What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Billy 826 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Raw301

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tirus Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Billy 826

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/25/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 300

What best describes this incident ?: NVL + possible NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Billy wanted to meet up to resolve our issues with me trying to kill him previously and got picked up by a taxi driver and wanted to feel safe when speaking with me I said lets talk to face to face due to him being in a sultan I did not feel comfortable and he wanted to feel safe as well so he asked to put our phones and radios into the boot of the car he pulled up in, when he pulled up I had two others waiting 856 and 80 we zip tie him take him to a area we felt comfortable at and started questioning why he threatened my life and wanted a "war" with a gang he is not apart of, during this time he is swimming in a pool we get him out and ask him to drop all his weapons that would hurt us while he is dropping he drops his machete with 3 guns to his head he still pulls out his 19 and decides to shoot, in his mind he stated "he was going to die anyway" but did not know what we had in store for him or what was going to happen after this we drive up to Paleto to get James who he downed medical treatment on our way to dump the body (Billy 826) in the marsh, nobody had followed us to this point in my POV. We went to the gas station looked over a bush we put him in and then he manages to somehow in his words "the nick of time get saved" again in a win mentality to continue this RP in my eyes is clearly over due to us checking the bush also drove around for a good 20-30 minutes to get to the hospital. I currently do not know to continue this RP or let it be over with due to me saying "maybe in the next life we can be good friends if he is reincarnated as a better man" and deleted his phone number. 20 minutes or so after leaving the gas station i receive a message provided that he did get saved time after time but we watched the body slowly decompose in a bush.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://i.imgur.com/jF3Ow4h.png
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1FTBR3ph_ZOsc3/d1337cXRLrQX?invite=cr-MSw3OHIsMTk3NTYzMTQyLA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my side of things and my evidence to prove the things i am saying. 

Earlier that day at tire nuts i said to him do you value your life after he was insulting me as we were friends for about 2 months i thought we are both only joking and its all a bit of banta. He then says jump in my car so i do as we were both friends he then shoots me for apparently threatening him and dumps me in a fuel station. Then after being recovered i call him saying why would you do that to me he proceeds to act like i died not believing i got back to pillbox. With this in mind later on that night i called him saying come on this is stupid lets just meet and sort this all out he picks the church in my black sultan i drove my mate behind the church with binoculars to watch what happens and follow if anything does happen. Then what he said happen getting zip tied and they brought me to a back of a house in the hills not far from the church again my friend following the whole time. On the trip to the house they said this time we are gonna do it right and something on the lines of knew this was gonna happen and you weren't making it out of this one. With my friend following and him strapped i thought my chances of being dumped and him saving were high and i didn't want to go down without a fight. That is what i did what i did. My friend followed them all the way to Paleto where they get there friend medical treatment. After following them to the swamp he wasn't exactly sure of where they went so he sat in a bush hoping to see them drive off which he did in the clip below he then sits there and waits as he says them sit at the petrol station. After around 20 mins have past he then asks a friend to come see if it is clear so he can get a car and then save me. Unfortunately my clip to wear he saved me isn't working and i'm currently trying to recover it however, i'm guessing you guys can see with my id where i get to pillbox in Paleto with 30 seconds to spare. Again i believe i have a valid role play reason to why i did not comply and in my opinion saying "do you value your life" to my friend isn't really justifiable to kill someone over but this is my side of the story i also think this has got way out of hand. After the situation happened they ask me to go QE where he got people to join he wasnt even in the situation and just said the same thing over and over again without having a normal conversation. camdw

Thank you for your time and i will leave it to you guys to decide the necessary action. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1FQHbZWjRtX5Oy/gMaK8OVpIsmS

https://clipchamp.com/watch/Gx3elub6vxi

(waiting for some clips to be sent over too) 

https://clipchamp.com/watch/Gx3elub6vxi

In a RP scenario or irl scenario if someone states to you "do you value your life" and drives off it is nothing to take lightly and I acted accordingly. I made you say a prayer and you pulled a machete out and got shot. I messed up and didn't stay but who is to say this is not your friend coming in a taxi that saved you? Like the 2nd time you got saved in your winning mentality. Even so why even attempt to 3v1 when we said to put down the weapons first so we do not get harmed? You would not have won regardless. If your friend has proof of him following us please provide this. I feel as if this is a winning mentality where you do not want to lose the situation or your items and want to continue RP that shouldn't even exist. I have asked in liaison to show the evidence and got provided a 3 second clip when we literally drove through the lumber yard and a few other locations before arriving at Paleto? You stated we went to the gas station but more people arrived at this location and you could not provide us with this information as well, so how do you know where we went? In my opinion i feel as if we get no where conversating because you have to win the situation regardless and should leave this to staff.

As someone that was involved in this situation, if staff have any doubts about the NVL I don't mind uploading a muted (due to me talking with people who aren't in the community) clip to show it was a clear 3 v 1.

I would like to say the only reason his mate is in the bushes is because 10 minutes before we arrived to that spot I was the one that said lets dump him there (which is why he beat us to it). 

My mate didn't beat you to it he sat there while you were down there dumping me in a bush just to clear that up 🙂

Anyway i think that's enough for staff to make there decision i'm sure they will ask if they need anything 

And thank you again staff for taking the time to read everything. 

So where did we end up going after the hospital for more context because we didn't drive straight to the swamp which we dumped you and we watched the bush the entire time? Also what was the name of the friend and the video please. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Billy Jones

First incapacitation: 25/11/2023, 22:18:04

Was left at the back of the purple dinosaur petrol pumps, taxi driver pulls up and finds him, takes him to sandy hospital where he is revived.

Second incapacitation: 26/11/2023, 02:58:25

Clip shows him back out a gun whilst at gunpoint himself, gets put on the floor at the location in the video, his friend who was allegedly following the whole time saw where he was dumped, hid in a bush and picked him up when the coast was clear (no evidence of this provided), the friend then took him to hospital in Paleto where he was revived.

When reading this report we need to know if Billy Jones knew he was going to be murdered before starting to shoot. His murder had been attempted before by the same people, he says he heard them state "We need to make sure we do it properly this time". With both this and the fact it was attempted before I would argue his actions might be justified, however. He also states his friend was close by, if he already had a plan in place with his friend ready and waiting, why would he risk his life in a last ditch effort to fight his way out? His argument being that his friend could save him afterwards, that's not a good enough excuse to put his life at risk like this, he should be slowing his captives down and giving his friend enough time to act, not speeding up the process.

@Billy JonessWill be receiving a 1 day ban for NVL, fighting your way out was not your only option, you state your friend was following behind, if you believed this, you know that you have a better chance of surviving if you give them time to prepare, not speeding up the process of being incapacitated by shooting your captors. It was very clear that you were outnumbered and outgunned at that point in time.

The proof does not point towards NLR being broken however, as both times you were revived at a hospital. Weather or not you would have gotten there without breaking NVL is still up for debate but is also beside the point as your captors had control of your incapacitated body, meaning it is unlikely that this would have altered the outcome.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back