What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Bella - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lukas Grey

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bella / 114

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/14/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1204

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4,G4.4,C1.7, PoorRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was going to pay off my tickets down at city hall where I ran into Bella, I seen her T20 and wanted to ask for a test drive, she declines and stores the car and pulls out two more, I continue the RP and once again being declined a test drive I wanted to steal the car and drive it myself, I pull my gun out and order her to step out the car, she doesn't comply and drives off, I catch up and order her yet again to get out of the car and place her in zipties, I attempt to place her in the boot of her car but the current bug kept on releasing her from the boot, each time she tries to walk of this is where I belive C1.7 is broken, during this whole time she states multiple times to suck my mother which in RP is fair game but it makes no sense to slur abuse at your kidnapper that has a gun and quite recently shot at you, quite clearly showing intent to kill.

I end up placing her in the car and proceed to drive off, during this time she contines to direct abuse towards me which is fine but seems like she was mad because she was taken which made no sense in RP.

When we arrive at our destination she once again tries walking off, I place her back into the car and drive her up towards a radio tower, where she states "She's done with me" which just seemed as an excuse to avoid RP, I continue the RP none the less and she just continues to stay quiet and ignore me for a prologned period of time. I then try to incite some fear into her life by holding her over the barrier but this was to no effect and once again same poor rp continued, she was dumped off the tower and succumbed her injuries.

I then proceed to take her to be dumped, later on I get her out the car to throw her off the bridge and tell her one last thing, she then says once again her fantastic RP line "Suck your mom" failing to act her injuries

https://i.imgur.com/6XwCN0W.png - This is the reason I didn't want to take this to Liasion, not only this but the clear breach of server rules.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub-5-77LuIs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, 

Seeing as this is your 2nd report of the day before 2pm I'm sure you have plenty of replies to read through so I will try and keep this as simple as possible.

Firstly I would like to say I am a little disappointed that you never attempted to resolve this with me through Discord. Something as simple as this could have been resolved with a conversation and we could have possibly come to a resolution.

In regards to g2.4 and not valuing my life. When i had got into the car and you had instructed me to get out it was a 1 on 1 I was in my car and had seen a chance to get away to save myself, when you then continued to pursue me and I clearly could see your intentions, I realised I was out matched and chose to surrender.

For g4.4 I can only apologies for not acting out my injuries to the best of my abilities and I would like to personally apologise that it had made you feel the rp was less enjoyable but I do feel this is something that could have been said to me within a liaison.

You then chose to report me for C1.7/ poor RP. I’m somewhat confused as you mentioned in the report "I end up placing her in the car and proceed to drive off, during this time she continues to direct abuse towards me which is fine but seems like she was mad because she was taken which made no sense in RP'' I would like to state you have kidnapped me, of course I'm going RP that I am annoyed and mad I’m not too sure what you expect? For us to have a drive and a sing-song? Or perhaps for me to develop Stockholm syndrome and be grateful that you kidnapped me and to take me on a date? So of course it makes sense for Bella to be annoyed and it is within her character to have an attitude. 

I would also like to clarify that I was somewhat frustrated by the fact that you kidnapped me under some poor RP circumstances. This has stemmed from you not getting a test drive? I would of understood more if you were going to outright rob me and was trying to get some stuff but as you stated "I was going to pay off my tickets down at city hall" so it seems that you was just angry at the fact you never got a test drive and pulled your gun witch to me seems like a poor RP scene.

I want to clarify that in these next few words I'm not accusing you of anything but is just what I had heard OOC. I’ve heard that you were involved in a RP scenario with another female and she was left uncomfortable after the situation which had made me hesitant to RP with you for my own comfortability.

Again I would like to illustrate in my eyes the only issue I see wrong is that I did not act on my injuries which could have been resolved in discord.

