What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Benno and Binlark - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Los Zetas Anton

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[LZ] Anton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Benno and Binlark

Date of the incident

11/21/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and my friend Dimitri decided to rob 2 people by initiate rp with saying the words: Get out of the trucks / cars or we start shooting, which they didnt so we shot the wheels out and started to rob them and asked for the keys and they just said no , so i said u got 5 seconds to give us the keys or ur dead they didnt so we had to shoot them..
We also realise during this robbery we realised that we didnt have any lockpicks.. decided to go to Agios to buy some lockpicks..
when we were heading back we saw 2 guys on a quadbike looked at his name in curious if it was those guys breaking NLR or not..
We saw that it was the same guys and decided to go to the trucks anyways to lockpick the trucks, we started lockpick and those guys came over and decided to VDM dimitri so i wrote in Direct communication : //COME TS RIGHT NOW and also //UR BREAKING THE RULES , that was the exact thing i wrote..
they jumped out of the vechile and my friend dimitri said : Leave the fcking area right now because we didnt wanna report them first of all..
he decided to jump in to the car and in the exact same time the other guy said : U guys just killed us , and that is Metagaming i decided to kill both of them as they refused to leave the area..
When we tried to get them on TS they just denied it and said they cant trust the TS because of the security check that they have to download.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urtvmljIg4c

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I choosed the wrong incident description as they didnt rdm , they Metagamed , NLR and VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back