What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Billbo - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Wilson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Billbo

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2115

What best describes this incident ?: Meta & Verbal Abuse

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was at the airport waiting with a man who had crashed his heli. I was waiting with him for NHS to arrive and was keeping him topped up on blood in the mean time. While I am waiting with him, two people run over and ask him "you're not with this hello kitty pussy hole are you?" which I thought was a bit odd.... The conversation carries on with him metagaming me via my name and my gang tag, even when I say I'm not in Hello kitty he says "that's not what you're head says mate" he then goes on to say "suck hello kitty, KLR and The Plebs" and says "your dads are dead"... as well as saying "we want you dead" (granted this would be a fair thing to say in a hostile RP situation but it was uncalled for) I would have let it go for a touch of metagaming but he metagamed me pretty hard, and I didn't exactly appreciate the verbal abuse (mostly the dads line) that he dished out to me for no reason. He also call his friend a "spastic" as he runs off, but that is very inaudible in the clip due to static from my mic.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/45536825/d1337gkxjYmC
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

After reviewing the evidence the way Mr Billbo presents himself is very toxic, I can not see the comments made by him in this video as roleplay but instead a personal attack against yourself which won't be tolerated. Billbo decides to dig himself an even deeper hole by calling someone a s*****c. He also decides to Metagame so not only does he not have respect for people but he does not seem to respect the rules we have here either. 

ACTION TAKEN

Billbo PERM ban for C1.2 & A3.2

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back