What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - BartBok - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzie Blue

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

(L) Kenzie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

BartBok

Date of the incident

12/06/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend named Monkey were driving Sport Hatch Back to the airport when this guy sped up next to us and on purposely crashed into our car, after this took place I asked him to come to Teamspeak to resolve the issues and he said *You did it to my friend so I do it to you* but as you can see in the video we didn't do anything like that he refused to come to Teamspeak so I advised him I would be reporting him, which he didn't seem to bothered about.

(Edit, As you can see at the end of the video he claims that we did it to his friend and clearly states that in OCC even if we did do something like that, which we didn't I would expect him to call me into teamspeak and not go on some kind of revenge vendetta, the worse thing is we actually did nothing to this guy and we have no idea what he was talking about and we ended up paying the price for it)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Rkzyg3Kg8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt actually mean to crash into you, you d-synced into me, i was trying to catch up to you guys to hold you up and no you didnt try to resolve the issue with me.

Also a 3:00 you can see you vdm'ed "reece" the car you apparently dodged which you clearly didnt and he instantly died.

Vdm would mean that we ran him over or intended to kill him all we did was avoid a collision I wouldn't really call that VDM just a accident what you did in revenge of what happened was wrong you should've asked me to come to teamspeak so we could'av resolved the situation but you instead chose to chase us don't and crash into us and then make a statement in OCC saying *You did it to my friend* and then refused to come to teamspeak, please don't lie to get out of the situation, I did try to get you to come to teamspeak so we could resolve this in a peaceful manner.

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc)  In no way in that video did we use are vehicle as a wepon we merely avoid a collision

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back