What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Billy Shinoda-Long - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyagisan

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Miyagi San

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Billy Shinoda-Long

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/20/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 3

What best describes this incident ?: Killing, ooc, profanity

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I got killed for no reason and afterwards got flamed. Several people were toxic towards me, as you can hear in the video. One of them then proceeded to put me in a car without my consent, as I told them several times not to pick me up or put me in any car. They did and drove me into an alleyway and lighted the car on fire with gasoline whilst still swearing, using profanity and being toxic towards me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzuSMcMYcVk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi Miyagi San,

Thank you for taking the time to report me 😀.

Part of me is debating wether i waste my time replying to the report,  within that reply i could attach the evidence which includes you breaking-RP, talking OOC, playing without a working mic, not valuing your life, breaking NLR, vdming people etc etc etc (For most of which you'll be banned for a while with) or do i reply with some useful information for yourself to take on-board to avoid getting yourself banned?

Anyways, You clearly have no understanding of how the server works, and having also told you after the first time you decided to mess around and was killed for it, i told you in OOC to take the opputunity to read the rules while you was downed. I'm not one for reporting in-fact in over 6+ years of being in the community you could probably count the people i have reported on one hand.

Following the report, When you filed the report on myself you would have read some requirments;

FiveM requiremens:

• At least one form of physical proof (i.e a video or screenshot) so we can make the best judgement possible.
  • 3-5 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs. The only exception to this is blatant rulebreaks.
  • Session ID of player's being reported. (more information about obtaining a session id can be found here)

Im saying this for the sake of yourself. But if staff decide they would like some more evidence on and i quote me breaking " Killing, ooc, profanity "  Then you and i both know, your recording will also show you breaking some other rules (For the record i have underlined the rule which states about the 3mins of recordings) now although you are reporting me you can also be banned for rules breaks within your evidence. Staff could also argue you already have done so by not acting injured whilst you were downed, seeing as you are in a burning car.

I got killed for no reason
You was killed because you decided you wanted to come to our turf and start running people over.

Several people were toxic towards me, as you can hear in the video.
Here Miyagisan is referring to us telling him to "Fuck Off".

One of them then proceeded to put me in a car without my consent, as I told them several times not to pick me up or put me in any car.
You don't need consent to put people into cars. The server allows people to drive up next to yourself and place you into one of the spare seats.

whilst still swearing, using profanity and being toxic towards me
Again this is an 18+ community, if a lighthearted "Fuck Off" seems to offend yourself to the point you need to report for it, then maybe this isn't the community for you.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
For referance, a resoluation was never attempted.

To conclude, Personally with the rules Miyagi San has broken he/she should be banned for a short while. I like giving people chances at a change but i have a gut feeling this isn't going to happen and if needed and Miyagisan decides to drag this on i can attach the clips. To build a visual picture of Miyagisan, they are your typical new player, in a hospital gown that keeps coming back to turfs causing issues, breaking rules and starts screaming ig "You're being reported",  just in-case i hadn't already built that picture yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply Fallen.

Here Miyagisan is referring to us telling him to "Fuck Off".

Again this is an 18+ community, if a lighthearted "Fuck Off" seems to offend yourself to the point you need to report for it, then maybe this isn't the community for you.

Within 5 seconds into my clip you can hear yourself saying "Puta madre" which, since you said it yourself, should know means "Fuck your mother" in Spanish. So I'm not too sure whether you are blatantly lying or maybe not taking the time to actually listen to what you're saying. Its not just a lighthearted "Fuck off" and if you feel like it is then maybe you should take the time to learn the difference between telling myself to fuck off and involving my family who has nothing to do with this. Since you've been here for 6 years you would probably know by now, but having said that it doesnt automatically mean you're always right. Admit your mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, we’re go through with this report the other way then 🙂.

Please keep this report up, as will be providing some evidence tomorrow.

My friend you can do whatever you want. I am not trying to be an asshole to you, im just stating a fact and thats it. Clearly you have played more than me, but do whatever you feel like is right 🙂

Anyways here iv attached just a few clips of the evening, i could sit and go through the footage and get every single part where rules were broken, but honestly i really don't have time too and especilly with someone that doesn't want to learn from their mistakes, after being given the chance in OOC chat on the day, and also with my reply to the report.

I see you have mentioned to admit my mistakes ? Not sure what mistakes i have made in this joke of a report you have submitted, if so could you claify for me please ?

Anyways here in the first video we have Miyagisan talking OOC, his mic wasn't working so we were having to use text to tell him to leave the turf, and with that info he then used to attack a gang member, instead of leaving or fixing his mic.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/f53W7vxqJqzJs/d1337BEFhwFP?invite=cr-MSx4ZGIsMzIxMTQ4MzQs

In this second video we have him coming back to our turf after his first death, where we starts to ram us, luckily his car was disabled due to engine damage before a 3rd attempt could be made:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/f53OfNvMa3E3A/d13375Fi2wS6?invite=cr-MSxZd1csMzIxMTQ4MzQs

Now this 3rd video is a funny one really, becuase not only here you are talking OOC, but you mentioed above in your statment about someone saying somthing about your mum or family, and that you don't want them bought into stuff, but in this clip you're litterly calling someone mum a Whore ? Hypocritcal if you ask me:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/f53JshE7efrcr/g3huLZZSRuOl?invite=cr-MSwzbHUsMzIxMTQ4MzQs

maybe you should take the time to learn the difference between telling myself to fuck off and involving my family who has nothing to do with this.
Here's some advice a someone once told me, maybe you should take a note out of their book. ^^

Then the forth clip is you again breaking roleplay, and talking OOC, this is just to backup that it wasn't a one time thing:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/f53Eve3GT8tAS/sUPQU5n2Cn6e?invite=cr-MSxXdk8sMzIxMTQ4MzQs

Admit your mistakes.
Thinking about it, i know what you mean now. My mistake was even giving you not 1 but 2 chances now to better yourself for this community. So sorry about that !

Hi guys, let me put an end to this. @MiyagisanI suggest you take a read of the rules. From this video alone I see nothing wrong at all. If you are accusing these people or breaking G1.2 then a 3-5 minute video will be needed to provide context. A clip of you dead in a car helps nobody as we can't see how you were killed. Secondly I'm not sure what the report reasons "killing", "profanity" and "ooc" mean. People are allowed to swear at you and call you names; as long as this is not discriminatory then it is well within the rules. It's when the swearing is taken into ooc and you begin getting abused or harassed that this becomes an issue. 

My honest suggestion for you @Miyagisanis that you go away and read the rules before returning to the server to play as this way you'll have a better understanding of the rules. 

@FallenI appreciate you providing all these clips however you are here to defend yourself not report him. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back