What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Black Adolf & Black Robin - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Molay

Your In-game name

MrFedora

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Black Adolf & Black Robin

Date of the incident

16/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I was going to buy a Plane at the airshop placed in Airport I accidentally bought an MH-9 then I approached the Helicopter and I said in The game that "Uh I Didn't want to buy this color" Robin Heard me and followed me into the airshop Office and they tried to rob me in that area as I was buying the plane "6.1.2, 6.1.3" after that I tried to get them to TeamSpeak to talk to them about it but it seems that they didn't care I did wait for 1day before getting it to this stage.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

<removed and hidden on request of reporter>
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity, dd they say anything after that in-game that also needs to be noted?

Just out of curiosity, dd they say anything after that in-game that also needs to be noted?
nothing useful, it's just where I try to get them to TeamSpeak and fail, If it's needed I'll upload it for you!

Quite a clear cut situation here, Both the individuals have broken the rules 6.1.2 and 6.1.3, both the individuals will recieve formal warnings about this, this is due to them not actually taking any inventory from yourself. But it is still violation of said rule, but to a lesser degree.

⚠️ Action Taken

Black Robin
Warned for breaking rule 6.1.2, 6.1.3 / Lethal Weapon out in Greenzone, Robbing in a Greenzone

Black Adolf
Warned (Final Warning) for breaking rule 6.1.2, 6.1.3 / Lethal Weapon out in Greenzone, Robbing in a Greenzone

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back