What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Billy Stevens - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesBriscoe

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: James Harvestos

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Billy Stevens

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/13/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 4

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: me and my friend have had beef with hustlers for some time now and so has my family, my old name was James Briscoe and that's who he should know me by but because me and my family got put in whiteness protection and had our names changed he shouldn't know who I am since I also changed my appearance but as you see in the video the second he jumps off the bike he starts saying "is this mr Harvestos" and "James fucking Harvestos" he knows my name because he checked the PNC and saw, I've also heard of him using his other character to know the new name of somebody else who was in my family and had their name changed too. He's also shown extreme bias towards hustlers as his police character which is unfair, I do not have video proof but me and my friend ran to the police station and dialled 999 because hustlers were chasing and trying to kill us and he was the first to respond, came to MRPD, said he was taking him to CID and instead brought him to Hustlers after taking all of his belongings.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTHJ3ryf4sc&ab_channel=SoraGremory

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Closing this player report on request of reporter.

Situation has been resolved between both parties.

Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back