What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Barry Douglas/28/621 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt kill you, and wdym your unaware of anything,  subash getting robbed happened a fair few hours before we found you so the syndicate definately wouldve been told that he just robbed subash and then you couldve been texted the info

I didnt kill you, and wdym your unaware of anything,  subash getting robbed happened a fair few hours before we found you so the syndicate definately wouldve been told that he just robbed subash and then you couldve been texted the info
You're about to eat your own words when admins check logs.. Did you listen to a word I said on TS?

edit: I understasnd you alone did not kill me. You were part of a group that did. Hence, 3 names on the report.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Warwicki can confirm no active war just an escalation of a situation over 24/48hours much of which I wasn’t involved in so can’t comment too much.

I do know tensions escalated when a syndicate member swooped up a vagos member who was downed in another situation and proceeded to try and dump him. Unfortunately for them we had their radio frequency and quickly recovered the vagos. It was getting to the point of war being declared however it was resolved using RP instead.

I mean go ahead if admins want to check their logs for Barry douglas shooting and killing you they can go for it but they arent going to find anything because i didnt shoot a bullet nor did i hit into your car

@HazaWho was the protaganist of this escapade? It must have been someones idea? Somebody must have been calling shots and someone made the decision to shoot on sight and someone made the decision to chase my car several miles and proceed to ram me off the road without a single word. Staff need to decide who broke what rules..

Last edited by a moderator:
@JimmyTheGinger Jimmy just because i know who you were doesnt mean i called the shots. i didnt break any rules i didnt RDM you as i didnt do anything to lower your health and i didnt kill you, i didnt VDM you because my car never hit yours once.

@JimmyTheGingerif I am being completely honest this situation happened a fair few days ago and was very early in the morning I don’t have a clue who said what or who instigated it. I don’t remember tbh.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So this report has been a massive cluster of info and myself and @Louis Richardsonhave just gone over it together, discussed it and have come up with the following outcome. 

The person you have reported "Haza" hasn't killed you in this situation, the person that did kill you was "Dexter Chan" We do however believe that watching the video and to your amazement of being shot that this has infact broken the RDM rule so Dexter Chan will be banned for RDM

Dexter Chan - Banned - G1.2 RDM - 1 Day following the Fair Ban System. 

The other alleged rule breaks we don't really see any solid evidence of. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back