What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Baz (229) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieMc

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alfie McCoy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Baz (229)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/01/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1925

What best describes this incident ?: C1.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Think the clips speak for themselves, clearly whoever this person dislikes me from my roleplay within the server. A small situation unfolded which we were in discord solving and having an adult like discussion as you do on a 18+ server with other decent lads, while in the call this guy decides to bring up a previous discord call we had the day pervious which from what i thought was all resolved and he was sound with me. After you can tell hes clearly a bit upset IRL i guess and decides to call me a cunt. He also told me the same in game which i couldnt care less about as it is a RP game and i expect nothing less from a gang member towards police. But not happy with being called it on discord from some random guy on a game.

I didnt try to speak any further to him in the discord call as he muted up and didnt feel like sorting it as it seems hes made his mind up im a cunt over a game.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/12oyXqvc1QAfI_/d1337BqzEOs4?invite=cr-MSxqejEsMTE3ODU0NjMwLA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/12olNJ1crKM8c-/d1337MN6nHzu?invite=cr-MSxNblAsMTE3ODU0NjMwLA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there pal, 

Id like to start off this report by apologising if my language offended you in any way , I was simply angry over the constant baiting 229 have received from police and this just tipped me over the edge and doesn't excuse my language but I hope you can accept my apology. 

Id also like to point out how you have reported me for OOC abuse , but the clip you use is titled "He's a salty welshman , touch grass baz" . I think if your going to be mentioning the fact its an 18+ server but using evidence with that sort of title, you should also reconsider the language you use OOC. With it being 18+ yes my language wasn't appropriate but i'm sure it isn't the end of the world.  

Id also like to add how we was in a discord call with multiple staff members present, if they had pointed out to me that I shouldn't of said that I would've apologised, none of them reacted to my language and they could obviously hear I was very annoyed with the situation that had happened tonight. 

Cheers for the apology @Baaz_ this report is more to outline that I don’t think this is acceptable language whether you were frustrated over the baiting allegation or whatever it may be. It was discussed in the call that it wasn’t baiting by us driving to your area. 

If a title of my medal clip is deemed OOC abuse which personally I don’t see anything wrong with it then I’ll be dealt with according by the staff team. Also if you feel offended by it then sorry you feel upset by that title.

The thing for me here is that your for some reason dislike me both IC and OOC which isn’t a problem as I don’t know you and you don’t know me so doesn’t make a difference to me IRL and I thought you were a decent role player and had some good interactions which never made me think you are a bad guy IRL as this is a game so I don’t see where you have a right to call a random person that on discord 

Well,

This is a petty report, and it is very stupid. This is an 18+ community, if you can't take someone calling you a "cunt" after which seems to be a very heated liaison. I'm not too sure why this has been made a report but I guess it is what it is...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back