Kind regards,
Bella Uchiha

Seeing as this is your 2nd report of the day before 2pm I'm sure you have plenty of replies to read through so I will try and keep this as simple as possible.
Im glad you have pointed out the fact that I have placed 2 reports, this makes so much sense in terms of this report, im glad you brought it forward.

little disappointed that you never attempted to resolve this with me through Discord
There was nothing to resolve, your obvious comment clearly showed no regard to how roleplay can be conducted, instead throughout the whole scenario you kept stating suck your mom numerous times, I can see your roleplay standard is very high espeically when it doesn't go your way.

g2.4 and not valuing my life. When i had got into the car and you had instructed me to get out it was a 1 on 1 I was in my car and had seen a chance to get away to save myself,
Im glad you have read the report, Im claiming NVL on the numerous attempts to run away from the car even though you know the predicament you're in as I've quite literally shot at you numerous times, not only this but you have quite literally told a armed individual that has shot at you to suck his mom how many times ? I've lost count. 

Secondly you broke G2.4 when I had you over the barrier, such as asking the dumb questions such as "When did I say suck your mom" ? Does this make sense to you or not ? 
You had no fear in regards to what could happen to you, and it quite literally did. All I asked for was an apology ? 

For g4.4 I can only apologies for not acting out my injuries to the best of my abilities and I would like to personally apologise that it had made you feel the rp was less enjoyable but I do feel this is something that could have been said to me within a liaison.
There was nothing to address in liasion, your RP in the whole situation was dreadful, the amount of times I have gave you something to roleplay with, instead you just kept talking nonsense and stuff that would've literally gotten you killed sooner in real life than the numerous amounts of avenues I gave you.

You literally went quiet for about 2 minutes and said nothing, then carried on stating on something completely irrelevant.

You quite literally just seemed aggressive because something happend to you that you had no control over.

state you have kidnapped me, of course I'm going RP that I am annoyed and mad
No one said you cant do that, the issue is you persitently trying to walk off due to a bug that placed you out of the boot, not only this but surely you wouldn't try to escape your kidnapper in plain sight whilst he's got a gun ready to shoot with, not only that he already has ? Surely that makes sense to you its quite literally common sense. You was in zipties, you had no way to get away, like I said common sense.

This has stemmed from you not getting a test drive?
Do you not know what roleplay is ? So you want me to rob you with no reason ? I never intended to kidnap you, I literally told you to get out the car with your hands up you chose to drive off then in RP tell me to suck my mom ? So the roleplay you offered returned you what you experienced so how have you got an issue with it.

seems like a poor RP scene.
Im glad you can see this in others but not yourself.

I’ve heard that you were involved in a RP scenario with another female and she was left uncomfortable after the situation which had made me hesitant to RP with you for my own comfortability.
(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages. 

So what you've just told me is you broke yet another rule to influence the course of roleplay ? Im glad I didn't take this to liasion as it just seems you're more than inclined to break server rules. 

Maybe next time if this situation was actually uncomfortable why didnt you state so in OOC ?

I find it quite hilarious that you're stating this now, I feel like you're using some kind of excuse to justify your Poor RP, Im quite sure if you was hesitant to RP with me then you wouldn't have consitently tell me to suck my mom, or quite literally state the things you said such as "You force girls to this"

I have nothing further to add nor discuss with you, unless inclined to by staff

There was nothing to resolve, your obvious comment clearly showed no regard to how roleplay can be conducted, instead throughout the whole scenario you kept stating suck your mom numerous times, I can see your roleplay standard is very high espeically when it doesn't go your way.
Especially*

My character is know to have attitude and using "suck your mum" ironically. But I'm sure that level of character development went over your head when your standard of good RP is kidnapping someone for not allowing you to test drive their car. 

Im glad you have read the report, Im claiming NVL on the numerous attempts to run away from the car even though you know the predicament you're in as I've quite literally shot at you numerous times, not only this but you have quite literally told a armed individual that has shot at you to suck his mom how many times ? I've lost count. 
I'm not sure how I was running away when I'm very clearly in zips and valued my life by putting my hands up allowing you to do so. 

Secondly you broke G2.4 when I had you over the barrier, such as asking the dumb questions such as "When did I say suck your mom" ? Does this make sense to you or not ? 
You had no fear in regards to what could happen to you, and it quite literally did. All I asked for was an apology ? 
Let me correct you. I did not say "when" I asked you "why" this was for me to allow you to understand why I said "suck your mum" which lead you to have me over the barrier so what you say after in the quote mentioned above is irrelevant as you misheard.

