What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Barry Allen - RDM (Rejected - Case Resloved)

Nema

Your In-game name

Nema

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Barry Allen

Date of the incident

26/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend was following my other friends who were being chased by a helicopter, they did´n have any tracer ammo left so i followed them to give tracer warning shots to the heli. i shot tracers at the heli, and they where still following my friends. we all stopped at a location and i began shooting warning shots at the heli, to make sure the pilot knew that they could leave the area. then one of my friends heard someone coming and we then tried to leave the area, because we thought that it was friends of the heli pilot that where trying to initiate on us. When we tried to leave, i got shot by Barry without any initiation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/yQX0FMen0Z0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I tried to get in contact with Barry by message him on the occ channel to get him on TS, so i could get his side of the story of why he just shot me, but he never answered me and later he left the lobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, i will start off by saying that i looked for you on teamspeak and i could not find you anywhere.

Secondly, the reason i shot you was because we had been in a gunfight with you and our helicopter followed you while i followed that helicopter in my ifrit it was less than five minutes after the gunfight aswell. That is the reason i shot you.

Sorry for commenting as I have not been mentioned in the report I was in this situation about 3 mins down the road his friend shot down one of our helicopters and killed 2 of our guys that’s why you was shot at.

Also would just like to ask why are you shooting warning shots without tracers

Firstly, i will start off by saying that i looked for you on teamspeak and i could not find you anywhere.

Secondly, the reason i shot you was because we had been in a gunfight with you and our helicopter followed you while i followed that helicopter in my ifrit it was less than five minutes after the gunfight aswell. That is the reason i shot you.
Could you send a video of the situation from your side?, because im still confused about the situation, because i had not been in a gunfight for more than 15min (i have video evidence of it) i heard my friends where getting shot, but that was a long while ago, most of the situation was just the heli following them at for at least for 10 min or so and none of them were getting shot at from my perspective, so i was sure the hostile situation was over, and was transformed to a chase instead (my side of story)

Sorry for commenting as I have not been mentioned in the report I was in this situation about 3 mins down the road his friend shot down one of our helicopters and killed 2 of our guys that’s why you was shot at.

Also would just like to ask why are you shooting warning shots without tracers
In the store i could only find ammo with the name "Tracers" and so i thought that all ammo to this gun was tracer ammo, that´s why i used them 

Last edited by a moderator:
In the store i could only find ammo with the name "Tracers" and so i thought that all ammo to this gun was tracer ammo, that´s why i used them 
I think you bought reload tracers IE last 3 bullets of the magazine are tracers basically to let you know when to reload not all of them are

Back