What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Barry (Cutlass) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Nikolaj Nielsen
Reported Players: Barry (Cutlass)
Date: Mar 16, 2024
Time: 18:30
What best describes this incident: RDM
Please (in detail) describe the incident: so i was at mara turf to try and buy a gun or sell some smg bullets and i was just talking to some marabunda members. I was in the end of a conversation with Alan from mara when Barry showed up in mara colors and said: is this North thereafter stabbing me to kill me with no hostile RP at all.

unfortunally I had a call from work just as Barry stabbed me so i was not able to provide VOIP injuries and so on. I did ask in ooc if we could finish it fast which is not something i do unless i have to. this can also be heard in my clip

We did have a Liason today where we dident agree on it being a case of RDM or not.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/21jPLe8DJ21Jmg/d1337vbZ87vn?invite=cr-MSxGOUQsMTczMzY3NjI4LA

Hi North, hope all is well.

For the case of RDM - I do not believe this to be RDM. I feel as if i could of gave you some better roleplay beforehand but there were a lot of reasons why i wanted to deal with it fast. One of the reasons being police were already checking the area due to a lot of coke sales in the area. A second reason - If you were to roll back and shoot it would cause a lot of hassle with a lot of things causing further implications, such as police turning up and arresting me or the gang members on the turf coming over and threatening me and shooting me also for doing it there. They are my reasonings behind wanting to get it done quickly and to get out of the area as soon as possible before giving you further roleplay.

The situation after, i was unable to give you any further roleplay as you said in OOC chat that you had a work call. Whether this is true or you just didn't feel like roleplaying and used it as an easy excuse is not for me to determine. Either way you left me with no way to provide you with quality roleplay after the situation and forced me to solo roleplay where there was no engagement back. This is the same as someone using '/me dead' which is also considered poor roleplay and not enjoyable for the one trying to provide.

You then called me to a Liason later on in the day which i agreed to. In the short time we spoke, you admitted to having one view on the situation and were saying you were reporting either way and was determined to do so even before we started our conversation. You also admit to only reporting me due to getting a compensation request otherwise you probably wouldn't report. I feel like you may of been upset losing items and used the whole 'work call' message in OOC chat to stop any further roleplay as it seemed you were annoyed about 'losing items due to poor roleplay' and didnt feel like roleplaying after that point.

Thats all i have to say for this report mate and staff will be able to determine their actions on what they believe is necessary and appropriate for this report.

The situation after, i was unable to give you any further roleplay as you said in OOC chat that you had a work call. Whether this is true or you just didn't feel like roleplaying and used it as an easy excuse is not for me to determine. Either way you left me with no way to provide you with quality roleplay after the situation and forced me to solo roleplay where there was no engagement back. This is the same as someone using '/me dead' which is also considered poor roleplay and not enjoyable for the one trying to provide.
im not worried for the aftermath and if youre in doubt that its a true statement with getting a workcall you can just listen to my medal clip in the report. It is very unlucky that i get i work call just as you stab me however this is the situation we are in. I would have loved to provide more roleplay if this wasent the case. Me being unlucky with work dosent change the fact that you cant run up to someone and stab then just saying "This North" as you stab me.

You then called me to a Liason later on in the day which i agreed to. In the short time we spoke, you admitted to having one view on the situation and were saying you were reporting either way and was determined to do so even before we started our conversation. You also admit to only reporting me due to getting a compensation request otherwise you probably wouldn't report.
yes I did said i usually dont report unless i lose RP progress due to other peoples rulebreaks that is correct and i dont see a big issue with it.

I feel like you may of been upset losing items and used the whole 'work call' message in OOC chat to stop any further roleplay as it seemed you were annoyed about 'losing items due to poor roleplay' and didnt feel like roleplaying after that point.
Im will never be upset loosing ingame items if its done with good RP and not RDM. and again with the workcall its unlucky but i left the whole work call in the clip so that any danish staff can verify that it was indeed a work call if they are interrested in that.

I believe this covers all the points decently

im not worried for the aftermath and if youre in doubt that its a true statement with getting a workcall you can just listen to my medal clip in the report. It is very unlucky that i get i work call just as you stab me however this is the situation we are in. I would have loved to provide more roleplay if this wasent the case. Me being unlucky with work dosent change the fact that you cant run up to someone and stab then just saying "This North" as you stab me.
Furthermore. do you deem it appropriate to be partaking in a serious roleplaying server whilst you are working, knowing you are not able to fully interact with players to the best of your ability?

Furthermore. do you deem it appropriate to be partaking in a serious roleplaying server whilst you are working, knowing you are not able to fully interact with players to the best of your ability?
I honestly dont see how being on call has anything to do with RP... My workphone rang, which is unlucky. Just like it would be unlucky if anything else happend in real life that made you unable to continue to RP.

Hello @Nikolaj Nielsen and @Barry Clevedon

Looking at the above report, this will be getting accepted today, there was 0 roleplay given prior to the stabbing, never mind not high quality, it was just none existent.

@Barry Clevedon I've going to quote something from your reply, and I'm not going to lie, I'm really quite disappointed by it,

One of the reasons being police were already checking the area due to a lot of coke sales in the area. A second reason - If you were to roll back and shoot it would cause a lot of hassle with a lot of things causing further implications, such as police turning up and arresting me or the gang members on the turf coming over and threatening me and shooting me also for doing it there.
This quote here screams win mentality, you were so worried about what was going to happen in RP if you attempted to give quality RP and allowed a situation to play out, that you thought it was best to break a rule then face any sort of consequences in game.

The following action will now be taken,

Character: Barry Clevedon
Rule(s) Broken: G1.2
Action: Ban - 2 days

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back