What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ben Hill - Citizen ID 108810 - SESSION ID (AT TIME) - 411 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobLeeSwagger1420

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Joel MCNAMARA
Reported Players: Ben Hill - Citizen ID 108810 - SESSION ID (AT TIME) - 411
Date: Apr 3, 2024
Time: 20:00
What best describes this incident: Player flew out Mid-RP and failed to return
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in the server playing in my Police character role. As part of RP I had cause to deal with and arrest Ben Hill at PILLBOX for an assault against G6 officers. I have then dealt with the player at Pillbox hospital for a short period where he then said words to the effect off "WHAT ARE THE CONSQUENCES IF I FLEW OUT RIGHT NOW, IM BORED OF PLAYING"
I did then attempt to speak to this individual in LOOC to ask if he needed to go urgently and I would have sped the process up for him however he failed to respond to this and went quiet. I then took the player to MRPD where he requested a solicitor which at the time we were waiting for. Myself and G6 officer Reynold Greenwood were present and waiting for the solicitor arrive.
I was completing the report on the tablet and as the solicitor arrived I then noticed Ben had gone from the cell. There is no way he could have exited the cell as it was locked and the inner doors were also locked.
Myself and the solicitor then waited for 15 minutes to ensure the player didn't crash however he failed to return. 31 minutes or so later writing this report the player still has not returned.
I was unable to speak to him regarding this as he was no longer on the server.

The footage below does not capture the disappearance or words said however does show I was with the individual at Pillbox and leading him out.
G6 officer Greenwood was present for the words said
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/256NlhqCEPOgVJ/d1337cQ7h2Lx?invite=cr-MSxpbUUsMjExMjgwNDMzLA

Hello @BobLeeSwagger1420

I did look into the reported player, unfortunately due to the lack of evidence and logs showing he didn't log off in the cells. There may of been some sort of exploit used to get out of the cells but there is no evidence to support these claims.

Although, there is no evidence to support these accusations we still do appreciate the report.

No Action Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back