There was nothing to address in liasion, your RP in the whole situation was dreadful, the amount of times I have gave you something to roleplay with, instead you just kept talking nonsense and stuff that would've literally gotten you killed sooner in real life than the numerous amounts of avenues I gave you.

You literally went quiet for about 2 minutes and said nothing, then carried on stating on something completely irrelevant.
Liaison*

As mentioned above my standard of RP clearly goes above your simple head. When I tried to develop RP with you and asked "why" (my reply to quote above)  you proceeded to incapacitate me which goes to prove my RP is not valued.

You quite literally just seemed aggressive because something happened to you that you had no control over.
Not sure how someone can be so aggressive when in zips?

No one said you cant do that, the issue is you persitently trying to walk off due to a bug that placed you out of the boot, not only this but surely you wouldn't try to escape your kidnapper in plain sight whilst he's got a gun ready to shoot with, not only that he already has ? Surely that makes sense to you its quite literally common sense. You was in zipties, you had no way to get away, like I said common sense.
Persistently* 

I was out of the boot multiple times and am not aware it was due to a bug but assumed its from your own negligence of taking me out the boot. A you and I have both illiterate I was in zips and it's not like I could run or get very far to where you couldn't get me. 

I would also like to clarify I play a legal character and no more than a few hours on a criminal character to be aware of a bug of people getting out of a boot.

Do you not know what roleplay is ? So you want me to rob you with no reason ? I never intended to kidnap you, I literally told you to get out the car with your hands up you chose to drive off then in RP tell me to suck my mom ? So the roleplay you offered returned you what you experienced so how have you got an issue with it.

Im glad you can see this in others but not yourself.
I am well aware of what roleplay is but I'm unsure you are capable of quality roleplay. You talk about robbing me for no reason but you kidnapped me over not allowing you to test drive my cars. Zipping someone is intent to kidnap. If your intentions where not to kidnap me it raises a lot of question on what you intended to achieve overall.

(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages. 

So what you've just told me is you broke yet another rule to influence the course of roleplay ? Im glad I didn't take this to liasion as it just seems you're more than inclined to break server rules. 

Maybe next time if this situation was actually uncomfortable why didnt you state so in OOC ?

I find it quite hilarious that you're stating this now, I feel like you're using some kind of excuse to justify your Poor RP, Im quite sure if you was hesitant to RP with me then you wouldn't have consitently tell me to suck my mom, or quite literally state the things you said such as "You force girls to this"
Liaison*

Consistently*

If any right minded person had heard the disgusting allegations about your rape RP leading you to lose your position within a gang they would be cautious too.

I have nothing further to add nor discuss with you, unless inclined to by staff
I'm glad.

Kind regards,

Bella Uchiha

I stated I wasn't going to respond, however this aggressive and malicious response is absouletely disgusting. I can clearly see your intention is no longer to discuss rather more to cause havoc. Secondly, I have issues with spelling and usually end up using grammarly to correct myself, therefore for you to point out my incorrect spelling towards me I just find rude and offensive. 

Next part is the fact I can see you're trying to slander my IC characters aswell as myself OOC, You have no real idea what actually happend, so for you to make baseless claims of losing my position within a gang is incorrect, to educate you I can assure you my current character has done nothing so, you're currently stating I lost position with my gang on my currenct character, which just isn't true, my original character was killed off for my own reasons which I couldn't care less to discuss with such a spiteful person due to a report.

If I was repsonsible for actual RapeRP I wouldn't be on this server, so please refrain from talking about something that isn't true.

My character is know to have attitude and using "suck your mum" ironically
I would also like to clarify I play a legal character and no more than a few hours on a criminal character to be aware of a bug of people getting out of a boot.
(G5.2) Believable Character Roles - If you wish to roleplay as a lawyer, it may not be realistic that you will repair your car at the roadside, or shoot and kill a man for scratching your vehicle. Pick a style that suits your character's backstory and role and stick to it. You have multiple character slots for a reason!

So you're a legal character that Ironically says suck your mom numerous times towards a criminal character that has just shot at you, threatend to end your life on a couple occassions. 

