What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - bjornderon - VDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuclear

Your In-game name

Pvt. Nuclear [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

bjornderon

Date of the incident

10/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well so basicly firstly i met ths guy in kavala greenzone where i was just talking with a few other civilians , i said hi to him he said something like "i hate people like you" i think he was thinking UNMC. Anyways im like okay fine i guess not everyone can like us, so after few minutes i go to the garage where theres a car blocking the spawn . At the moment i didnt know who was the owner since there was an afk guy standing next to it. So i talk to him bear in mind he gives me almost no roleplay so i am actually reporting him for that aswell since all i got from him in all the interactions i had was "i hate you" , "fuck you" not everything is on recording since i dont really care about his words its more the VDM and poor quality roleplay im about here. So i tried to get him to come to UNMC liason i was going to tell him a bit of stuff so he wouldnt do such foolish things again gave him like 7 chances and he refused all of them , by ignoring me and saying bad words . He also VDMed another guy in kavala greenzone after he came from garage so cause of this and all the chances i gave him to resolve it i decided to file in a report because im honestly tired of people like this . I get it rules are sometimes difficult to understand especially if new but at least be wiling to admit you are wrong and talk about it on teamspeak. Anyways if you need anymore video proof i might be able to find some more but for now this is all and i will let you guys deal with it .

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add to this as I were involved in a string of this guys events (unfortunately no footage tho as ShadowPlay is being stupid) about 5 mins after this he VDM'd me when Nuclear was trying to talk to him in Kavala square and then he just point blank refused to come to UNMC Liaison to talk about his actions further again insulting UNMC with profanity.

I won’t be banning him for low quality rp, as I believe his mic isn’t working and that’s why he’s not talking. I will be accepting the report under the VDM rule which is as follows.

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

SteamID - 76561198139784927

[SIZE=medium]Also I don’t want to hear you telling someone they have a lot of background noise ingame as that’s not rp send a note next time.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back