes he had plenty of time to give me decent rp or at least shoot the engine out and then proceed with rp. 

Btw he already got banned for duping which means this report will get rejected and I think a Teamspeak conversation would not solve anything here since the person knows the rules quite a bit but yet in my eyes chooses to break them. All Im looking for now is the admin to come down to a decision on wether this may or may not be poor rp. @TheRealProctor if you could clarify why you think diving into vehicles is fairly poor rp that would be amazing since both me and those who read this report would learn a thing or two. 

I am currently out right now but when I get home I would love to talk about this in teamspeak with you as you did not give me the chance to before and just because I have been banned does not mean that I would like to resolve this with you. I say this because at the end of the day I am still a member of this community and I intend to carry on being a member of this community. Even if I do not get unbanned I would still like to resolve this as this community means a lot to me and I do not want anyone re be upset or feel cheated out of role play. I would just like to say that I gave you the chance to carry on with role play when I gave you the option to turn off the engine or be shot however you chose to turn the helicopter and try to take off showing me you didn't want to role play.Sorry for the short reply but I am on my phone I will be home in a couple hours. 

I am currently out right now but when I get home I would love to talk about this in teamspeak with you as you did not give me the chance to before and just because I have been banned does not mean that I would like to resolve this with you. I say this because at the end of the day I am still a member of this community and I intend to carry on being a member of this community. Even if I do not get unbanned I would still like to resolve this as this community means a lot to me and I do not want anyone re be upset or feel cheated out of role play. I would just like to say that I gave you the chance to carry on with role play when I gave you the option to turn off the engine or be shot however you chose to turn the helicopter and try to take off showing me you didn't want to role play.Sorry for the short reply but I am on my phone I will be home in a couple hours. 
I am now on Teamspeak im in the fusion channel send me a message on where you want to talk.

i do consider diving into vehicles like that fairly poor rp however thats an opinion
Like i said its an opinion of mine, and noting more, in my opinion if you wanted to role-play you would not have jumped into the heli and tried to fly off.  its the same in any other situation, be it a car heli or boat if you are wanting to participate in good quality role-play why would you try and steal the helicopter ?

As for your clarification on whether or not its poor rp or not im going to say that what he did in my "opinion" was just as destructive to that role-play scenario as you hoping in his heli and trying to fly off without speaking ect. wich is why i want you guys to talk about it on teamspeak and sort this out between yourselfs of within a staff help room where we can give better advice and explane it easier.

On that note i will be rejecting this report any further infomation required please contact me on teamspeak and we can have a chat thanks for your time guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back