What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Blake Fraser, Shane, Tiger Jiggins. - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikZA

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Sunset

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Blake Fraser, Shane, Tiger Jiggins.

Date of the incident

01/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was taken into a hostage situation involving this gang and another citizen, I was then stripped down of my clothing. Blake then proceeded to shoot me for the reason of "Testing my gun" followed by them telling me I'm getting executed and when I asked the reason why, I was answered with "No reason dickhead" And about 5 seconds later I was shot.

EDIT: To clarify my steam chat was to someone who has no part in the community and doesn't even own arma 3.
(Sorry about video quality)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=canLnIuW2do
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like this could have been resolved if you attempted to speak with us on team speak as you didn't say anything we had no idea that you had a problem with this situation.

From my point of view I believe nothing I did was wrong. All I can really see in the video is you not even attempting to role play back with us as you pretty much don't say anything throughout the whole video. For example if I was in your situation I wouldn't be standing in silence, I would be begging for my life. I feel that shooting you for the soul reason to test my gun penetration was fair game considering it was going to be an execution and you was told that in the vehicle on the way up there which is not included in the video.

Considering what I did in the evidence provided I believe that I have done no wrong doing. I will leave Shane and Tiger to defend themselves.

You did not show the entire video of this showing the driving up to the shed, we were speaking to you the entire way, you never spoke 1 word at all until the end of the robbing. We decided to take you hostage since we were driving around Kavala robbing everything we could, we tried taking a hostage and roleplaying it massivly with the Police and no cops shown up, so we felt we could get revenge on the Police by taking you to a shed and executing you. As you can hear from a video that should be given once it is sorted out and saved from a stream that was being recorded by one of the guys with us. As you can hear in that video we were all laughing along, even one of the hostages and out guy who was recording was telling you why you would be taken hostage and we were all laughing along together and you never spoke 1 word to us, in the van and outside of the van. If you made an attempt to resolve this with us we could of said if you attempted to Roleplay along with us you might of got away from it all and not gotten executed. You made no attempt to Roleplay with us at all we tried in the Van but you never spoke 1 word. And if you asked us to come to Teamspeak we would of sorted it out with you, asked what you thought was wrong and what we could of done better from your point of view and we could of all been on our way. 

I feel like this could have been resolved if you attempted to speak with us on team speak as you didn't say anything we had no idea that you had a problem with this situation.

From my point of view I believe nothing I did was wrong. All I can really see in the video is you not even attempting to role play back with us as you pretty much don't say anything throughout the whole video. For example if I was in your situation I wouldn't be standing in silence, I would be begging for my life. I feel that shooting you for the soul reason to test my gun penetration was fair game considering it was going to be an execution and you was told that in the vehicle on the way up there which is not included in the video.

Considering what I did in the evidence provided I believe that I have done no wrong doing. I will leave Shane and Tiger to defend themselves.

Alright, look. I don't want this to become a problem.

From my situation when I asked why I was being executed all I was given was the reply of "for no reason dickhead" The reason I created this report was because I really didn't feel like this was legitimate RP. Alongside the fact you shot me for the reason of "testing your gun" 

But like you mentioned, it was really bad on my part to not attempt to resolve through teamspeak, I just didn't think about it at the time. 

I'd be really happy if we can just discuss this on ts now, and get it dealt with without anymore issues. 

You did not show the entire video of this showing the driving up to the shed, we were speaking to you the entire way, you never spoke 1 word at all until the end of the robbing. We decided to take you hostage since we were driving around Kavala robbing everything we could, we tried taking a hostage and roleplaying it massivly with the Police and no cops shown up, so we felt we could get revenge on the Police by taking you to a shed and executing you. As you can hear from a video that should be given once it is sorted out and saved from a stream that was being recorded by one of the guys with us. As you can hear in that video we were all laughing along, even one of the hostages and out guy who was recording was telling you why you would be taken hostage and we were all laughing along together and you never spoke 1 word to us, in the van and outside of the van. If you made an attempt to resolve this with us we could of said if you attempted to Roleplay along with us you might of got away from it all and not gotten executed. You made no attempt to Roleplay with us at all we tried in the Van but you never spoke 1 word. And if you asked us to come to Teamspeak we would of sorted it out with you, asked what you thought was wrong and what we could of done better from your point of view and we could of all been on our way. 
I didn't say a word during the van because alongside the noise of the van + person shouting I didn't hear you.  I didn't attempt to speak with you because normally in these situations I find saying something has a higher chance of getting you killed, from experience anyway. I didn't expect you guys to want to execute me, for no apparent reason either (during the time being executed)

Sounds like a good idea, we can speak in teamspeak and have a nice civil conversation about the entire situation and why we wanted to execute you, what channel and what is your name on teamspeak? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back