What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Bishmal Arknaswa - ID 9 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Developer
Dev Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Yuri Belov

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bishmal Arknaswa - ID 9

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/05/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1400

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I could find out his name on the OOC chat once I tried to resolve the things before bringing this here. In game, I had and still have no idea who he is and never meet him before, as far as I know.

I was doing my taxi job in peace when I needed to stop to refuel and repair (i believe) the taxi on the station, this is where the record started. I was also a bit alt-tabbed looking at the forums.

Suddently, Bishmal come to me and ask me if i've seen a black taxi on the Highway. Like I said, I was looking at the forum and If such Taxi drove past me, I completly missed him, which lead to me asnwering him with a no, I have no idea what he is talking about. Then I notice this situation could turn into something I had experienced 2 times today already and I dont want to end up being robbed a third time just because I try to help and "hand over a petrol can" with me ending up being robbed, so I decided not to leave my taxi and continuing with my taxi jobs. He keeps following me, as you can see on video harrassing me and asking me to leave the car. At no point in time did I see a gun or was made aware he was pointing a gun at me. As explained from past experiences today, I felt safer inside my car then leaving it because someone was asking me to. This whole thing goes on and on with him following me till a point where he breaks down and needs to repair. I then drove away and try to hide, I dont know how or why, but he found me repairing my taxi and just ran me over without saying nothing. I was with really low hp when he approached me and stabbed me with his knife.

This is what is seem on the provided video.
As I asked him in the ooc chat right after I got out of bed, and he saw no wrong doing on his actions, which lead me to this report.
For me, to say the least, killing me because "i didn't get out of the car as he told me to" it at the very least really bad roleplay since from my perspective I was safer inside my car then leaving it

This was my attempt to try to solve this because making a forum post about him: https://imgur.com/a/xWZl4mX

I was also informed that this isn't the first time this person does this, while I have no evidence of it, I am probably not his first victim.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/i5rVtXIrSTA
While he took me to the hospital, for me it was the least he could do to amend his wrong doings. Since he saw no wrong doing on his behalf, I strongly believe he will do it again, maybe to someone new to the server or even to someone that is not recording

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst it isn't an incredibly strong RP interaction that happened. He wanted you to stop the car and you knocked him off his bike. As revenge he has stabbed you, for some reason he then took you to the hospital. This is not a RANDOM killing. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back