You mentioned you play crim and legal, I feel like you're sturggling with character seperation where you're trying to be a crim as a solicitor, which clearly doesn't work well from what I can tell.

when your standard of good RP is kidnapping someone for not allowing you to test drive their car
Like I have stated in my previous response, I wasn't there to kidnap you, I told you I liked your cars and asked for a test drive, you declined, therefore as a crim that commits crimes, I wanted to steal your car, so I pull my gun out, you get in, I already stated for you to get out the car and place your hands up, you're engine wasn't even running, you could've easily exited the car and just reported your car stolen after I took it, but you shut down that avenue of RP by driving off, so you was then shot at, you then proceeded to cuss me out because I placed you in zipties, then proceeded to insult my character who warned you of what will happen to you if you continue, so I fail to see the Irony in "Suck your mom" even after your LEGAL character was warned to stop.

When I tried to develop RP with you and asked "why" (my reply to quote above)  you proceeded to incapacitate me which goes to prove my RP is not valued.
What kind of RP is asking a question to someone why you yourself said suck your mom ? Im sorry but I dont see this as valuable RP. Not to mention the countless times I told you what would happen when you disrespected my characters mother.

I'm not sure how I was running away when I'm very clearly in zips and valued my life by putting my hands up allowing you to do so. 
I think you missed the point. I stated that you were already in zips consitently trying to run off after you was ejected from the boot, this seemed like a breach of Common sense.

Not sure how someone can be so aggressive when in zips?
Your response seemed aggressive towards me, your demenor seemed agressive, everything that occured each time you replied it seemed as if you was pissed off because you was taken because of your actions.

I'm glad.
Like I stated the reason why I chose not to liasion, I can see you couldn't care less about what you have done and stated none the less, I will not be replying further, I hope you can respect my inability to spell correctly and clearly understand what I type, I'd also like you to refrain from trying to slander my character or myself, as it is absoulutely vile.

I corrected your spelling as a form of constructive criticism and curtesy. You're using Grammarly but it seems to have failed you and as an active helpful member of the community I was just trying to help. Therefore I am not calling you out your spelling but I will call you out for being a liar as you mentioned you will not be responding yet here we are again going back and forth.

ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif

In terms of what I said on your rape RP, if you read back on my first reply you will see I mentioned that I am not accusing you of and is just something I heard and is an allegation. That is not a scenario I would like to put myself in ever so will go to all costs to avoid doing so.

You try to slander my Bella character saying she's trying to be crim but none of my actions were of a criminal nature and you are going of my words. As mentioned before my character is known to have attitude. To state I have issues with character separation is hilarious as Bella has been this way from the very beginning and my crim character hasn't been around long not have I put many hours towards it. I only mentioned it to clarify I am not familiar with the bug you mentioned and I am still exploring that side of RP.

You question my common sense but I feel you lack that overall with your response to handling this situation.

Apologies if you feel my words and demeaner is aggressive and you are unable to handle it. This is an issue I have never faced with the multitude of people I come across on a daily being on the server. As magical as it may seem to you, you are not the first person to zip and take me yet this is the first report I have experienced.

Like I stated the reason why I chose not to liasion, I can see you couldn't care less about what you have done and stated none the less, I will not be replying further, I hope you can respect my inability to spell correctly and clearly understand what I type, I'd also like you to refrain from trying to slander my character or myself, as it is absoulutely vile.
*Liaison

*Absolutely

(not calling you out just trying to help)

The reason of liaison is to understand the point of all parties and try to come to come to an understanding and resolution. The fact you skipped that process and went straight to the report shows you only care to get people banned and not teach and help improve others RP standards. As a community we should help others lacking in quality RP and showing how to make the server a better place for players. If that doesn't show it perhaps your multitude of reports does.

Kind regards,

Bella Uchiha

Hi @DJ , The reason there's a cut it's just me driving her to the location to dump her, I can upload the full video if you need it.

Here's the 4min thats missing from the situation 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Im not really sure what has happened between you two. I have watched that video and the extended clip and other than some potential better roleplay that could have been provided from both sides i dont really see why and how this has ended up here. 

The gun point robbery, she got away. Then surrendered when she knew she couldnt. You were being nasty to her, she is nasty to you. Yes you have the opper hand but that does by no means she HAS to be all nicey nicey to you because of that. After all, your stealing her car for the sake of a test drive. But something tells me this is about more than a car test drive.

Anyway, there will be no action from this report. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back